Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2022, 05:03 AM
  #46
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 60,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Still 60s/70s here lol.Thank God.

But im going to hawaii in june so its going to be like high 80s. The only time we could go but oh well.
Lucky you!!

Does Hawaii have a cold season?
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 06-03-2022, 05:55 AM
  #47
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Still 60s/70s here lol.Thank God.

But im going to hawaii in june so its going to be like high 80s. The only time we could go but oh well.
It is here as well. It was in the 80s a couple weeks ago for a few days which was very odd.

Presently, it’s 50 with a high of 65 today. I’ll take it because in a couple weeks it’s going to hit 80s/90s.

It does seem weird. LOL.

Hope you have so much fun in Hawaii!
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-03-2022, 10:00 AM
  #48
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-03-2022, 10:31 AM
  #49
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 60,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
How about a perfect chocolate chip cookie!?
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 06-03-2022, 12:30 PM
  #50
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
How about a perfect chocolate chip cookie!?
Sounds good.
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-03-2022, 10:18 PM
  #51
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 143,622
I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

Apparently going in June is really dumb because its humid but oh well... thats the only time we could go! im only worried about the bugs because last time i got eaten alive.

Thanks Michelle, though my sister is driving me crazy. She siad she would figre out the car rental but still hasnt. And then I asked if we could plan for another thing to do there because we are going zip lining one of the days but i would like to do something else another day like wine tasting or a dinner cruise or and she was like "let me figure things out about july 20 after my husband leaves"... like sis thats 5 days before we leave. Shes seriously the worst last minute person ever it drives me nuts. She hasn't asked our brother to housesit yet for the pets, it drives me insane.
Alexa is offline  
Old 06-04-2022, 06:56 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

Apparently going in June is really dumb because its humid but oh well... thats the only time we could go! im only worried about the bugs because last time i got eaten alive.

Thanks Michelle, though my sister is driving me crazy. She siad she would figre out the car rental but still hasnt. And then I asked if we could plan for another thing to do there because we are going zip lining one of the days but i would like to do something else another day like wine tasting or a dinner cruise or and she was like "let me figure things out about july 20 after my husband leaves"... like sis thats 5 days before we leave. Shes seriously the worst last minute person ever it drives me nuts. She hasn't asked our brother to housesit yet for the pets, it drives me insane.
Oh no. Where is her husband going? Yes, that’s too close to when you guys leave! Maybe you can just fully take over and plan things? Will your brother house-sit, no problem, when asked?

Hey, how did your mom overall like her European trip?

PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-04-2022, 07:02 AM
  #53
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
From yesterday:

jediwands is online now  
Old 06-04-2022, 07:15 AM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 60,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

.
Just stay in the water! lol You're going to have a ball. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 06-04-2022, 07:16 AM
  #55
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 60,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
From yesterday:

That's adorable!! That's when a donut is better than a chocolate chip cookie.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 06-04-2022, 07:17 AM
  #56
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-04-2022, 07:17 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
That's adorable!! That's when a donut is better than a chocolate chip cookie.
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-04-2022, 12:23 PM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 60,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.
I think it's only fair that we delay the rewatch since you delayed it for me. What is our rush? We need to drag out the rewatch as long as we can.
everwoodfan52 is offline  
Old 06-04-2022, 03:58 PM
  #59
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I think it's only fair that we delay the rewatch since you delayed it for me. What is our rush? We need to drag out the rewatch as long as we can.
I agree!

We just need to get the dates Alexa will be gone and then adjust to her schedule.

I will post the new episode for this week since Alexa is not leaving just yet...

But yes, Alexa, tell us when you will be in Hawaii and how long you want us to delay the rewatch and our schedule is your schedule.
jediwands is online now  
Old 06-05-2022, 11:19 AM
  #60
Fan Forum Legend

 
jediwands's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 262,757
jediwands is online now  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp, Chris Pratt Universe, Emily VanCamp Brasil, Chris Pratt Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST