Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2022, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
:

Wow, what a nice, long vacation in Europe. If you do it right, you take that much time so good for her! Betty is in the Netherlands right now visiting her daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law. I hope she has so much fun! Where will they go after the Netherlands?

:
Alexa, your mom will love the Netherlands! Such a cool country!

Michelle, so sorry about your teeth problem!! I hope your pain won be too bad until you have your procedures done!!
Old 05-03-2022, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

Michelle, so sorry about your teeth problem!! I hope your pain won be too bad until you have your procedures done!!
Thanks!

I don’t know what happened but the pain has eased. I haven’t had pain in the last 48 hours at all. Hope it stays the way. LOL.

How are you? Having fun? What will you be doing from now until you return home?
Old 05-03-2022, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-04-2022, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Michelle, when Im not so lazy ill upload some photos!

Quote:
Hawaii is around the corner so you will feel so much better eating healthier as you prepare for your trip.
yeah and i gained like 6 of the 16 pounds back sadly. But I will give myself a pass for that rough month. I did manage to lose 2 so far already so thats good! My first goal is just to get back to those 16 pounds down where I was at before. And then if i can manage to lose 4 more pounds on top of that that would be ideal. The plan is to go hard in June before my trip, but well see ... But regardless, even if I dont lose any weight, I want to keep working out to hopefully tone my body a bit and also, Im going to enjoy hawaii regarless. I usually an self conscious about how I look but I am going to try really hard to not give a crap and just enjoy myself and wear what I want. Its a sister trip and we're gonna have fun dangit!

Luckily my arm has officially stopped hurting YAY! SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

Quote:
the one that has accidents... is she older?
No shes just a butthead. She gets tormented by the other cat so she runs downstairs. Theres a catbox down there too and she usually uses it but if its full she will poop on the rug, probably out of retaliation. Ive been keeping it clean every day tough and so there hasnt been issues luckily.

My mom leaves for Belgium tomorrow! Sounds like its been a bit of a stressful trip cuz shes been arguing with her friend a bit. I told her she was not gonna enjoy being with 2 people for an entire month haha.

Working from home YAYYYYY. I am envious. Also glad to hear your teeth are feeling better! Hopefully that continues.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JERRY, Sorry I missed it. Lovely photos! You look so much like your dad wow.

Quote:
Yeah, Im a bit jealous. She has not sent many photos though, even though i keep telling her to.
Old 05-04-2022, 06:33 AM
Administrator

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-04-2022, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Love it!
Old 05-04-2022, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Time Traveling back in time:

Old 05-04-2022, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Michelle, when Im not so lazy ill upload some photos!
That would be great!

Quote:
yeah and i gained like 6 of the 16 pounds back sadly. But I will give myself a pass for that rough month. I did manage to lose 2 so far already so thats good! My first goal is just to get back to those 16 pounds down where I was at before. And then if i can manage to lose 4 more pounds on top of that that would be ideal. The plan is to go hard in June before my trip, but well see ... But regardless, even if I dont lose any weight, I want to keep working out to hopefully tone my body a bit and also, Im going to enjoy hawaii regarless. I usually an self conscious about how I look but I am going to try really hard to not give a crap and just enjoy myself and wear what I want. Its a sister trip and we're gonna have fun dangit!
Exactly right! Nothing will stop you from having fun! You deserve it!

No need to be self conscious, just do you and you will be fine! Either way, I know you look just fine.

Quote:
Luckily my arm has officially stopped hurting YAY! SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS.
Yesssssss.

Quote:
No shes just a butthead. She gets tormented by the other cat so she runs downstairs. Theres a catbox down there too and she usually uses it but if its full she will poop on the rug, probably out of retaliation. Ive been keeping it clean every day tough and so there hasnt been issues luckily.
Awe, that has to be the deal... she gets pissed off over what she deals with from the other cat so that is her rebellion. Good that there hasn't been issues.

Do you think they recognize that your mom is gone and they miss her? I find cats so fascinating.

Quote:
My mom leaves for Belgium tomorrow! Sounds like its been a bit of a stressful trip cuz shes been arguing with her friend a bit. I told her she was not gonna enjoy being with 2 people for an entire month haha.
That can happen! Does she go way back with her friend? Do you think they will smooth things out?

Quote:
Working from home YAYYYYY. I am envious. Also glad to hear your teeth are feeling better! Hopefully that continues.
Thanks!

Quote:
Yeah, Im a bit jealous. She has not sent many photos though, even though i keep telling her to.
Has she said what part of Europe so far she has enjoyed the most?
Old 05-04-2022, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-05-2022, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Lucy was a character that I could never warm up to because to me she was just plain mean.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

She was. She was clearly an antagonist.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

How do you guys feel, Jerry?

How is work going?
Old 05-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
How do you guys feel, Jerry?
We both still are coughing some but we feel better otherwise. Thanks for asking.

Quote:
How is work going?
I'm pretty overwhelmed right now as a bunch of work has come in, but I'm doing what I can. I get so tired of it all.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread