Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 01:19 AM
buffyannAlex

What is your favorite Amy episode in each season?

Season 1 :
I think my favorite Amy is in "Episode 20" when she finally faces Colin and gives him the beautiful speech about Ephram :

"I've chosen you over Ephram about a thousand times, Colin. I've chosen you over everyone else. Already there are all of these people in my life that I care about that I've just treated badly or stepped all over because all I cared about was you. But, they stuck by me. Ephram stuck by me. He sent me back to you when I was discouraged about us, about you never remembering me or caring. He told me to keep going. You're right Colin. I was wrong to be mad at you. It's me I should be mad at for not being a better friend to Ephram because he hasn't just been a good friend to me. He's been a good friend to us."

I loved it because she decides to step up and face that she can't just cut Ephram off just because it messes with her and Colin. Plus, I love the speech

Season 2 :
I'd go with 2 episodes :
in "Unspoken Truth", because the goodbye scene with Colin because is the best closure scene ever. She's still honoring Colin but she's moving on. plus, EVC was amazing.
and in "Your Future Awaits", I love her because she's vulnerable in front of Ephram and that's something I was waiting to see for a long time.

Season 3 :
I love her in "Surprise" because she's strong and learns the news about the pregnancy and still manage to do her best for Ephram. I love it because it really shows the devotion she has for him. I thought it was a great parrallel to her and Colin in Season 1. It showed how much she was prepared to do for Ephram too.

Season 4 :
It's really hard because I don't feel we had THE amy episode like we had with Ephram this season but I really like her in "You're a Good Man, Andy Brown" because of her scenes with harold, because she's on her path to becoming a woman, fighting for what she believes in.

Old 05-29-2006, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I adore your answers, Alexandra. You brought me back to those episodes just based on your descriptions of why you loved Amy in them.

I will think about my favorites and come back with them..
Old 05-29-2006, 10:38 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
I adore your answers, Alexandra. You brought me back to those episodes just based on your descriptions of why you loved Amy in them.
Thanks. Amy is a really good character, the way she evolved along the years is so enjoyable to watch. I love it.

Quote:
I will think about my favorites and come back with them..
I can't wait !

Old 06-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Man, bad me, I forgot about coming back to write my Amy episodes which just sucks because she's my all time favorite character!

It has been craziness right now on the board, that's what I blame it on.

Okay I promise, by tonight I will have them!
Old 06-01-2006, 08:21 AM
buffyannAlex

it's okay, we all get a little behind and lost, there's so much going on here...if I was refreshing the board every 10 minutes, I would probably lost track as well

Old 06-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly..

This weekend I am certainly coming here to put my episodes in. I could throw together some right now but I want to take out the time to think and thinking has been a problem at the moment.

Once I clear my mind, I'm right back here.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I still have to pick my Amy episodes but I want to quickly mention the big spec that is floating around everywhere..

It seems the very best young actress out there is getting offers big time already. Does that surprise anyone? That Emily would get the attention? The spec is one or two ABC shows are courting her, a FOX one as well, and I even heard there are possibly one or two other shows in the mix...

Ahhh yeah, they certainly know what they're doing. Getting Emily would be a dream come true and they know it.

I pray she gets on an ABC show, I think that would totally give a nice middle finger to the pathetic CW network that didn't even freakin realize that they had an Emily VanCamp right within their reach but didn't take full advantage of it. And now, well, lets just say that it's going to come back to bite them BIG TIME whenever she is on a major network, showing off what an acting miracle she truly is and getting buzz as a result..

Bring it on, man.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 AM
buffyannAlex

I'm very happy if we have the opportunity to see Emily on another show.... !!!
And no, I'm not surprised, the girl is GREAT !!!

CW made big mistakes, that's fore sure.... I hope they just crash...

Old 06-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
I'm very happy if we have the opportunity to see Emily on another show.... !!!
And no, I'm not surprised, the girl is GREAT !!!
You said it! Absolutely, I am joyous and there is zero surprise going on that she would be courted. She is AMAZING!!!!!!

Quote:
CW made big mistakes, that's fore sure.... I hope they just crash...
and burn.

Totally and completely.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:42 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
You said it! Absolutely, I am joyous and there is zero surprise going on that she would be courted. She is AMAZING!!!!!!
So great that she gets new opportunities. And grey's and Lost are gret shows ! I see her fit more easily on Grey's and I think she would be perfect !!!
I can't wait for more tv time of her... (althoug, I think I'll always wait for ephram to be near her somehow )
Quote:
and burn.

Totally and completely.
Oh yeah !!! I can't begin to say how mad I am at them right now !!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
[B]
Season 1 :
I think my favorite Amy is in "Episode 20" when she finally faces Colin and gives him the beautiful speech about Ephram :

"I've chosen you over Ephram about a thousand times, Colin. I've chosen you over everyone else. Already there are all of these people in my life that I care about that I've just treated badly or stepped all over because all I cared about was you. But, they stuck by me. Ephram stuck by me. He sent me back to you when I was discouraged about us, about you never remembering me or caring. He told me to keep going. You're right Colin. I was wrong to be mad at you. It's me I should be mad at for not being a better friend to Ephram because he hasn't just been a good friend to me. He's been a good friend to us."
Yes, I love that scene... so beautiful...

