Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I will write what I think later in detail but I think E/A were soooooo cute! Greg/Emily have such amazing chemistry! I will be back later on to write more!
Old 10-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen it yet. I will watch it some time this week

Wilpen, I brought over another desktop

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the E/A parts of this episode, but I didn't like the episode overall. I thought that AMy was kind of an A-hole to Hannah, kind of forcing her version of how the friendship should be onto a shy, introverted girl.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
I liked the E/A parts of this episode, but I didn't like the episode overall. I thought that AMy was kind of an A-hole to Hannah, kind of forcing her version of how the friendship should be onto a shy, introverted girl.
Yeah i agree, it felt kinda of awkward for amy to do that, i mean i know she wants friends, but friendship takes time to build.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, did you stop watching by then?
Nearly, it didn't hold my interest like it used to. I missed several episodes but I had to catch that last episode.

Quote:
Last night, I read lots and lots of good stuff on how playful they are and how Emily even stated that her and Greg banter and bicker like crazy in real life so lots of what you see on the screen is very natural for them.
So you've read those cute little interviews, have you Greg said Emily 'hit' him when he said something stupid

Quote:
Their relationship is TOTALLY different now compared to season 1 and 2. The yearning of wanting to be together and frustrating/confusing emotions that were intertwined with that are not necessary anymore because they are finally together.
Yeah, that's what I thought, there isn't that yearning/angst anymore because they are finally together. I don't mean they should be boring or anything but the climax isn't there anymore. Now we get to enjoy seeing them together. That is, until the bomb drops. (I'm not going to go there but the decision to make Madison pregnant was....well stupid. It can change this whole show more than necessary. But I keep my rants to myself at least until the bomb does drop.)

Quote:
It always amuses me how the WB just rotates actors and actresses between shows.
I'll bet we'll get to see some Everwood actors guest-starring in WB show after Everwood

Quote:
Lazy, could you tell us where you found those clips? (I want to make a music video)
See, I saw them in a music video I downloaded And I can't remember where I got them

Quote:
Amy and Ephram kept talking about Anna. I mean, I know she's important for Amy, but every greenies scene had to be about Anna. We didn't even get a decent kiss. I'm disapointed.
Psst, it's Hannah I have a feeling I'm going to like the A/H friendship but I hope it doesn't mess the E/A relationship. Hopefully Hannah isn't another Colin and Ephram and Amy discuss about her all the time.

Laura|
Old 10-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

First off, Jerry.. That exchange at the end between E/A was PERFECT. When he said.. "This one's all mine," I melted. So adorable. That scene was perfect. And whenever Amy had to put her hand over her mouth to not tell him she loved him was adorable. And how Amy called out his name whenever she realized that he wrote her a love letter. I could watch it over and over again. And yep, they both talk fast whenever they are nervous. Love it. ONLY Greg and Emily could play E/A and captivate me. They are so amazing. Their chemistry is the BEST I have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy
Nearly, it didn't hold my interest like it used to. I missed several episodes but I had to catch that last episode.
Yeah, I kinda got to that place too. I missed a few of the first handful of season 6 episodes but watched them eventually.

Quote:
So you've read those cute little interviews, have you Greg said Emily 'hit' him when he said something stupid
Yep, I have. No clue if these two have dated, are still dating or just really good friends.. But, one thing is VERY obvious. They REALLY like each other and are VERY close no matter what the state of their relationship was, is, or will be. They just connect in real life and you know this with their words in interviews, their real life playfulness, and how easily it is displayed on the screen.

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I thought, there isn't that yearning/angst anymore because they are finally together. I don't mean they should be boring or anything but the climax isn't there anymore. Now we get to enjoy seeing them together. That is, until the bomb drops. (I'm not going to go there but the decision to make Madison pregnant was....well stupid. It can change this whole show more than necessary. But I keep my rants to myself at least until the bomb does drop.)
The BIGGEST WORD ever! LOL

Quote:
I have a feeling I'm going to like the A/H friendship but I hope it doesn't mess the E/A relationship. Hopefully Hannah isn't another Colin and Ephram and Amy discuss about her all the time.
Me too. I think A/H are set up for a very close friendship. I really don't think it will mess with E/A. I think the only reason why it was so ever present in this episode is just to establish and develop A/H. I still hold out hope that Bright and Hannah get together, well, I actually STRONGLY feel that they will head in this direction and that would be awesome to see. Cuz that's actually what A/H are sort of developing.. Kind of a sisterly friendship and I think it would completely fall perfectly together if Bright and Hannah got together. Heck, it has already been established by Amy that Hannah reminds her of Ephram and I think that also sort of shows that Ephram and Hannah could seriously be sisters and noone would know the difference. LOL Seriously, they do have similar characteristics and that is why #1.. I KNOW that the writers would NEVER have a ridiculous E/H romance. And #2.. Why it could be very possible that the foursome could be well on its way with E/A and B/H. I think it would be so cute.

Hey, did anyone catch the comment in the hall between Ephram and Hannah as they are talking about his love letter and Ephram said that whenever he is 40, he will buy Amy a car of whatever. I just loved this comment. I know he was being sarcastic about being bummed that he thought his letter sucked, but I just LOVE how easily it is for him to think of him and Amy together in the future.

I could write more about my thoughts about E/A in this episode but I will come back later because this post is already long enough.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-05-2004 at 08:39 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Man, this thread is DEAD. Maybe my long, rambling post caused everyone to go to sleep.

Just noticed something so cute while rewatching the past episode..

I think it's so adorable how Amy's voice is extra girly whenever she talks to Ephram. Hee. Compare how she talks to Hannah, Bright or anyone other than Ephram. Her voice is much less girly. But with Ephram, she has the girly/feminine/kinda whiny but cute voice, front and center. Hee..

Yeah, I know, I notice stupid things. I just credit Emily's acting as per usual. Cuz trust me, she knows when to put on the girly voice for Amy whenever she is with Ephram and when to tone it down when Amy is with anyone else. Hee.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilpen
Man, this thread is DEAD.
It is. Come on, post so that we can start the new thread Maybe everyone is waiting for that, Lol.

I would like to comment on the episode but since I haven't seen it, it's kinda hard to do

I think I need to post some pics....

Wilpen - I like your detailed posts It really gives me the idea what happened.

Laura|
Old 10-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy

Wilpen - I like your detailed posts It really gives me the idea what happened.
Thanks so much, Lazy. Anytime you want a detailed recap of the episode or just E/A scenes, I can always write you one via PM. Or I am also very detailed in the new episode thread. Hee. I guess I am detailed wherever I post. LOL

I have like 10 more minutes until I have to go but we could get try and get this thread over with until then to start a new one.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Passionate Fan

It's not dead! It's alive! *pokes thread* Well.... maybe we should put it on life support, just in case.

Just kidding, guys. Very nice episode... aww Ephram's love letter!! How very sweet. I wish he'd write me a love letter....

Wilpen, do you still want the rest of the recap? I've got it typed up, so let me know and I can send it over to ya! (It'll be a good 3 or 4 PMs long, lol).
Old 10-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by EphramIsHot

Wilpen, do you still want the rest of the recap? I've got it typed up, so let me know and I can send it over to ya! (It'll be a good 3 or 4 PMs long, lol).
OMG, YES, YES, YES! I would LOVE, LOVE for you to send this to me!

You ROCK EphramIsHot. I can't thank you enough for taking the time out to do this for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait!
Old 10-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread

Laura|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread