How do you and Teresa feel?
Old 04-22-2022, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-22-2022, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
How do you and Teresa feel?
We both still don't feel all that well. Teresa is still coughing a lot, and I'm still coughing some. If we don't feel better by Monday we're going to go back to the doctor. Thanks for asking.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-22-2022, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
We both still don't feel all that well. Teresa is still coughing a lot, and I'm still coughing some. If we don't feel better by Monday we're going to go back to the doctor. Thanks for asking.
I’m sorry to hear this. No fever reappearing though?
Old 04-22-2022, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I’m sorry to hear this. No fever reappearing though?
No, my fever hasn't come back, fortunately.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-22-2022, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No, my fever hasn't come back, fortunately.
Good to hear. I guess this is a post-infection cough that wants to linger. I’ve had this before and it lasted 4-6 weeks.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yeah Michele, thinking about it it’s like he just wanted to prove that he was better at packing the wound than me. Like what the hell why would I be good at it? It’s also a weird place and it’s hard for me to reach back there with both of my hands which I explained to him… he gave off an arrogance the second time that I didn’t see at first.

I’m not taking the pain meds anymore because they made me feel a little strange but luckily the wound itself is feeling a lot better. However I’m getting these weird pains around my arm and back of my head and neck area. I feel like it’s the nerve endings like growing back together or something I don’t know. It’s very weird!!! Everyday it’s a different kind of pain. I can’t wait until it’s over eith!!! As for the hole it seems to be kind of growing in on one side. I don’t know if that’s good or not but at least it’s getting a little smaller.

So cool Jerry! I always kinda liked canes lmao but do they really work well? The show sounds cool I love vampire stuff haha. Is it cheesey now or does it still hold up well?
Old 04-23-2022, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah Michele, thinking about it it’s like he just wanted to prove that he was better at packing the wound than me. Like what the hell why would I be good at it? It’s also a weird place and it’s hard for me to reach back there with both of my hands which I explained to him… he gave off an arrogance the second time that I didn’t see at first.

I’m not taking the pain meds anymore because they made me feel a little strange but luckily the wound itself is feeling a lot better. However I’m getting these weird pains around my arm and back of my head and neck area. I feel like it’s the nerve endings like growing back together or something I don’t know. It’s very weird!!! Everyday it’s a different kind of pain. I can’t wait until it’s over eith!!! As for the hole it seems to be kind of growing in on one side. I don’t know if that’s good or not but at least it’s getting a little smaller.
What a creep. Oh well, think of it this way... you used him to get it taken care of... even if his bedside manner sucked he did do the surgery properly. You won't have to see him again after this.

I remember when I had my hysterectomy... I had an open surgery and couldn't believe the healing appearance I was seeing on my wounds/scars. I remember a follow up with my gynecologist and she said the weird rule of thumb is the crazier it looks, the more it's healing. LOL. Her point was what the patient sees and gets concerned about is absolutely normal healing even if it looks bad. I would bet what you are seeing is absolutely just fine even if the healing tissue looks different and weird to you if that makes sense. As long as you don't have discharge, increased pain, or a fever you are good to go.

The pains... I like your theory about nerves. It makes sense! Think about the tissue infected before surgery and what it was doing to the nerves in the surrounding area, then you had surgery, now it is healing. This could certainly going to cause nerves to misfire and cause pain. After my hysterectomy for months I would get shooting pain down my right leg and it was a nerve issue due to the surgery. It was so annoying and hurt like hell. It went away. Nerves can get easily irritated and affect a large part surrounding where you had surgery but they do regenerate. I would bet money it will all settle down soon.
Old 04-23-2022, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-23-2022, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i hope so! Today I felt a lot better, there were even periods where I didn't notice the pain. YAY. that makes me so dang happy. Though the part of my arm right above my writst started hurting a lot, like the inside. So damn weird!

Changing the wound still sucks though. i cannot wait to be one with that, its so gross still taking it out and I still get light headed every time.
Old 04-24-2022, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, the weird referred pain is odd but totally makes sense at the same time. Glad to hear it’s getting better! It should continue to improve each day too.
Old 04-24-2022, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-24-2022, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-25-2022, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Only problem is the crumbs!! lol
Old 04-25-2022, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was a Gothic Soap Opera that was on from 1966 to 1971. It had vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and zombies, and it all centered around a family in the fictional town of Collinsport Maine. I found it fascinating as a kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Shadows
I used to watch it! Loved it!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread