Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2022, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Here is what one of my favorite musicians, James Taylor, said about the war in Ukraine:

Quote:
March 4, 2022
Ukraine
What the world desperately needs now is cooperation, global cooperation on a list of pressing issues, from climate change to pandemic response, from humanitarian crises to sharing of the earth’s resources . That one individual, with his own army and his own nuclear arsenal should decide, unilaterally and without provocation, to mount an attack on his neighbor, ignoring another nation’s sovereignty and threatening the peace and progress of the entire world is beyond outrage. That one man’s whim and will should result in such uncalled for chaos and suffering, such a threat to all of our hopes for the future, is something we can simply no longer afford. Did we miss something? Did Ukraine attack or somehow threaten Russia? What possible justification can there be? What other explanation than the obvious: a bully who takes what he wants by force? We must be united in our universal rejection of this travesty. The world must insist that this abomination cannot stand. Civilization itself is at stake. Putin’s war is the categorical and polar opposite of what the world needs now…
~James Taylor
I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm saying a Novena every day for this unprovoked aggression on Ukraine to stop, but the world is in a very dangerous place right now.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-05-2022, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Of course what Graham said and the fact that Fox news aired it is asinine, but I don't find that more concerning than the prospect of Russia attacking a NATO nation (which he could do after Ukraine) and bringing us and Europe into World War 3.
Intuitively, I do not see that happening. Hope I am not wrong.
Old 03-05-2022, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Here is what one of my favorite musicians, James Taylor, said about the war in Ukraine:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm saying a Novena every day for this unprovoked aggression on Ukraine to stop, but the world is in a very dangerous place right now.
That is really well said.
Old 03-05-2022, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Intuitively, I do not see that happening. Hope I am not wrong.
I sincerely hope your intuition is correct!

Did you guys hear that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis donated 3 millions dollars to Ukraine. Mila was born in the Ukraine.
Old 03-05-2022, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I sincerely hope your intuition is correct!

Did you guys hear that Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis donated 3 millions dollars to Ukraine. Mila was born in the Ukraine.
I did not. That’s really nice. Very generous.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Russia is honoring these cease fires.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for this, Sam.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nope. Not with Putin leading the way.

There is one way to make this stop… someone within taking care of Putin.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Bush the incompetent Jr

On CNN, Jake Tapper said Bush Jr the loser loved Putin and said he had the opportunity to look into his soul. lmao. Oh Junior, you had your supporters fooled even though you could hardly speak English. What a moron, he knew nothing.
Old 03-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Bush the incompetent Jr

On CNN, Jake Tapper said Bush Jr the loser loved Putin and said he had the opportunity to look into his soul. lmao. Oh Junior, you had your supporters fooled even though you could hardly speak English. What a moron, he knew nothing.
He really was a moron whose brother allowed him to steal an election. Putin had no soul to look into, just like if you shined a light into Dubya's ear it would come out on the other side. He was a puppet who did the bidding of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and he got us into two disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Which really sucks
Old 03-07-2022, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
He really was a moron whose brother allowed him to steal an election. Putin had no soul to look into, just like if you shined a light into Dubya's ear it would come out on the other side. He was a puppet who did the bidding of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and he got us into two disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Amen.

Everything you said, Jerry, is bang on.

Breaking it down:

Quote:
He really was a moron whose brother allowed him to steal an election.
I wonder if those who voted for him even understand as much. What a complete joke. We want to talk about an election that was stolen/won illegally... this is it! We have pure evidence it happened in 2016 as well but the Gore/Bush election in 2000 was a vile moment in American political history. I still cannot get over how it all went down and what dark, toxic lies and deceit took place in order to get this complete moron elected. Sickening. What a circus, an evil circus, that resulted in disaster.

Quote:
Putin had no soul to look into, just like if you shined a light into Dubya's ear it would come out on the other side.
That is right on.

In addition to everything that Bush Jr contributed to, he was pro-Putin and absolutely loved this guy, believing in him because he was an apparent "soul seer" who understood his heart.

Wow, another disgusting fact about this idiotic president who was a leader during two horrific wars that never should have transpired.

Quote:
He was a puppet who did the bidding of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and he got us into two disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
… and yet, this is often ignored.

911 obviously allowed him to get re-elected. But as we see… the people who voted for him in 2000 (and I’m sure a second time) as far as I’m concerned, contributed to both of those wars and it is sickening to me.

What happened in 2000 spiritually is so very obvious… a filthy stolen election resulted in endless, avoidable murder for the next eight years. That vile stolen election had darkness winning and it was inevitable a spiritual price would have to result in that horrible moment. 8 years of like you said, two disastrous wars which were filled with bloodshed and murder.

Trump is a monster but why on earth are people ignoring what Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were?

Look at this exact quote:

The GOP has always had evil darkness in some form.

Jerry, how would you sum up why those two disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan transpired? The wicked reasoning behind them?

Last edited by jediwands; 03-07-2022 at 05:12 AM
Old 03-07-2022, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

My God:

Old 03-07-2022, 06:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Amen.

Everything you said, Jerry, is bang on.
Thanks!

Quote:
Breaking it down:

I wonder if those who voted for him even understand as much. What a complete joke. We want to talk about an election that was stolen/won illegally... this is it! We have pure evidence it happened in 2016 as well but the Gore/Bush election in 2000 was a vile moment in American political history. I still cannot get over how it all went down and what dark, toxic lies and deceit took place in order to get this complete moron elected. Sickening. What a circus, an evil circus, that resulted in disaster.
The 2000 election was actually stolen in Florida by Bush's brother Jeb, who was the Governor of Florida at the time, and the recount was stopped by a Republican controlled Supreme Court, but Gore was a gentleman, unlike Trump, who's still falsely lying about a "stolen election" even now.

Quote:
That is right on.

In addition to everything that Bush Jr contributed to, he was pro-Putin and absolutely loved this guy, believing in him because he was an apparent "soul seer" who understood his heart.

Wow, another disgusting fact about this idiotic president who was a leader during two horrific wars that never should have transpired.
It's so incredibly galling that Bush Jr, the Republicans and Trump all kowtowed to Putin, which emboldened him and put us and the world in the situation that we're in right now.

Quote:
… and yet, this is often ignored.
Exactly. Bush Jr. and Co. got us into two wars that we never should have gotten into and which accomplished nothing except the loss of lives and the expenditure of billions of dollars.

Quote:
911 obviously allowed him to get re-elected. But as we see… the people who voted for him in 2000 (and I’m sure a second time) as far as I’m concerned, contributed to both of those wars and it is sickening to me.

What happened in 2000 spiritually is so very obvious… a filthy stolen election resulted in endless, avoidable murder for the next eight years. That vile stolen election had darkness winning and it was inevitable a spiritual price would have to result in that horrible moment. 8 years of like you said, two disastrous wars which were filled with bloodshed and murder.
Both wars went beyond those 8 years, and so many lives were lost, all for nothing.

Quote:
Trump is a monster but why on earth are people ignoring what Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were?

Look at this exact quote:

The GOP has always had evil darkness in some form.
I think it's mainly because of the passage of time, plus Trump was so incredibly vile that Bush Jr looks almost statesmanlike in comparison.

Quote:
Jerry, how would you sum up why those two disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan transpired? The wicked reasoning behind them?
Ostensibly is was for revenge for 911, but the real reason is for power and control in the Middle East. I also feel that those wars benefited Dick Cheney's Halliburton, and he and his cronies made a fortune. Our involvement in Iraq was a disaster and it destabilized the Middle East and gave rise to extremist organizations like ISIS. Afghanistan was even worse, because it ended up being the longest war we were involved with in the history of this country, and as soon as we left, and even while we were leaving, the Taliban marched right in and took over, and all the lives lost and the billions of dollars wasted were for nothing.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread