Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

that's awesome, shannon...nice to see you back here btw.
-maria
Old 01-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, this thread needs up! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gah, I don't have a scanner - if I did I would definitely scan it and show everyone. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Definitely send her something! I was very pleased. It's a very considerate thing to do, since she has so much work and stuff, and she would spend at least a little time to give back to the fans. That shows real generosity and kindness. Emily's great.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 01-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello. I love Everwood. The cast of this show is so great. The acting is just phenomenal. I love how Emily VanCamp portrays Amy. I know Amy isn't always the most likeable character, but Emily does the most amazing job playing her, which makes me like the character even more. The character is so real and that's what I like about Amy. I know she can be annoying at times, but she's going through stuff. Who wouldn't be acting in a similar fashion in this situation? And Emily is just doing the best job. She just owns the character.

There seems to be a lot of young talent that has come out in the past year or so and Emily is one of them. The Vanity Fair issue w/ all the teens and tweens shows a lot of ppl who I think are gonna be really big in the bus. Some great ones I thought they chose were Greg, Milo Ventimiglia, Alexis Bledel, Brittany Snow, Kaley Cuoco, Amanda Bynes(she's so funny!), and naturally Emily. (wished they also had amy davidson, vannessa lengies, michelle tractenberg and will estes). Although the piece didn't actually have a whole lot of info on each person, Emily seemed very down to earth from what was written. Emily, Greg, Alexis, and Milo just seemed amazing down to earth I thought.
MyTop5: DavidCook.MichaelJohns.JasonCastro.CarlySmithson.BrookeWhite. (in no particular order other than David Cook being #1)
~Sarah~
Old 01-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to our forum, Newsies/avonlea fan! yeah ita that emily could make it big big
-maria
Old 02-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I've been thinking about this for a while ... Does anyone know if one of Emily's parentals is from Belgium (or maybe the Netherlands) ?!

LOL, it's just the name Van Camp made me wonder.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Emily did a great job tonight.
I was really upset with Amy, for letting Tommy talk her into drinking. Then on top of that, the whole GHB thing had me fuming. She's so lucky that she didn't pass out like Tommy did.
The scene with Colin was well-directed and acted.
I think these actors are definitely going to be in the running for Emmys soon...Have those come up yet?
Old 02-24-2004, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Emily was so great in this ep.The Amy/Colin scene was SO beautiful and meaningful.

But I have a question though...what does Amy say after she says "goodbye",you know,when Colin's walking away,she says something...but I don't know what [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

It sounded like she said "goodbye" again in a whisper...
Old 02-25-2004, 03:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

My heart just broke for Amy on the last episode. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It was so sad and Emily was right on point, you could just feel the pain. She's the best teen actress I've seen in my opinion. At least now though, I sort of get the idea she's starting to come to grips with everything and maybe even begin to heal. She said "Good bye" so maybe now she'll stop all this self-destructive behavior. I personally can't wait to see what happens next and I agreed with the person who said Amy's storyline is the only thing interesting. I think too Ephram's annoying with Madison! She just brings out the worst in him, he needs to see she's too old and she'll never be able to think of him as a serious boyfriend.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>It sounded like she said "goodbye" again in a whisper...</STRONG>
I heard that too! And I thought I was delusional...
Old 03-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

ugh so mad that i missed most of the last episode!

From what i've heard though emily's acting was good.

I did get to see the part with ghb though, again the acting was through the roof she really deserves an emmy
-maria
Closed Thread   Post New Thread