Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2022, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Still 60s/70s here lol.Thank God.

But im going to hawaii in june so its going to be like high 80s. The only time we could go but oh well.
Lucky you!!

Does Hawaii have a cold season?
Old 06-03-2022, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Still 60s/70s here lol.Thank God.

But im going to hawaii in june so its going to be like high 80s. The only time we could go but oh well.
It is here as well. It was in the 80s a couple weeks ago for a few days which was very odd.

Presently, it’s 50 with a high of 65 today. I’ll take it because in a couple weeks it’s going to hit 80s/90s.

It does seem weird. LOL.

Hope you have so much fun in Hawaii!
Old 06-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-03-2022, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
How about a perfect chocolate chip cookie!?
Old 06-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
How about a perfect chocolate chip cookie!?
Sounds good.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

Apparently going in June is really dumb because its humid but oh well... thats the only time we could go! im only worried about the bugs because last time i got eaten alive.

Thanks Michelle, though my sister is driving me crazy. She siad she would figre out the car rental but still hasnt. And then I asked if we could plan for another thing to do there because we are going zip lining one of the days but i would like to do something else another day like wine tasting or a dinner cruise or and she was like "let me figure things out about july 20 after my husband leaves"... like sis thats 5 days before we leave. Shes seriously the worst last minute person ever it drives me nuts. She hasn't asked our brother to housesit yet for the pets, it drives me insane.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think so betty. Apparently Dec-April is the coldest (makes sense and aligns with Oregon weather too tbh) ANd the coldest month is usually January where it can get to low 60s I guess. But thats still warm to me hahaha.

Apparently going in June is really dumb because its humid but oh well... thats the only time we could go! im only worried about the bugs because last time i got eaten alive.

Thanks Michelle, though my sister is driving me crazy. She siad she would figre out the car rental but still hasnt. And then I asked if we could plan for another thing to do there because we are going zip lining one of the days but i would like to do something else another day like wine tasting or a dinner cruise or and she was like "let me figure things out about july 20 after my husband leaves"... like sis thats 5 days before we leave. Shes seriously the worst last minute person ever it drives me nuts. She hasn't asked our brother to housesit yet for the pets, it drives me insane.
Oh no. Where is her husband going? Yes, that’s too close to when you guys leave! Maybe you can just fully take over and plan things? Will your brother house-sit, no problem, when asked?

Hey, how did your mom overall like her European trip?

PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

From yesterday:

Old 06-04-2022, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

Just stay in the water! lol You're going to have a ball. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
From yesterday:

That's adorable!! That's when a donut is better than a chocolate chip cookie.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 06-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's adorable!! That's when a donut is better than a chocolate chip cookie.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
PS: If you want to delay rewatch for a week or two while you’re in Hawaii like we did for Betty when she was in Europe let us know! Tell us what you need.
I think it's only fair that we delay the rewatch since you delayed it for me. What is our rush? We need to drag out the rewatch as long as we can.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it's only fair that we delay the rewatch since you delayed it for me. What is our rush? We need to drag out the rewatch as long as we can.
I agree!

We just need to get the dates Alexa will be gone and then adjust to her schedule.

I will post the new episode for this week since Alexa is not leaving just yet...

But yes, Alexa, tell us when you will be in Hawaii and how long you want us to delay the rewatch and our schedule is your schedule.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Closed Thread   Post New Thread