Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-30-2022, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I love Oregon so much. Its really beautiful and we get all the weather and all the seasons, we also dont have crazy weather like tornadoes or hurricanes or anything like that. We do get lightning, but thats fun. We have tsunami warnings here on the coast but never have had any lol. We did have some bad fires last year because of dumb people lighting fireworks etc. And just the heat! Not this year thankfully.

Nope... maybe a tiny bit in summer on some days but not really, our air is so fresh cuz of all the trees. Especially here on the coast its always so breezey and nice.

California is so gross and terrible. Whenever i go there im like yuck, get me out of here. I dont get how people can want to live in or near LA. Though Malibu was really pretty.
Your home state sounds amazing. The pictures are just stunning, both Oregon and Washington. Really, I have a difficult time believing there's a prettier area in the United States. I would say Vermont and Western Pennsylvania where my mom grew up is very pretty too. But I have never seen anything like Oregon and Washington.

What blows me away about Oregon and Washington is the COLORS. You have the stunning blue and green colors, the most beautiful combination of blue and green. The mountains and YES, the trees! The combination... blue water, white mountains, green everywhere, gorgeous, majestic trees, there's no way you get this special combination throughout any other part of the US. Stunning!

Quote:
Nerve pain is the WORST!!!
It really is! It is distracting. You have to find a way to calm it down or it's completely miserable.

Quote:
Oh no, this is awful. We've all been dealing with ****, but now its your turn to be in pain UGHHH. I feel for you, is terrible. And asking you to wait for freaking almost 20 days is so long!!! Im so sorry you have to deal with that michelle, UGH, and tooth pain is just terrible! Gosh! Dont hesitate to call them if its too painful,maybe they can get you some pain meds at least! Come on, frickin tylenol???? that doesnt even work for me.
Thanks! I am screwed because due to intestinal issues I cannot take Advil, or it is highly recommended that I do not. But I might just do it. Plenty of people who have had diverticulitis still take Advil. I might just go there a little bit.

Yes, they told me to call if it is really bad. I woke up this morning with the pain, gargled with salt water and helped a little bit, then showered. It seems like when there's pressure on my mouth of any kind it's worse but if I am doing things it isn't as bad. I also have three ice packs in my fridge I keep using.

I am going to call on Monday and just see if I can get the full exam appointment sooner. I have no idea why I didn't ask when I was there. I was too focused on making sure the full exam was with the woman and not the man. I will call on Monday.

Quote:
I had a dermotoligist appointment set for may 17 for my elbow/foot. I have some small eczema or something oging on. Ive been dealing with it for like 3 years at this point but its gotten really bad... but i have a second appointment set for june which is in my hometown so im thinking of canceling the first one because i dont wnt to go to two differnet places. but thats a lot longer to wait.
How far away is the first dermatology place? Whichever one you go to they can even take a look at your wound and all the more say you are in the clear as well from the cyst ever returning.

Quote:
Well, my appointment was canceled. Not that sad because I didnt really want to see him again. He had other surgeries to do I guess... They said as long as its healing well they dont need to see me, which is is. Today I didnt stuff it and only put a bandaid over it! YAY!!!!
That's wonderful! I hope you do not need to see him again and yay that you did not stuff it either!

Quote:
I have however been drinking though because its been helping with the pain. Not a good clutch to have but I will hopefully be relieved monday. Its not bad pain now, just minor achyness and soreness but its still hurting a bit.
What is your drink of choice?

Yes, I bet the achiness is healing pain, but that still sucks. Can you ice it now? That might feel really good!

Quote:
My mom is gone on her europe trip now so I am stuck with the annoying cats. They are already driving me up the wall. I l also have to drive my moms car around a bit to keep it running.
How many cats exactly and how long will your mom be gone? How exciting for her, I hope she has a blast!

Quote:
I dont really have any major plans until my hawaii trip. We do have our dance team tryouts on may 20/21 though. Just trying ot get to summer! (june 15 for me)... my dance classes are annoying me so much im ready to be done. Its this time of the year the kids get so crazy/hyper.
Oh I bet! How does tryouts look? Are there many returning or will you be adding many newbies to the team?
Old 04-30-2022, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I have been binging Stranger Things before S4 arrives. I love everything 80s. I just get lost in that world. I know you watch, Alexa. How would you rank Stranger Things? Jerry, have you ever seen the show?
Old 04-30-2022, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

Yum! Your menu sounds so good.

So hopefully you won't have to see any work until Tuesday?
That's what I'm hoping. I get tired of the almost constant pressure.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-30-2022, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's what I'm hoping. I get tired of the almost constant pressure.
He better leave you alone.
Old 04-30-2022, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-30-2022, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 04-30-2022, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

BYEEEEEE APRIL!!!!

So glad to be closer to June!

Michelle:

I heard parts of Montana are really beautiful too!

Quote:
What blows me away about Oregon and Washington is the COLORS. You have the stunning blue and green colors, the most beautiful combination of blue and green. The mountains and YES, the trees! The combination... blue water, white mountains, green everywhere, gorgeous, majestic trees, there's no way you get this special combination throughout any other part of the US. Stunning!
And I live on the coast so I literally can leave my town, with the beautiful beach weather, then i drive through the forest and beautiful trees to get to my work town, and then once i drive in you get a view of the mountains and also the weather is sometimes different there, so it could snowing there but sunny at the coast.

Quote:
How far away is the first dermatology place? Whichever one you go to they can even take a look at your wound and all the more say you are in the clear as well from the cyst ever returning.
One is an hour away, and one is right in town so Id rather just go to the second one. Especially cuz they have to set you up as a new client and all that.

The wound is officially closed yay. Its been itchy though and so scabby. I desperately want to pick at it but dont worry, I didnt lol. I wonder what its going to look like healed. Right now its a little divit. But I guess thats better than the bump that was there lol.

Quote:
What is your drink of choice?
Well, I like ciders a lot. Thats the only alcoholic drink i dont think tastes gross to be honest lol. I can also drink hard alcohol, like shots pretty easily. They arent bad for me to do, im really good at taking shots. . My favorite is fireball whiskey cuz it tastes like candy to me. I also like pineapple rum with like fruity drinks, or rum and coke is decent. Any mixed drinks that are sweet I am good with.

I dont like wine much but if so, i go for a sweet white whine. And champagne is decent... mostly with orange juice. I can also drink light beer if im drunk and want to keep drinking but its not my first choice haha. So basically i dont love the taste of alcohol but i can drink anything. Really dark beers or strong liquor no thanks.

I saw this pineapple wine at the store and randomly decided to give it a try. It wasnt bad but again, not my fav. But I drank it haha.

Gotta get back on my diet hardcore tomorrow though so no more wines and no more sweets. Also working out every day. Shoot me, I hate it. lol. But i have to at least try!

Lets us know if yyou got your appointment changed!
Quote:
How many cats exactly and how long will your mom be gone? How exciting for her, I hope she has a blast!
3 cats. One tries to constantly sleep on me and sometimes poops on the rug downstairs which is annoying. The second one is just restless and will not settle. constantly wanting in and out and crying and walking around being obnoxious. She follows me everywhere too. and the third just wants to eat ALL the time and walks back and forth to the food every 10 min.

And shes gone til the 21st of may jeez. It feels like shes been gone forever already but its only been 5 days lol. They are leaving England for Netherlands tomorrow!

Quote:
I have been binging Stranger Things before S4 arrives. I love everything 80s. I just get lost in that world. I know you watch, Alexa. How would you rank Stranger Things? Jerry, have you ever seen the show?
Ill go into more depth on the shows and movies thread, but yes, I do watch! I love everything 80s as well. Cant wait for the new season!
Old 05-01-2022, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
BYEEEEEE APRIL!!!!

So glad to be closer to June!

Quote:
Michelle:

I heard parts of Montana are really beautiful too!
Right! Montana, absolutely. The only negative is it's super Republican but otherwise, so true about the beauty! I would love to check out both Montana and Utah for the beauty.

Quote:
And I live on the coast so I literally can leave my town, with the beautiful beach weather, then i drive through the forest and beautiful trees to get to my work town, and then once i drive in you get a view of the mountains and also the weather is sometimes different there, so it could snowing there but sunny at the coast.
That is absolutely amazing! Wow. You just described right there why your state is phenomenal! I want to look at more pictures now.

Quote:
One is an hour away, and one is right in town so Id rather just go to the second one. Especially cuz they have to set you up as a new client and all that.
Oh yeah, for sure! No brainer.

Quote:
The wound is officially closed yay. Its been itchy though and so scabby. I desperately want to pick at it but dont worry, I didnt lol. I wonder what its going to look like healed. Right now its a little divit. But I guess thats better than the bump that was there lol.
Definitely better! Yes, I heard itching = healing! Itching is good even if you desperately want to scratch.

Quote:
Well, I like ciders a lot. Thats the only alcoholic drink i dont think tastes gross to be honest lol. I can also drink hard alcohol, like shots pretty easily. They arent bad for me to do, im really good at taking shots. . My favorite is fireball whiskey cuz it tastes like candy to me. I also like pineapple rum with like fruity drinks, or rum and coke is decent. Any mixed drinks that are sweet I am good with.

I dont like wine much but if so, i go for a sweet white whine. And champagne is decent... mostly with orange juice. I can also drink light beer if im drunk and want to keep drinking but its not my first choice haha. So basically i dont love the taste of alcohol but i can drink anything. Really dark beers or strong liquor no thanks.

I saw this pineapple wine at the store and randomly decided to give it a try. It wasnt bad but again, not my fav. But I drank it haha.
Oh man, if you asked me this question before you answered it would be similar. I love whiskey. I also prefer white to red wine too and love ciders. I do not drink that much, not daily, but when I do it's usually something with whiskey in it and white wine or champagne.

Quote:
Gotta get back on my diet hardcore tomorrow though so no more wines and no more sweets. Also working out every day. Shoot me, I hate it. lol. But i have to at least try!
Yay! Or not yay losing the sweets but think of it this way... Hawaii is around the corner so you will feel so much better eating healthier as you prepare for your trip.

Quote:
Lets us know if yyou got your appointment changed!
I will!

Quote:
3 cats. One tries to constantly sleep on me and sometimes poops on the rug downstairs which is annoying. The second one is just restless and will not settle. constantly wanting in and out and crying and walking around being obnoxious. She follows me everywhere too. and the third just wants to eat ALL the time and walks back and forth to the food every 10 min.

And shes gone til the 21st of may jeez. It feels like shes been gone forever already but its only been 5 days lol. They are leaving England for Netherlands tomorrow!
LOL, they all have different personalities. I love when some people think cats do not like being around humans. No, not true, some very much like human interaction! Awe, the one that has accidents... is she older?

Wow, what a nice, long vacation in Europe. If you do it right, you take that much time so good for her! Betty is in the Netherlands right now visiting her daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law. I hope she has so much fun! Where will they go after the Netherlands?

Quote:
Ill go into more depth on the shows and movies thread, but yes, I do watch! I love everything 80s as well. Cant wait for the new season!
Sounds good! Yes, the new season is almost here!
Old 05-01-2022, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-01-2022, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 05-02-2022, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Monday...

At least I am working from home! LOL.
Old 05-02-2022, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary to my beautiful wife Teresa and Happy 69th Wedding Anniversary in Heaven to my Mother and Father.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-02-2022, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^

Emotional seeing this as your friend.

Beautiful! So beautiful!

How appropriate you share this date with your amazing parents… perfect.

Happy Anniversary to your parents in The Afterlife/Heaven and you and Teresa, Jerry!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread