Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2024, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

Do you have Super Bowl plans?
Our neighbors our having a Super Bowl Party and they invited us, but most likely, Teresa and I will just watch the game here, as they're just a bunch of loud mouth drunks!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Our neighbors our having a Super Bowl Party and they invited us, but most likely, Teresa and I will just watch the game here, as they're just a bunch of loud mouth drunks!
Good decision.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Overall, yes.

You?
Had a good one thanks
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't feel fully clean without a shower so for me, baths are more about helping muscles, especially the whirlpool.
I am with you there. For me baths are not for getting clean but for relax. If I want to get clean I take shower . That being said I first take shower then bath as I first want to be clean for the bath .

Quote:
My one cousin has only taken baths her entire life. She hates showers. She has it mastered with how she uses it for relaxation and getting clean, two different processes.
Interesting.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Like Michelle, I just don't feel fully clean without a shower, and I just don't enjoy sitting in a bathtub.
Agree with you too that if you want to get clean, the shower is the way to go. Bathtub is more for relaxing for me.

Quote:
I don't even use our spa too much as I find it to be too hot. I only like using it when it's really cold out.
I see. I can tolerate it being hot for reasonable time of course. What I like in spa (sauna, steamed room) is that you are left with your thoughts. No phone, no TV, no technology. You are just on your own and you are there with your thoughts. I mean yes there are people if you go to a public spa but those are not people you know and you don’t get chit chatty with them. It is you and you need to be comfortable with yourself. It also does help relaxes muscles for me.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:28 AM
Administrator

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-12-2024, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Agree with you too that if you want to get clean, the shower is the way to go. Bathtub is more for relaxing for me.
I completely understand.

Quote:
I see. I can tolerate it being hot for reasonable time of course. What I like in spa (sauna, steamed room) is that you are left with your thoughts. No phone, no TV, no technology. You are just on your own and you are there with your thoughts. I mean yes there are people if you go to a public spa but those are not people you know and you don’t get chit chatty with them. It is you and you need to be comfortable with yourself. It also does help relaxes muscles for me.
I only use the spa in our backyard where I have complete privacy. I wouldn't want to be in a public spa with anyone else.

Old 02-12-2024, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Had a good one thanks
Good to hear.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I am with you there. For me baths are not for getting clean but for relax. If I want to get clean I take shower . That being said I first take shower then bath as I first want to be clean for the bath .

Interesting.

I’ve never heard of that before but that sounds good.

Anna loves her baths and she puts things in the water. I do sometimes as well… Epsom salt and some lavender oil are both therapeutic. But once done it’s shower time.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 02-12-2024, 10:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I like this philosophy!

Old 02-12-2024, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I like this philosophy!
Right? It is simple: Focus on Light.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I’ve never heard of that before but that sounds good.
Interesting . Here that is typical. The idea is that you do not want to sit in your filth so taking a bath without taking a shower first means exactly that - you are soaking in your own dirt. At least this is how it seen here. Same for whirlpool and spa.

Quote:
Anna loves her baths and she puts things in the water. I do sometimes as well… Epsom salt and some lavender oil are both therapeutic. But once done it’s shower time.
Yeah . There are stuff to put in your bath indeed. I have not tried as I have used baths only in hotels (do not have at home) and it does not make sense to buy something for just 1-2 nights in hotel using the bath :d.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Interesting . Here that is typical. The idea is that you do not want to sit in your filth so taking a bath without taking a shower first means exactly that - you are soaking in your own dirt. At least this is how it seen here. Same for whirlpool and spa.

Yeah . There are stuff to put in your bath indeed. I have not tried as I have used baths only in hotels (do not have at home) and it does not make sense to buy something for just 1-2 nights in hotel using the bath :d.
Interesting. Yes, it depends on what you are using it for and if you are putting anything in your bath. For example, Anna never takes a bath without putting certain things in it that helps muscles and skin. So in that case you need to wash it off. Epson salt is really good for many things but you can’t keep that on your body after the bath.
Old 02-12-2024, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Interesting. Yes, it depends on what you are using it for and if you are putting anything in your bath. For example, Anna never takes a bath without putting certain things in it that helps muscles and skin. So in that case you need to wash it off. Epson salt is really good for many things but you can’t keep that on your body after the bath.
Good point. Depending on what you use you might want to shower after the bath as well.