Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2022, 05:57 AM
  #31
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
There's a clip of Emily being interviewed by someone here and it's very emotional:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1331348...=twitter-enews
“They were the captains of our ship.”

Emily is incredibly spiritual.

I love how she said her Grandmother just wanted to be with her Grandfather and confirmation that is precisely what is happening.

Her family is very close. You could understand this just based on interviews she did during the Everwood days. No wonder Emily is as grounded and beautiful as she is… her family.

Thanks for finding this, Jerry!

Last edited by jediwands; 05-19-2022 at 06:04 AM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:05 AM
  #32
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
There's a clip of Emily being interviewed by someone here and it's very emotional:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1331348...=twitter-enews
Thanks so much for this, Jerry!!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:07 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
I just watched the season finale of The Resident and Emily was a beautiful addition...lovely moments.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-19-2022 at 11:31 AM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:55 AM
  #34
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I just watched the season finale of The Resident and Emily was a beautiful addition...lovely moments.
That is great.

Are they giving Conrad another love interest?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 09:03 AM
  #35
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
That is great.

Are they giving Conrad another love interest?
He's got 2 possibilities. Remember the end of the Blind Faith episode of Everwood when Andy was dancing wiith Nina, but looked at Linda while dancing?
Well...it was kind of something like that with Conrad. Makes you wonder which one.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:22 AM
  #36
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
He's got 2 possibilities. Remember the end of the Blind Faith episode of Everwood when Andy was dancing wiith Nina, but looked at Linda while dancing?
Well...it was kind of something like that with Conrad. Makes you wonder which one.
Wow, yeah.

Awe, so he is moving on. I mean, he should, but so sad.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:36 AM
  #37
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Wow, yeah.

Awe, so he is moving on. I mean, he should, but so sad.
He wasn't ready to move on, but after the flashback with Emily (where she reassured him that if anything should happen to her he should move on) he decided he was ready. Remember...the timeline of the show moved ahead by 4 years.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 03:29 PM
  #38
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
He wasn't ready to move on, but after the flashback with Emily (where she reassured him that if anything should happen to her he should move on) he decided he was ready. Remember...the timeline of the show moved ahead by 4 years.
I see.

How did she die, Betty?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:41 PM
  #39
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
I have never seen this one before... in tags, just because it is a bit revealing, lol.

Is this from a movie?

Spoiler:
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 05:24 AM
  #40
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I see.

How did she die, Betty?
Car accident
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:02 AM
  #41
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Car accident
So sad.

I still wish they would have had her take a job assignment out of the country. That way if Emily wanted to return, even for the last few episodes before the series finale, it would have worked. What is going on with the other characters?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 11:35 AM
  #42
Administrator
 
Jerry D's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 108,428
A minute of the beautiful and talented Emily!

__________________
The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. - John F. Kennedy

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:53 PM
  #43
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 59,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
So sad.

I still wish they would have had her take a job assignment out of the country. That way if Emily wanted to return, even for the last few episodes before the series finale, it would have worked. What is going on with the other characters?
I don't think Emily going out of the country would have worked. She just had a baby and wouldn't leave her husband.

It's all to complicated to update you on the other characters. Too much has gone on. You really need to watch it.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:30 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
A minute of the beautiful and talented Emily!

Thanks for this!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:31 PM
  #45
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 260,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't think Emily going out of the country would have worked. She just had a baby and wouldn't leave her husband.

It's all to complicated to update you on the other characters. Too much has gone on. You really need to watch it.
Oh that's right! The baby.

Mina is gone, right?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp, Chris Pratt Universe, Emily VanCamp Brasil, Chris Pratt Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST