Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

They need to be impeached:

Old 05-05-2022, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Listen to their lying words in the video!

Thomas lied.
Alito lied.
Gorsuch lied.
Kavanaugh lied.
Collins lied.
Barrett lied.

They need to be brought up on charges!
Old 05-05-2022, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ You have to laugh sometimes. LOL.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No real surprise there
Old 05-06-2022, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, and those SCOTUS justices will not get in trouble for lying.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-06-2022, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-06-2022, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ This is the strong speculation.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love the state of Minnesota so much for endless reasons.

This is one of them.

I work 3 minutes from there, by the way.

Minnesota will NEVER go illegal abortion. EVER. We have too many high powered political Democrats not just in the state but they are well known nationally... and the people here are too liberal, strong, and grounded. Never happening.

What WILL happen is the unfortunate red states with psychotic Republican Governors and Senators (South Dakota, North Dakota, probably Iowa, and a couple others) will be arriving in Minnesota for safe and legal abortions should it come to this. That is a guarantee.

Minnesota is a leader in the country in reproductive health too. Minnesota has a Governor who already said the people from those states will be coming to Minnesota for proper healthcare should it be reversed.

Those people in Minnesota marching three minutes from my work yesterday were not marching because they were scared of what will happen in Minnesota. Minnesota wasn't dumb enough voting for Reagan either time, a clear reminder. Those Minnesotans marching were marching for the cause, for women in general, and for the women from surrounding states who might have to leave their states and come to Minnesota for proper healthcare...

Minnesota, no doubt, will be a hub for the surrounding sickening Republican states that will say they control a woman's body in every way.

I love my state and the people.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:32 AM
Administrator

This is a story that really saddens me:

https://news.yahoo.com/kailia-posey-...ycsrp_catchall

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall

It's so tragic that a beautiful young woman with her whole life ahead of her would take her own life. The only reason I could think of is that she was forced into the spotlight at a very early age and the beauty pageant world is very high pressure and competitive, and maybe all that pressure got to her. Still, it's such a tragic loss.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-06-2022, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
This is a story that really saddens me:

https://news.yahoo.com/kailia-posey-...ycsrp_catchall

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall

It's so tragic that a beautiful young woman with her whole life ahead of her would take her own life. The only reason I could think of is that she was forced into the spotlight at a very early age and the beauty pageant world is very high pressure and competitive, and maybe all that pressure got to her. Still, it's such a tragic loss.
This is very sad. Heartbreaking.

Mental health is real.

If we think more of these unnecessary tragedies will not continue if the conservative SCOTUS justices get their way we are sadly mistaken. Women will be taking their own precious lives at an alarming rate if this shakes out like the Republicans are pushing for.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Administrator

This is so true:

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
This is very sad. Heartbreaking.

Mental health is real.

If we think more of these unnecessary tragedies will not continue if the conservative SCOTUS justices get their way we are sadly mistaken. Women will be taking their own precious lives at an alarming rate if this shakes out like the Republicans are pushing for.
This is so true. The joke is that they call themselves Pro-Life. They're not Pro-Life, they're Pro-Forced Birth, and any woman who's forced to have a child she can't take care of will be on her own, because the Republicans won't lift a finger to help her or her child.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread