Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Please don't make me watch these episodes!
Alexa, hurry up and go to Hawaii. We need a break!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
What??? I just assumed you have the next 5 episodes already written up and ready to go!
Nope.

The only reason why I watched the last two together is because Stranger Things dropped.

But I am getting ready to maybe watch tonight.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Alexa, hurry up and go to Hawaii. We need a break!
I think she said on OT she is okay to keep right on going without a break so we are moving forward, being tortured the entire time until we hit 4.1.
Old 06-10-2022, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Please don't make me watch these episodes!
Old 06-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I think she said on OT she is okay to keep right on going without a break so we are moving forward, being tortured the entire time until we hit 4.1.
Darn!!!!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Darn!!!!
Old 07-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't have words for this episode except Ephram was getting ready to leave when Madison didn't really want to share anything with her life with him and he was saying she still sees him as a little kid. He grabs his coat and scarf... I wanted to yell, "RUN, EPHRAM RUN!!" Leave!!

What a mess. Madison should have never told him in that scene, right before his audition. Though she did once say, "He plays best when he is worried" (or something like that)... but she still should have known better.

When/how did Amy and Ephram talk about this big reveal? I am surprised that it was so off screen. It's a big moment and the writers missed the opportunity to show it.

Ugh, ugh, ugh to this episode.

Poor Amy. Poor Rose & her dream of Italy. Poor Kyle dying after the gun shot.

Not poor Ephram acting bratty. Not poor Andy (buddy, ya caused this). Not poor Madison.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)
I don't have words for this episode except Ephram was getting ready to leave when Madison didn't really want to share anything with her life with him and he was saying she still sees him as a little kid. He grabs his coat and scarf... I wanted to yell, "RUN, EPHRAM RUN!!" Leave!!
We all felt that way!

Quote:
What a mess. Madison should have never told him in that scene, right before his audition. Though she did once say, "He plays best when he is worried" (or something like that)... but she still should have known better.
As always, Madison only thought of herself, but Ephram did basically force the issue.

Quote:
When/how did Amy and Ephram talk about this big reveal? I am surprised that it was so off screen. It's a big moment and the writers missed the opportunity to show it.
That's a good point. When Ephram came home, he was miserable and he asked for Amy's help, so I assume they talked off screen.

Quote:

Not poor Ephram acting bratty. Not poor Andy (buddy, ya caused this). Not poor Madison.
I agree with all of this. It was such a sad episode overall, and Kyle dying was such a tragedy.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly.

I also hated how Ephram was running late and Madison was going to leave too. I wanted someone on the streets to trip Ephram so he'd fall and couldn't get there in time. Or hell, his Grandparents lived there and they could have bumped into him (since it was ridiculous enough Ephram and Madison bumped into each other randomly in NYC, fate and all) and kept him a little longer so the babysitter would have left.

Quote:
She absolutely knew better. She did not care. She never should have set up the meet then either. She easily could have used the music excuse (since she claims she can sing) and said she wanted to meet up after the audition to see how he did, then she could have told him.

Quote:
I think Rina didn't care too much about this because she was focused on their break up, Any heartbroken and Ephram in general pushing everyone away.

Yes, the audience deserved to see Amy and Ephram talk about the reveal and we never got to see it.

Quote:

Like I mentioned up thread... if I'm Ephram finding this out... while I'd be shocked, I'd also be relieved my parents tried to help me and weren't mad that I did absolutely everything wrong from the moment I was told getting involved in this relationship in general was a terrible idea and they were against it. I would worry more about this, not being devious and focusing only on this one aspect of them trying to protect me. Not saying Andy is not to blame, it's just for me I would feel devastated that it was clear I failed completely from the start because I did not listen to my parents. Ephram never thought about any of his actions at all, past and present.
Reply   Post New Thread