Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Seconding the support for The Virtual Everwood Season 5. Or The Everwood Virtual Season 5. Whichever flows better. And thanks for starting to put something together, Leo! Can't wait to see it.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm pretty sure that The Virtual Everwood Season 5 looks better on the head, but The Everwood Virtual Season 5 sounds so nice... I don't know what to do.
Hehe, no problem... I like writing layouts and am always in need of a good reason to do it. But it might take a while until I let you see it...
Old 04-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that The Virtual Everwood Season 5 looks better on the head, but The Everwood Virtual Season 5 sounds so nice... I don't know what to do.
Hehe, no problem... I like writing layouts and am always in need of a good reason to do it. But it might take a while until I let you see it...

The second title kind of does a better job of describing Season 5 as being Virtual, I think.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

This is actually a little past the 300 post limit, and will be a little more past it soon, but I'm really trying to figure out how to start a new one with so much info in this thread. Do I keep the great introductory post that Leo included? I'll definitely include the links to the outlines Thief has done from her blog. What else needs to be in the first post?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

I really don't think you can do much more than that without creating an introductory post longer than even the 300th post in the story thread will be, hee. Really, if our group make-up remains the same, there's not much need to create a hugely comprehensive first post, anyway, since we'll basically know what we know. I do still have to glance through this thread again and start writing up outlines for the other characters, though. Once that's accomplished (which might take awhile, I'm a tad swamped at the moment, but I'll do what I can), that will help with the "keeping info in one place" situation.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

we do need to summarize all the plot's and subplots we've come up with in this thread.... which is daunting to say the least. but i think it can be done. I have Easter break for the next six days so maybe i can get to some of it, no promises though, but i definitely will try.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve397 (View Post)
we do need to summarize all the plot's and subplots we've come up with in this thread.... which is daunting to say the least. but i think it can be done. I have Easter break for the next six days so maybe i can get to some of it, no promises though, but i definitely will try.
Steve, you are a God send.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Just did Bright's outline. I'm going to work on the "Ephram and school/career" entry next, since we've worked in that whole new angle with the piano student.

Steve, what would probably be best for the introductory post -- and this might be exactly what you're planning to do, in which case, cool -- would be brief (like, a few sentences long) recaps for each character. Anything more detailed might suck up every ounce of your vacation time! Not to mention make for an insanely long first post, hee.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

I think Steve is thinking of the summaries in general, not just for the introductory post. I'll go ahead and open a new thread now, and anything we want to add, we can edit it in later.

Continue the ideas and thoughts in the New Thread, guys and gals!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Closed Thread   Post New Thread