Amy: "I love you Ephram."
Ephram: "I love you too."
Amy: "Yeah?"
Ephram: "Yeah."
Amy: "Cool."

Laura|
Old 10-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

NP. I'm just glad I found a site with transcripts. It'll come in handy with my nice Everwood obsession.

I think those are my favorite lines from Staking Claim.

I thought I'd add some more of my favorite quotes:

From Your Future Awaits:

EPHRAM: All right, so the other day Bright told me that Amy might be interested in me.
NINA: Amy. Wow. How do you feel about that?
EPHRAM: Nah, I don't even know if it's true. Last week, Bright told me he saw Gwyneth Paltrow at Sal's.
NINA: Well, then I guess the first question is do you want it to be true?
EPHRAM: I don't know. I'm not over Madison. You know, I don't think I'm ready for all that relationship stuff again.
NINA: Well, then there's your answer.
EPHRAM: Yeah, but it's Amy.

From The Day is Done:

EPHRAM: Seriously, I-I have-I have no idea what to do. I wish you could just decide for me.
DR. BROWN: Is this when you ask me what I think just so you can disagree with it and get mad at me?
EPHRAM: No. Not this time. Come on, tell me. Whatever decision I make will be the wrong one, disaster will strike so go ahead over parent, micromanage, one time offer. Just whatever you tell me to do I’ll do.
DR. BROWN: Well, you know what’s best for you. You taught me that by yelling it at me. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
EPHRAM: AT what age does it stop being socially acceptable to hide under your bed?

DR. BROWN: 48, maybe.
EPHRAM: Then you know where to find me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

EPHRAM: Hey, you wrote me a card.
BRIGHT: Open it up, nut sack.
EPHRAM: Hey, my ID. I’m Gus again.
BRIGHT: Yeah, Ada had you in her hard drive and I really needed to see her bend over the laminating machine again. It’s my gift, man. Go downtown, see a lot of bands, drink too much, touch no women.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by The Crow; 10-05-2004 at 07:17 PM
Old 10-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love the quotes. Of course, LOVE the E/A ones.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bright: can i get something from a scratched bumper? (refering to the STD's that Dr. Abbot's talking to him about)
Old 10-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Anyone know where I can find recent Everwood transcripts or quotes?
Old 10-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

You can find transcripts for Season 1-2, and most of this season so far here .
Old 10-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Thank you!
Old 10-31-2004, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love in "Shoot The Moon" when Amy says this to Ephram..

Amy to Ephram: "I'm betting on us."
Old 04-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Reviving, can anyone think of quotes from season 3 and 4 that they really like? Ephramy centric? The series finale has to be filled with them.

It's about time we continue on with this thread since the series is over, we stopped around Shoot The Moon so anything after that would be superb, of course before that is cool too!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Reviving, can anyone think of quotes from season 3 and 4 that they really like? Ephramy centric? The series finale has to be filled with them.

It's about time we continue on with this thread since the series is over, we stopped around Shoot The Moon so anything after that would be superb, of course before that is cool too!
Thank you for reviving this thread. I will try to help by reviewing whatever clips I have from Season 3 and 4 and sharing them here.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Not really an Ephramy scene, although it's kind of dual Andy/Nina and Ephramy sentiment plus Jake stuff, from Foreverwood:

Quote:
Ephram: She's been living here her entire life, perfectly happy, surrounded with people that she loves, people that love her, people that would do anything for her. It's a big decision.

Jake: Well... I know it might not make sense from the outside, but Nina and I are in this together. I'm not twisting her arm.

Ephram: But you got to admit, it's a little bit surprising.

Jake: Life is supposed to surprise you. I bet you you've got a picture in your mind about how everything's gonna turn out for you -- what you're gonna do, who you're gonna be with. And I'm sure your dad had a picture, too. But there are windows that don't stay open forever, missed opportunities that never come back to you. And waiting for them doesn't necessarily mean you're strong or even right. Sometimes it just means that you're afraid to change the picture. It happens to everyone. You know what I've learned? Life is too short. Take care of yourself.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked that quote too. It was telling and somewhat foreshadowed the next scenes. Thanks!

I love the Ephram/Andy convo as well after this. I think I have it written down somewhere. I will look for it

here is one about soulmates. I this.

Quote:
Ephram: I think you are wrong though.

Amy: About what?

Ephram: I think you can know. I think you can know when someone is right. I think you can have a soulmate. I think maybe you can have more than one but I think there's definitely a limited number of people out there that you can really be with.

Amy: I dont know what you are talking about.

Ephram: You have a soulmate, Amy. And once you get all this other crap out of your head and just trust that. Who knows who he is. He'll probablybe standing right out in front of you. He's the guy who's lucky enough to get to be with you. He wont walk away too easily.

Amy: Why do you think that?

Ephram: Coz, he gets to be with you.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpucca (View Post)
Thank you for reviving this thread. I will try to help by reviewing whatever clips I have from Season 3 and 4 and sharing them here.
You're welcome and sounds awesome about the clips

Oh man ok you guys just posted some of my favorite all time exchanges of this series! LOL

I was never an enormous fan of Jake but his words to Ephram in that scene were very well done, I like how Ephram was forced to think afterwards and well the soulmate talk? Priceless... EA

My mind's a mess at the moment due to a long and somewhat tough day at school/work so I'll come back with quotes but for now totally enjoy the ones you guys posted
Old 04-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, that soulmate one is a great one. Is that from Foreverwood?

Just a few more that were the first I thought of when I thought of Everwood season four quotes.

From 420, Goodbye, Love:

Harold: "Good morning. I would thank you all for coming today, but, I don't imagine there's anyone here who didn't come of their own accord. Irv was amongst the rarest of men in both his integrity and his warmth and those of us who knew him can count ourselves amongst the luckiest. Irv was above everything else a storyteller, so I thought it would be appropriate to begin today's eulogies with my favorite story about Irv. It begins six years ago, and ironically just a few short months after the untimely death of another great man, my father...
(flashback of Irv/Harold talking about the marriage and Irv/Edna trying to get married)
..I've been wrong many times in my life, but I've never been more wrong than in my estimation of Irv and Edna Harper's affection for each other. There was nothing temporary about it. The love that they shared was a living example of God's grace on this earth. As for Irv himself, he called Everwood his home for long enough to change us all, but still, far too short a time. And so today we bid him farewell, with heavy hearts and with weary souls. He was a husband, a father, grandfather, a friend to us all. He will be missed. May he rest in peace."
----------------

Eugene: "And you, what's going on with the neighbor broad?
Andy: "She's sold her house. She's a few days away from leaving and I don't know what to do. I've already told her how I feel. I know it would be wrong to try and stop her, but if I don't, I may lose her forever and I'm not sure I can take losing another woman. Not after Julia. I can't possibly think of how I'd---"
Eugene: "--You'll figure it out"
Andy: "Right. God forbid we should have a conversation where you impart some advice."
Eugene: "You gonna start with that crap. You don't need my advice. Not anymore, not now."
Andy: "Why not now?"
Eugene: "Before when you were mister big shot doctor, then maybe I had something on you. But what you've done here, the man you've become, it's damn impressive son. Hell, I should have stopped talking to you in high school, who knows how good you would have turned out."
Andy: "You know, we've taken to saying something around here since Julia died. It's kind of a Brown policy that I instituted."
Eugene: "Yeah, what's that?"
Andy: "I love you, Dad"
[Eugene gulps/cries]
Eugene: "You're a good son, Andy."
[They hold hands]
----------------

Irv: "You miss me don't you?"
Edna: "You don't know the half of it."
Irv: "You're going to be fine, Edna."
Edna: "Fine, maybe. Great? Never."
Irv: "You got over the first one pretty quick."
Edna: "I had forty years with the first one. We didn't get enough time, you and I. We deserved more time."
Irv: "Sweetheart, we had a lifetime."
[Irv disappears]
Edna [breaking down]: "Please don't go. Please, please, don't leave me."
----------------

All three, especially that last one, are guaranteed bawling from me. That last one probably gets me more emotional than ANY other scene in the series and that's saying a lot.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 04-30-2007 at 11:15 PM
Old 05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

'Tos - the soulmate dialogue came from the episode when Irv died. I forgot the episode title

Thanks for the quotes!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread