Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 12:54 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Welcome Greenies newbies!

We had "Daddy's Little Girl" on air on Sunday. There was no E/A scene!
Old 07-20-2004, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think they should start doing re-runs for the wb to getnew viewers.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We had episode 6 of season 2 today (I think it was episode 6..lol) in the UK today..."I can't keep being your second choice, not when you're my first"
That line has got to be one of the most sweetest lines ever The whole Blind Faith ep was fantastic. The ephramy scene in the cafe not to mention the wedding scene. Such intensity!

Quote:
That's ok, here in Australia we don't have Everwood at all.
What?! No Everwood? I hope you get to see the episodes somehow. What's with the Australian tv anyway, last I heard they weren't airing Smallville either.

Quote:
Its winter here, so I'm cold
Grrr. Does it get cold there? I'm glad it's summer here

Quote:
We had "Daddy's Little Girl" on air on Sunday. There was no E/A scene!
Better get used to that I'm afraid. From what I remember E/A don't interact very often early in the season. The good scenes start from the french fries scene. Then it's party time

Quote:
I think they should start doing re-runs for the wb to getnew viewers.
That would make sense but the WB claims that the re-runs didn't do well so that's why, no re-runs. Although I don't get why they air Smallville and even 7th heaven re-runs but not Everwood. Everwood is like one of their highest rated shows.

Laura|
Old 07-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

It's cause the WB is stupid and doesn't quite know how to handle certain shows. At the same time, no reruns is kindof good for the longevity of the show...at least there is the possibility that people won't get sick of it being everywhere
-maria
Old 07-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
At the same time, no reruns is kindof good for the longevity of the show...at least there is the possibility that people won't get sick of it being everywhere
Good point, Maria. . . as much as you can love a show, if you are overwhelmed by it you are bound to start, if not hating it, at least avoiding seeing it for a while. . . not sure if I made sense

Just Peachy, I live in South America and it's really cold here too. . . though I love to bundle up on sweaters and coats and be all cozy

What ep is the scene with the "we can always get more fries"?? I want to keep an eye for it and the "party time"

bency, "Daddy's Little Girl" was when Delia hated Linda, right?? I felt so bad for her and how Delia treated her. . . I like Linda a lot but not as a pairing for Andy. . . Delia: "I said it tastes like ****"
Old 07-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy

What?! No Everwood? I hope you get to see the episodes somehow. What's with the Australian tv anyway, last I heard they weren't airing Smallville either.

Grrr. Does it get cold there? I'm glad it's summer here
Nope the network that has the rights to it has not shown a single episode. Incenditally its the same network that have pulled Smallville from its line up.

Yep, its pretty cold. Its abotu 15 degrees celius here Which is cold by my standards
Old 07-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Niuxita
Thanks for answering my question, dawnie@! It shows how much I need to see the first season of Everwood like now. . .

Today I was reading the transcript of the Pilot and "witnessed" the scene that gives the name to this shipper group. . . *snif snif* such an important moment. . .
you're welcome!!! And yes, season 1 is full of greenies angst. I love it!

Love the banner yasemin, should I cal you yasemin? It was in your sig! Or do you prefer DJ_fanatic?

Icon by me
Old 07-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Greenies!!

Quote:
Yep, its pretty cold. Its abotu 15 degrees celius here Which is cold by my standards
Same here. I feel like I'm totally freezing and it's only about 15 or 16ºC. . .

I need to catch up on season 1!! So I guess I'll resort to the ultimate source: transcripts
Old 07-21-2004, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That line has got to be one of the most sweetest lines ever The whole Blind Faith ep was fantastic. The ephramy scene in the cafe not to mention the wedding scene. Such intensity!
I dream to see this one ! is it Ephram who said this quote , isn't it ?

Quote:
I need to catch up on season 1!! So I guess I'll resort to the ultimate source: transcripts
if you have them , could you give me the link ? I mean if you find also the second season ! thanksss and I'm waiting you PM me back for your french lessons lol !:p

EphramAmy
Old 07-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, Amélie!! You're right, I still owe you a PM. I'll send it to you as soon as possible You want a link to transcripts of the 2nd season only or the first season as well?? 'Cause where I get them they have the whole 1st season but they are missing a lot of eps of the 2nd season
Old 07-21-2004, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
At the same time, no reruns is kindof good for the longevity of the show...at least there is the possibility that people won't get sick of it being everywhere
But I think that's how the show attracts more viewers, during the hiatus when they get hooked on the show and decide to watch it in the fall. I read that that's what happened with Everwood last summer, a lot of people discovered the shows b/c they showed re-runs. I'm just afraid that this won't bring that many new viewers.

Quote:
What ep is the scene with the "we can always get more fries"?? I want to keep an eye for it and the "party time"
It's in the season 2 episode Unfinished Business. What I meant with party time was that, after that scene, the great scenes start so you don't want to miss those

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.
Oh, that's nothing It can get as cold as minus 30-40 degrees celsius here.

Quote:
Definitely. I'm currently trying to catch up with my WaT transcripts

Quote:
I dream to see this one ! is it Ephram who said this quote , isn't it ?
Yep, it was Ephram There used to be a E/A clip site that had that scene but there's currently no clips on that site But yeah, it was a fantastic scene, I mean the intensity during the dancing scene nearly kicked you in the head while watching the scene. Fantastic acting from Emily and Greg and gives the word 'Chemistry' a meaning. Just brilliant. Sorry about my gushing here

Quote:
if you have them , could you give me the link ? I mean if you find also the second season !
Everwood Transcripts

Laura|
Old 07-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yep, it was Ephram There used to be a E/A clip site that had that scene but there's currently no clips on that site But yeah, it was a fantastic scene, I mean the intensity during the dancing scene nearly kicked you in the head while watching the scene. Fantastic acting from Emily and Greg and gives the word 'Chemistry' a meaning. Just brilliant. Sorry about my gushing here
when I saw the pics , I was MAD lol ! it looks so great and now I'm sure it is !
omg ,I love that quote , I love it everytime more when I read it again ( I'm sorry I didn't know how I could write it lol)
anyway , if one day a boy tell me this I will never let him go away lol !

Niuxita thanks a lot but Lazyhad already gave me the link ( thank you so much Lazy )
Old 07-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

No prob, Amélie

Quote:
Yeah, I know, my Mom keeps telling me "What would you do if you lived somewhere where the temperatures were really low??" I keep quiet 'cause if I'm freezing in nothing but 15 degrees Celsius I would most certainly die at -30 degrees

Quote:
Definitely. I'm currently trying to catch up with my WaT transcripts
Yeah, so am I but with season 1 which is the one I haven't seen. . . with Everwood I've only gone as far as the Pilot But I'll continue right now!! I didn't know doctor Brown was the kind of father that was never there for his kids. . . he sure has changed throughout both seasons Hey, Unfinished Business is the one in which Amy calls Ephram to go out just b/c Laynie dumped her and later they dance together?? It broke my heart
Old 07-22-2004, 01:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Niuxita

bency, "Daddy's Little Girl" was when Delia hated Linda, right?? I felt so bad for her and how Delia treated her. . . I like Linda a lot but not as a pairing for Andy. . . Delia: "I said it tastes like ****"
That's it. I was afraid I won't like Linda because Marcia Cross was on Melrose Place as Kimberly Shaw who I really didn't like. She was . But Linda is OK. Delia rocks! I can see why she rebels. It was so funny when Ephram couldn't stop laughing!

Old 07-22-2004, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I the narration for the opening of Daddy's Little Girl, its so true

NARRATOR: They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whomever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes, or the secrets she keeps.

And the BtVS reference ....

DR. L. ABBOTT: Really? By all means, explain the connection between Mother Teresa and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

DR. BROWN: Daughter, homework, hero. And you?

DR. L. ABBOTT: Uh, "The Web That Has No Weaver." It's one of my favorites. I lost my copy somewhere between Rwanda and Everwood.

DR. BROWN: That can happen to anyone. "The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine." Oh, so it's fiction.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy

Really, I've never had it that cold.

My friend is in Canada at the moment for a year and she worried about what will happen when winter comes around
Closed Thread   Post New Thread