Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The yellow one was from a Spin Magazine shoot. I really liked all the pics in that shoot.
So what you're saying is there are moar??

Quote:
That? That is so wrong!
Stay away from Dave Annable, eh? Groping things and mancrushes on Rob Lowe. Yikes!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 02-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

How 'bout them...muffins. Oh lord.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 02-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Heckkkkk yeah. She looks amazing there. I've seen it before, but this is the type of Emily picture that never gets old.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yes there are more. Here are the rest from that shoot.

Old 02-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Emily is so breathtakingly beautiful.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

To the pic shadow posted:

Actually, I guess that's to every pic, but wowza, that's, uh, a pretty good pic. Word to Michelle , there's no way that one is ever getting old!

Alan, thanks for the rest of the shoot. She looks absolutely stunning. A pretty different kind of shoot for her too. Nice! Any idea when those are from?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Eeeeee!! Holy, thanks for those Crow. What year were these taken anyway? 2004 I'm guessing...
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 02-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

Ok so here's a question that's related to muffins. LOL

Name some moments when Emily's muffins er Emily looked good physically on the screen during her Everwood run.

Of course she always looked good but what are some key moments when you were drooling, literally smiling like a fool, because she looked really dynamic? For example, I know a lot of people have said she can work a pair of jeans to perfection, so that's kind of what I'm getting at.

List moments and supply pics, even.

Alright, here we go. Part 1 of 4 of Emily goodness. (Sorry about the lack of jeans pictures, Michelle )

Season 1

Sorry about the layout. I don't know how to get clickable thumbnails from Photobucket.

Season 2 will follow in a few days, and I'm pretty sure that post will be a lot bigger
Old 02-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Administrator

God Bless America! Or Canada, in Emily's case!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Everwoodian Kopite, great choices. I'm really looking forward to the sequels! Especially because, as we all knew when we turned in that Emily was something special, but she gets even much much more gorgeous as the series goes along! One of her coolest qualities.

How did I know that bikini pic would pop up? I love how Emily was all "that wouldn't happen" to Rina joking about putting her in a bikini more often to attract the males in the commentaries.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Love all of these pictures. I really adore her in that scene from "Moonlight Sonata".
Old 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
buffyannAlex

OMG !! I haven't checked here in a while and you really are talking about Emily's muffins ????!!!!

I have lots of pics of her, I should come back and post some for you guys to drool

I really lvoe this pic from moonlight Sonata as well

Old 02-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, yes, please come back and post plenty! I could keep looking at pictures of her all day.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tos, I love your comments. LOL!

Alan, thanks for the added pics!

Kopite, thanks for season 1, great choices! Looking forward to the rest of your seasons.

This thread has more life in it now, right? Heh.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodian Kopite (View Post)
Sorry about the layout. I don't know how to get clickable thumbnails from Photobucket.
You just check the boxes of the pics you want to post, then go to the bottom of the page and click the button marked "Generate HTML and IMG code." The next page will bring up a list of different code. I always use the third one down, because it gives you the clickable thumbnails.