Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I don't know if his contract was previously renewed or recently renewed. In any event it's all wrong.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't know if his contract was previously renewed or recently renewed. In any event it's all wrong.
Yes it is.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Administrator

The thing with Bill O'Reilly is that he's tremendously wealthy not only due to his presence on television but because he co-authors bestselling books (currently his book Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence is Number 1 on the New York Times Bestseller List) so he has access to money that enables this type of reprehensible behavior, and he's currently effectively buying his way back to television. It's disgusting.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
The thing with Bill O'Reilly is that he's tremendously wealthy not only due to his presence on television but because he co-authors bestselling books (currently his book Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence is Number 1 on the New York Times Bestseller List) so he has access to money that enables this type of reprehensible behavior, and he's currently effectively buying his way back to television. It's disgusting.
I can’t believe people are stupid enough to buy his books.

But oh yes you are bang on, Jerry. That is the precise, evil process that he deviously has implemented and it will continue to work as long as people are cult followers instead of using intelligence and realizing what is going on and has gone on for years.

I know someone who was in NYC about ten years ago who saw someone on the street who recognized O’Reilly and questioned him on a topic. The pig gave him a smirk then promptly turned and ran away from him. My friend said she overheard the person say he’s a fraud fooling many fools.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Here's a page explaining how the Bushes could have been involved:

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Reward

We know Bush Jr murdered for revenge and oil. I still cannot believe he walks free when it was obvious he had zero evidence of weapons of mass destruction yet still thought it was okay to murder millions. He should have been charged, along with Cheney. So if the son murdered millions out in the open, Bush Sr murdering one man he disagreed with politically and had reasons to go there... it wouldn't remotely surprise me. As you see on the page, it's definitely possible but like Jerry said this is the CIA we're dealing with, let alone other higher ups. He would never be called out for this because the cover up has already taken place.
Interesting theory, thanks for that.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Interesting theory, thanks for that.
Welcome.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can’t believe people are stupid enough to buy his books.

I know people who have read his books, and they really are well researched and excellent books. Of course..they read his books before learning of his terrible behavior. Now..no one should buy any of his books.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I know people who have read his books, and they really are well researched and excellent books. Of course..they read his books before learning of his terrible behavior. Now..no one should buy any of his books.
I always knew he was a conservative republican posing as "moderate" and he never was. He sexually harassed and verbally abused women and is STILL lying about it. It goes without saying he's been posing/fake about his political preference all of these years too. He's a liar, a fake, always has been. When you cross that line in such a severe way, nothing about your life is real, it's all lies. He made millions due to people being suckered into believing what he was selling.

Also, it's obvious psychically I knew he was trash a long time ago. Remember how much I ridiculed him in our past conversations that took place well before the truth about him had been revealed? I despised him as you know and while it might have come across as only due to political reasons the hatred was excessive (like I said, as you know) so it went beyond political reasons. There was always something personally about him I loathed which is why I went over the top with furious anger just hearing his name. I have dislike for many people in the political world that I believe to be morons like Hannity, Tucker Carlson and many others but those idiots never came close to the level of hatred I've always had for Bill O'Reilly. Obviously I was picking up on the present.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-23-2017 at 04:43 AM
Old 10-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Administrator

That was a very interesting article about George Bush’s possible involvement in JFK’s Assassination Michelle. It’s all very cloak and dagger, like a Cold War spy novel.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-23-2017, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That was a very interesting article about George Bush’s possible involvement in JFK’s Assassination Michelle. It’s all very cloak and dagger, like a Cold War spy novel.
I would bet he was involved. He lied repeatedly about his CIA career and there's just so many dots connecting him to something shady. If so, both father and son are murderers. We can both proudly say we never voted for them.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I would bet he was involved. He lied repeatedly about his CIA career and there's just so many dots connecting him to something shady. If so, both father and son are murderers. We can both proudly say we never voted for them.
The man was responsible for putting crack on the streets
Old 10-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
The man was responsible for putting crack on the streets
Bush Sr? I could see them both going there.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm proud to say that I've never voted for either Bush or for Trump.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm proud to say that I've never voted for either Bush or for Trump.
Me too, Jerry.

Ronald Reagan is another head scratcher for me. I was too young to know much about him when he was actively president and certainly too young to vote for him but I'll never understand why he was a pretty popular president.

What did you think of him?
Old 10-23-2017, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Me too, Jerry.

Ronald Reagan is another head scratcher for me. I was too young to know much about him when he was actively president and certainly too young to vote for him but I'll never understand why he was a pretty popular president.

What did you think of him?
I basically thought that he was a phony actor that ushered in the “Greed Is Good” era of the 1980’s. He was also a union buster as he fired all the air traffic controllers when they went on strike (they were in a union called PATCO) Article: Reagan vs. Patco: The Strike That Busted Unions - The New York Times He was definitely for Big Business and a lot of the policies he advocated were bad for the common working man. He outspent the Soviet Union in the arms race and that helped cause the Soviet Union to collapse, but his Administration was tainted by the Iran-Contra Scandal, where Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua who were trying to overthrow a legitimately elected Marxist government in Nicaragua. He was a good speaker, and he was charismatic, and a lot of people liked him, but I didn’t like him.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread