Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy
I do! I've noticed that some shipper groups have trouble coming up with names but we had it from the beginning. Btw, can someone who has been here from the start, was the name decided right away when first E/A shipper thread was started or did posters come up with it later? [/B]
I think, if I can remember correctly...I think we came up with it after we had the first post. I don't think it was at the very beginning that we got Greenies, although it was really early in the beginning. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd thread?
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Total Fan

bency - OMFG, the pics are ssssoooo hott, his smiles made me MELT

Lilly
Old 08-18-2004, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

I love the new promotionnals pictures. They're so cute on the couch. Ephram may need a hair cut, but anyway as long as they're together...

Old 08-18-2004, 09:39 AM
Total Fan

i saw the promo for everwood, it was cute, and i didnt kno that it would show on the 12th... its so early, but im fine with it!

Lilly
Old 08-18-2004, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*
I think, if I can remember correctly...I think we came up with it after we had the first post. I don't think it was at the very beginning that we got Greenies, although it was really early in the beginning. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd thread?
That sounds about right because this forum is just a little over two years old now, so we went through at least one thread before the season even started...and I think the name greenie was created within a week of the premiere. How many of us are still here from the original days?
-maria
Old 08-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
How many of us are still here from the original days?
Well, I wasn't ORIGINAL, original. I think I joined in around... hmm..... A Thanksgiving Tale or something like that.

Quote:
ps: Niuxita,Janelle ,I'm waiting for your PM
I know, both you and Niuxita are! I'm gonna try and get in to the Canadian Idol show tonight, and then I'll PM you guys tomorrow or Friday and tell you how it went.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JudeNeary - Welcome! I don't remember seeing you here before (correct me if I'm wrong!)

If you go to www.theWB.com and watch the No Sure Thing trailer there are some new scenes from season premiere.

Quote:
That sounds about right because this forum is just a little over two years old now, so we went through at least one thread before the season even started...and I think the name greenie was created within a week of the premiere. How many of us are still here from the original days?
I remember hearing that Everwood got it's own board before it even aired. That's cool! Was the buzz around the show so good that they decided to give it it's own board? I've been a member since October 2001 so I must have seen the Everwood board when it was added.

And you went through at least one thread before the first ep aired? Nice to hear that people were so interested on Ephramy so early on

I only joined around thread # 8 or 9

Laura|
Old 08-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Greenies

Quote:
I know, both you and Niuxita are! I'm gonna try and get in to the Canadian Idol show tonight, and then I'll PM you guys tomorrow or Friday and tell you how it went.
ok thanks

Quote:
If you go to www.theWB.com and watch the No Sure Thing trailer there are some new scenes from season premiere.
thanks I will see it later

Old 08-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone!! Wow sorry I haven't been here in a while..anyways, I'm back! Man I just saw the promo last night and I'm soo excited! I think this is gonna be a great season for our Greenies!

I think Ephram and Amy are going to get more involved this season. Lets hope for an "I love you" exchange.

<3..theOC..OTH..GG..EW..AD..DC..<3
Old 08-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Jay
Master Fan

good title.

i just downloaded the short season 3 promo..and i was suprised to see Ephram with bigger hair...and the color looks diff'. the first shot was him and Amy by his side on a couch looking like they are stronger than ever.

man Scott Wolf is added to the cast...i don't know if that's a good thing...as long as he doesn't mess with Greenie. for some reason..i think Madison fits him.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Hey dude, I could see Scott Wolf with Madison also. Hrmmm...

I'm an original! Ahh, I remember when we had our own thread on the Television board. I think I might've started it, too. But yea, we did have our own board way early, it rocked.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey greenies,

Just lurking,

Does anyone have an avartar when eph and amy kiss on the picnic in the season finale?
Old 08-18-2004, 11:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys!!

How are y'all doing?? Jus popping in quickly to say "Hi" and then I'm to study cuause I have a BIG test tomorrow

See you guys later!
Old 08-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Not really looking forward to No Sure Thing. I might just watch it b/c I've been having some withdrawals lately but I found out that Do or Die, which is full of Greenie, is gonna be on that next Monday
Old 08-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever
Hey greenies,

Just lurking,

Does anyone have an avartar when eph and amy kiss on the picnic in the season finale?
I got two.

And the LJ version:

Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread