Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Oh yes!

She’s aging beautifully too, inside and out.
Definitely, unlike a former IT Girl of a crap TV show that we had the misfortune to watch!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-12-2022, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Me, you, and Betty are the only ones on Emily's shipper list that still post here, Michelle!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-12-2022, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Definitely, unlike a former IT Girl of a crap TV show that we had the misfortune to watch!
Precisely.

Emily certainly has always been superior in every way.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Me, you, and Betty are the only ones on Emily's shipper list that still post here, Michelle!
That’s so true.

I wish #4 was still here. He followed and watched all her shows and movies. He was a true fan.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That’s so true.

I wish #4 was still here. He followed and watched all her shows and movies. He was a true fan.

Old 05-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I remember one time he wrote me a list of things I needed to watch that was Emily related. He just loved her talent and grace. He’s the reason why the opening post has that picture of Emily (first one) because he loved it so much. He commented on it and I told him that is the one I will put in the opening.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I remember one time he wrote me a list of things I needed to watch that was Emily related. He just loved her talent and grace. He’s the reason why the opening post has that picture of Emily (first one) because he loved it so much. He commented on it and I told him that is the one I will put in the opening.
That's a nice tribute to Alan. He had good taste as that's a wonderful picture of Emily.

Old 05-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's a nice tribute to Alan. He had good taste as that's a wonderful picture of Emily.
Thanks, Jerry.

He loved Hilarie Burton too.

It was Emily and Hilarie for Alan as far as acting talent and crushes.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks, Jerry.

He loved Hilarie Burton too.

It was Emily and Hilarie for Alan as far as acting talent and crushes.

Old 05-13-2022, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Look at this picture of Emily and Josh looking all badass!

Old 05-13-2022, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ I love it!
Old 05-13-2022, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think we are the only three people on the shipper list who are still around! lol

I bet Alan would have been posting.
Old 05-13-2022, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That’s so true.

I posted my last comment before reading this. Yup...Alan was definitely a fan.
Old 05-13-2022, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Indeed. Alan was an enormous fan.
Old 05-19-2022, 04:43 AM
Administrator

There's a clip of Emily being interviewed by someone here and it's very emotional:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1331348...=twitter-enews

Closed Thread   Post New Thread