She is so talented, it isn't even funny!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
So great that she gets new opportunities. And grey's and Lost are gret shows ! I see her fit more easily on Grey's and I think she would be perfect !!!
I can't wait for more tv time of her... (althoug, I think I'll always wait for ephram to be near her somehow )
Me too.

It's going to be strange but I thought about how amazing of an actress she is so hopefully, once we get a bit used to it, she will be brilliant at allowing us to separate the two, you know? And hell, if we start feeling slightly sad, we can just pop in Everwood to calm the sadness.

I do agree about Grey's actually. I mean, I don't watch that show (yet ) so naturally I might want her on Lost because I do watch that show.. However, just knowing what little I know about Grey's, it does seem like a perfect fit for her. And no doubt about it, wherever she decides to go, I'm watching regardless so I'll am doing now is sitting back and waiting for her to make her decision.

Quote:
Oh yeah !!! I can't begin to say how mad I am at them right now !!!!
I know.. My anger is still so very much on the surface right now..

Although I'm also getting so much enjoyment out of the fact that the CW is so damaged before even beginning. They are a freakin joke in the entertainment world. There isn't a media member that supports them, endless people think they are morons for not taking Everwood as well..

It spells such disaster for them because they will never be taken seriously, certainly not a network with questionable shows AND the ratings for those shows will always be pathetic. Part of a business like this relies on the media to help support it and ignite it. They have none of that so.. disaster??? Umm, I think so.

So yeah, crash and burn, CW. It's inevitable. I can't wait.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-05-2006 at 09:58 AM
Old 06-05-2006, 10:12 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen

I do agree about Grey's actually. I mean, I don't watch that show (yet ) so naturally I might want her on Lost because I do watch that show.. However, just knowing what little I know about Grey's, it does seem like a perfect fit for her. And no doubt about it, wherever she decides to go, I'm watching regardless so I'll am doing now is sitting back and waiting for her to make her decision.
I do watch Grey's and there's lots of thing I like about that show. I do see Emily in it, although she seems a little young to be an Intern... so I don't know who she'd play. But Michelle, you should watch that show !
Actually, I uploaded a little clip for a friend which kinda resume what's the show about, maybe you'd like to see it too :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wkwzgb

Quote:
I know.. My anger is still so very much on the surface right now..

Although I'm also getting so much enjoyment out of the fact that the CW is so damaged before even beginning. They are a freakin joke in the entertainment world. There isn't a media member that supports them, endless people think they are morons for not taking Everwood as well..

It spells such disaster for them because they will never be taken seriously, certainly not a network with questionable shows AND the ratings for those shows will always be pathetic. Part of a business like this relies on the media to help support it and ignite it. They have none of that so.. disaster??? Umm, I think so.

So yeah, crash and burn, CW. It's inevitable. I can't wait.
I KNOW !! I can't wait for Dawn to be seen (if not already) as the moron she is !!
Can you believe the number of article in press that says they're stupid ??? I'm not a professional but I think that's a bad sign !
Too bad it's seems unlikely Everwood might get back on the air but Damn, I wih we get 5 or 6 millions viewers !!! THAT would piss her off !

Last edited by buffyannAlex; 06-05-2006 at 10:18 AM

Old 06-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I do watch Grey's and there's lots of thing I like about that show. I do see Emily in it, although she seems a little young to be an Intern... so I don't know who she'd play. But Michelle, you should watch that show !
Thanks! Actually, this is how big of a fan I am of Emily, last night I tuned in and watched some Grey's for the first time ever just in case she ends up on the show! No joke either. Heh. And yes from what I saw, it looks really, really good! I wonder what part she could play on the show if she isn't an intern, though? Do you have any thoughts on what her role could be?

Quote:
Actually, I uploaded a little clip for a friend which kinda resume what's the show about, maybe you'd like to see it too :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wkwzgb
Cool. Thank you!

Quote:
I KNOW !! I can't wait for Dawn to be seen (if not already) as the moron she is !!
Oh I think she is certainly already being seen as a complete moron... Isn't she doing a great job of continuing on with being seen this way as well? Loving every minute of it and will continue to love every minute of it.

Quote:
Can you believe the number of article in press that says they're stupid ??? I'm not a professional but I think that's a bad sign !
It certainly IS a bad sign. The press is destroying them and well, I'm loving every freakin minute of it. And it simply will NOT get any better.. Count on it.

Quote:
Too bad it's seems unlikely Everwood might get back on the air but Damn, I wih we get 5 or 6 millions viewers !!! THAT would piss her off !
It certainly would. You better believe that loser is praying that Everwood's ratings aren't good tonight. In fact, I think moronic Dawn has done lots of praying lately and that will pretty much be her gig for quite some time as she watches the mistakes she made come back and bite her straight in the ass.. It will be a pleasure to watch all of this play out as well.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread