Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Hope you feel better soon, Barry. That sucks been that sick! This news should help, anyway. "Everwood" and "great news" just don't come together very often, hee.

Love the S3 and S4 cover ideas. Of course, I'd love it if it was a cardboard box with "Everwood" in crayon, just as long as we get those DVDs!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Greeat news

Already pre-ordered.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have officially received my reminder from Amazon this morning. It's really official!

Quote:
Your Amazon Alerts

Amazon.com
Availability Alert
We're happy to inform you that the items you requested are now available to order from Amazon.com!

DVD
Everwood: The Complete Second Season

Everwood: The Complete Second Season

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

Availability: This title will be released on June 16, 2009. Pre-order now!. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Price: $25.99

Pre-order this item
Old 03-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Everwood is now #7 in the movies & TV rank on amazon.com! And #2 in television. Go Everwood fans, wherever the heck you are!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Seriously, where are these people? I'm thrilled they exist, but...wow, at this rate, you'd think it would have been the #1 on the WB, heh.

(Haven't pre-ordered mine yet, but that's because it's not up to me -- my mother already said it would be a birthday present, so now I have to get her to pre-order.)
Old 03-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Everwood is now #7 in the movies & TV rank on amazon.com! And #2 in television.
Cool. I hope it hits #1 in TV. That would be cool.

I'd pre-order it too, but I'm too impatient to wait for shipping . I know it will probably cost ten bucks more at my local Best Buy than the pre-order price, but I'm willing to pay more to have it the same day it gets released.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Seriously, where are these people? I'm thrilled they exist, but...wow, at this rate, you'd think it would have been the #1 on the WB, heh.
It's quite bizarre, really. Maybe they all hang out together somewhere, hee. All my fears that nobody would know and we'd have to work extremely hard to get the word out have been proven false, I think.

And yay for birthday presents of Everwood goodness!

Quote:
I'd pre-order it too, but I'm too impatient to wait for shipping . I know it will probably cost ten bucks more at my local Best Buy than the pre-order price, but I'm willing to pay more to have it the same day it gets released.
Hee, that's my plan too. I want it the first day! And I'll probably wake up early to go get it, and I'll get weird looks from the employees at Best Buy because I'm rushing in to buy Everwood of all things!

ETA: Stupid question about pre-orders that will show my unbelievable ignorance of buying things online: do people pay the $25 now, or put a deposit down or something to pre-order it, or is it just signing up for a pre-order?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I remember back when the show was ending and Warner announced that they had no plans to release the others seasons, that the season one DVD sales skyrocketed on Amazon. Everwood may not have had the most vocal of fanbases compared to other shows on the WB, but I always thought they were among the most passionate and loyal.

Quote:
ETA: Stupid question about pre-orders that will show my unbelievable ignorance of buying things online: do people pay the $25 now, or put a deposit down or something to pre-order it, or is it just signing up for a pre-order?
I've pre-ordered a few items before. Most sites don't charge your credit card at all until the item is released and your order actually ships. It's just a convenient way for the customer to get the ordering process out of the way. Also, many places will pack and ship your order sooner if you pre-order. Some places even ship it a day before it's released for sale in stores, so you get it sooner.

Last edited by GreyEyes; 03-07-2009 at 11:45 AM
Old 03-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're not charged until the item is available to ship; it just sits in your shopping cart with a special "pre-order" designation. Also -- and this is what I love about Amazon's system -- they'll charge you the lowest price the item's had while it's been in your cart, so even if the DVDs ended up costing $10 more than what they are now, those who've already pre-ordered will only have to pay the $25.99 (or even less, if the price drops).
Old 03-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm also debating whether to pre-order or wait. Question to all of you fans: How many of you indend to pre-order (aside from those waiting for birthday presents!)
Old 03-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You're right, Leo! It looks like Ephram has an abnormal growth coming out of the bottom of his neck! I hope it's operatable!

I'm sure that it's just an optical illusion.
I'm sure that it's Thing from The Addams Family.

ETA: Preordered it.

Last edited by Abomasum; 03-07-2009 at 03:15 PM
Old 03-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I just pre-ordered and went with Free Shipping. It'll take a few extra days to get here, but I think I can wait. And if not, then I'll just change the shipping option...its 3 months away afterall. Plenty of time to decide.

Wheeeeeee!!
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

I'm debating on Pre-ordering it - like now. I'll wait another month

kenny | credit
Old 03-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the explanation on pre-ordering, GreyEyes and Thief. I may just have to do that now. Especially if doing so helps push Everwood to #1 for the TV sales ranking, hee. I'm still blown away by these numbers. Not even for a second did I think that this was going to happen or even possible, but here it is! Everwood fans rock, plain and simple.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

As of right now, the DVD is #1 in Television DVD sales ranking on Amazon. Go Everwood fans!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread