Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2022, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Betty White is a true gem! You love her even while hating her.
100%.

Her talent was without question. WHAT a talent. But I think what makes what you said reality is because her real personality bleeds into every single character she played. You FEEL her Light inside of her even if you aren't really consciously thinking about this. You are only seeing her in true character. But her Energy is that magnetic. You feel it whether you realize or not.

Emily is like this as well. S2 Amy was a pill. LOL. We know this, even with the depression. But Emily's talent combined with Emily's heart made us cheer for her regardless.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
100%.

Her talent was without question. WHAT a talent. But I think what makes what you said reality is because her real personality bleeds into every single character she played. You FEEL her Light inside of her even if you aren't really consciously thinking about this. You are only seeing her in true character. But her Energy is that magnetic. You feel it whether you realize or not.

Emily is like this as well. S2 Amy was a pill. LOL. We know this, even with the depression. But Emily's talent combined with Emily's heart made us cheer for her regardless.
That's so true about both Betty White and Emily. Their talent was and is off the charts.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's so true about both Betty White and Emily. Their talent was and is off the charts.
Indeed.

We were so lucky with Everwood. Gold Star guest stars even, only Everwood.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread