Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2022, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not surprised to hear about the police, not surprised at all. F blue lives!
The actions of these police is despicable, but I'm not going to condemn all police. I've never heard of this happening in any other of these kind of horrible events, and I remember the police running into the world trade center while it was in flames to save people..many of them losing their own lives as a result. I still have a lot of faith in most police, but not these idiots.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-27-2022 at 05:08 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Someone said they were always banned at those, but i just find that really stupid and ironic considering they're so pro guns, so why ban them??? Make it make sense.
Exactly. It doesn’t make sense. None of it makes sense. But Republicans think it makes sense due to self interest.

Quote:
I would be calling the school district demanding questions on what they are doing to make schools safer. Again LOCK THE EFFING DOORS. So many schools you can just walk right into and I read that the shooting was no exception. He walked right into the back unlocked door. UNACCEPTABLE!

But honestly i wouldn't have my kid go to school. No way. I would be pulling them from school and homeschooling during the hours that I could. There is no way i would allow them to go there anymore.

Not surprised to hear about the police, not surprised at all. F blue lives!
The Republicans want schools like prisons guarded with guns. LOL. So much for your constant chanting of freedom when you are in bed with the NRA… and adore your big guns so the way to maintain these guns is to treat schools like prison plus adding MORE guns. Brilliant minds, these Republicans.

Yes, that all said… this Murderer was able to skip right inside with his weapons/machines, no questions asked. It was all good. One door should be accessible and that’s it. I remember that is what was available at my elementary school in the 80s/90s. The front door.

Yes, if I had children, there's no way they would be going to school. I would home school as well. It is not safe.

I’m not surprised about the police either. I go extra slow on the roads because I am terrified of getting pulled over for speeding. I truly do not trust the police, what they might do, and I am a white woman. I didn’t have a good encounter one time. I had a visual migraine and couldn’t see (20-30 minutes vision is distorted) and the police officer who pulled me over was understanding of my situation but his behavior was bizarre. I almost felt like he was flirting with me. I cannot see right, it’s midnight on a Saturday night, pitch dark, on a side road practically no one around, and my heart’s pounding seriously getting the impression the police officer was flirting. He let me go without a ticket and actually followed me home which made sense because I couldn’t see right. Thankfully I was only 10 minutes away but seriously despised how he behaved. Intuitively, my radar was up, and felt like something was off with him based on how he was talking to me. It was weird. Ever since that encounter I have been anxious and like I said I’m a white woman. I couldn’t imagine what others go through. My 22-year-old niece, one of her childhood friends, her father is a retired Minneapolis police officer. He basically stated, and this is coming from a retired police officer in a major city… he stated 20% of police officers are on the good side. 80% are shady and/or corrupt. 80%. I commend those 20% but it is hard to ignore the 80% he is speaking of and to be sure, he knows exactly what he’s talking about. It is why he retired early. He couldn’t take it anymore. Minneapolis is also one of the most liberal cities in the entire United States too. It is considered more liberal than New York City.

The conservatives chant “Blue Lives Matter” because they are racist pricks. It’s so horrible. I keep reading on Twitter so many conservatives chanting “Blue Lives Matter” after the Buffalo shooting which is so evil. They are literally inferring that the Buffalo shooting is okay because of the color of their skin. That is how I am interpreting it! What these police officers did (or didn’t do) in Texas is incomprehensible. They should all lose their badges after an investigation and the ones guilty should be punished. Yet FOX and the conservatives are praising their heroics. You cannot make this up.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-27-2022 at 07:26 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-27-2022, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-27-2022, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL.

I am tired. Honestly, I was young when Bush Jr won thanks to Florida and his brother... I knew what FOX News was THEN, I knew Rudy Giuliani was a criminal freak DURING 911. Ask my family, I said as much, legitimately said he had bad energy and was seeking praise hiding behind his real self. I could see what was happening during Bush Jr Florida disaster. Yes, maybe it was the intuition thing. But I also feel like if people just opened their eyes and viewed what was happening everyone would see it. But here we are now.

Look at this trash response:

^ THAT Republican THING is who was voted in in Louisiana.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

Look at this trash response:

^ THAT Republican THING is who was voted in in Louisiana.
How can anyone respond to that? I have no words.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
How can anyone respond to that? I have no words.
Right? It’s… unbelievable.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-27-2022, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Last edited by jediwands; 05-27-2022 at 10:27 AM
Old 05-27-2022, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-27-2022, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I guess we don't learn from history.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New educational offering from the NRA.....

Old 05-27-2022, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-27-2022, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
New educational offering from the NRA.....

That’s sadly a real picture.
Old 05-27-2022, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I guess we don't learn from history.
We certainly do not.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread