Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
Here you go, Alan if I understood you request correctly. Maddy confused me
This is the last time you'll get help from me when you have questions about nicknames for upperbody clothes!

By the way: Latest in the Brothers & Sisters board's EVC thread
Old 03-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow. Those are incredible. She looks very sexy in those pics. Nice. Thanks for bringing them over, Kopite.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

to all the wifebeater stuff. And yesiree, she looks innnncredible in one!

Thanks for linking to the other thread, Kopite . I always forget to check on over there since I rarely venture out of this board, but judging from those pics, I've got to go more often. What a gorgeous gal.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Alright people... New picture topic. Post your all-time favourite Emily picture/screencap.

I'll start:

(If your favourite picture has already been posted, show us your second favourite)

And 'Tos, it's not that hard posting a picture.

- Find the picture you want on the web.
- Right click on it.
- (With Explorer) Click "properties". Copy the url that appears.
- (With Firefox) Click "copy picture url". (Not 100% sure on this one as I have the Norwegian version)
- Post the picture here. (I know you know how to do this, 'cos you did it in the Fan art thread )
Old 03-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Nice caps. Thanks for posting those, especially yours Alex.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I hate FanForum. Well, no, I LOVE FanForum, but I FINALLY post a pic and then I try and preview it and it goes all crashy crashy. EAT MY SHORTS FF!

Whew.

And actually this will be really easy to do again, but that venting is for all the other times where I actually posted something that wasn't so easy to do again.

Quote:
(If your favourite picture has already been posted, show us your second favourite)

And 'Tos, it's not that hard posting a picture.

- Find the picture you want on the web.
- Right click on it.
- (With Explorer) Click "properties". Copy the url that appears.
- (With Firefox) Click "copy picture url". (Not 100% sure on this one as I have the Norwegian version)
- Post the picture here. (I know you know how to do this, 'cos you did it in the Fan art thread )
I remember you telling me how to do it then too. :lol; And I actually also posted the B&S pics at the top of this very thread here. Yes, I actually posted THREE pics in one post! Wow. I'm just more likely to look and drool at pics than actually post and drool at 'em. What can I say, I'm a lazy lazy muffin-watcher.

BUT, I will post my (possibly) fourth-fifth pic, for my favourite Emily picture (which I'm stealing from a pic you posted in the last thread):

Well, this whole scene, really. She's HOT in that scene. That will probably be the first thing I think of when it comes to Emily's hotness.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I need to get in on this action...

Dirty?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

This is where it all happens Charlie lad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
I hate FanForum. Well, no, I LOVE FanForum, but I FINALLY post a pic and then I try and preview it and it goes all crashy crashy. EAT MY SHORTS FF!
Hahaha, I know it's mean, but it's funny when people struggle
Still, I have some sympathy. Two or three of my longest posts on this board have ended up in crashland. These days I always copy my drafts before I press submit.

Btw, I was gonna start doing my season 2 Amy caps tonight, but then I discovered that my S2 dvds had disappeared! Appearantly they have gone out with the trash. It's an absolute disgrace, I know, and I feel ashamed. After a few paniccy minutes I finally found the season on the web. Until they're ready I'll do season 3.

'Til next time, a strange picture:

What's Greg supposed to be? Their pimp?
Old 03-06-2008, 03:06 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodian Kopite (View Post)
What's Greg supposed to be? Their pimp?
I don't know but he's hot

I think this was a magazine shoot about Prom ? I do remember this but not the exact context. it was a bizarre theme...

Old 03-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
I don't know but he's hot
Who's Greg?

Tos that scene with her leaning up against the car at the airport, you just posted that pic for me as well. That's my favorite pic of Emily/Amy next the anniversary dinner scenes which were already posted. She looks amazing in that airport scene, totally hot, just gorgeous.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is where it all happens Charlie lad!
Willi Wonka reference?

Quote:
Hahaha, I know it's mean, but it's funny when people struggle
Still, I have some sympathy. Two or three of my longest posts on this board have ended up in crashland. These days I always copy my drafts before I press submit.
You think I would have learned this long before now. Even after this happened here, I wrote a super long-ass post and it happened again! One of these days I'll learn. One of these days.

How the heck did you get your s2 DVDs in the trash???

Quote:
Tos that scene with her leaning up against the car at the airport, you just posted that pic for me as well. That's my favorite pic of Emily/Amy next the anniversary dinner scenes which were already posted. She looks amazing in that airport scene, totally hot, just gorgeous.
Yay. I remember the first time I saw that scene. I just about fell off the couch. The TWOP recap of the scene summed up my thoughts: "Good Lord, that Emily VanCamp just gets hotter and hotter." Hee. Universal love for EVC!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly. I was floored due to her hotness in that scene, not that I didn't think she had it in her of course but if you think about it, she went through a major transformation maturity-wise from season 2 to season 3. Season 2, she was beautiful, of course, but she sported a somewhat younger look to her at the same time... Then season 3 hit and her full maturity landed, landed so perfectly, starting with that airport scene! She glowed with hotness and beauty, sporting a maturity that was all about her being 100% pure woman and wow was it so much fun witnessing.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-06-2008 at 10:20 PM
Old 03-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

She did glow with hotness all through season 3....and it continued on into season 4.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:18 AM
buffyannAlex

That's a title for the next thread "she never stops being hot"

I'll make some caps for you guys if you want. Any scenes in mind you particularly ?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Season four would be nice.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread