Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2022, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Phew, thank you! That would help me so much!
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Phew, thank you! That would help me so much!
You are welcome!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Some quotes I like:

Quote:
EDNA: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees...

[Ephram walks into the office. Edna turns the music down.]

EPHRAM: Nice voice. Sound a little like Rod Stewart.

EDNA: I'll take it. So what can I do you for, Ephram?
Old 02-19-2022, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
EPHRAM: You know on the unprotected question, umm, let's say like two times you didn't have something with you and-and once it broke. I mean, what are your odds of catching something?
=

Madison is:

1. A filthy liar
2. An adult being careless with a teen boy
Old 02-19-2022, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
DR. ABBOTT: Oh don't tell me to calm down, Andy. My daughter's about to be deflowered by Supersperm over there. I'm not supposed to have a reaction. You don't understand.
I loved this moment. Tom was great. LOL.

From a storyline standpoint we know Madison is pregnant which makes it bittersweet.
Old 02-19-2022, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tea Party and Infinity Necklace scenes are my favorite moments of the episode.
Old 02-19-2022, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I was finally able to watch! This was a great episode!

Everyone is so frickin nosy on this show, let the kids have some damn privacy! It annoyd me so much when Jake went to see Andy! I agree with Edna that he shouldn't have gone and blabbed his business!

I felt similar when Andy went to see Harold but I think he was trying to be honest after the last time Harold got mad at him. It was annoying to me that Harold and Andy basically said they didn’t care their sons were having sex but with their daughters it was a big deal. Super annoying!!! It was kind hilarious that the talk backfired on Harold. He kinda deserved that. Amy is already on the pill so all he needed to do was make sure she was taking it correctly.

I get that Andy is scared now after Madison but all he can do is just tell Ephram to be safe. WHY ARE THEY NOT TALKING ABOUT SAFE SEX???? Instead they are just mentioning abstinence. Like, so annoying.

I did kinda liked Jake in the scene with Nina, he was sweet. And he was kinda right the friendship already changed. I thought it was good he was encouraging her to be honest. It's soo bad that Hanna sort of ended up destroying that confidence at the end though.

Nina looked so good and it was cute that she worked up the courage to ask Andy out. She should have made him go with her anyways! I did like that he complimented her FINALLY but then of course he had to throw in the stuff about the other guys, but like, they have been "friends" for so long so of course he would still view her that way. She needs to own up to her feelings.

Hannah’s crush on Bright is sort of pathetic. Why would you honestly be attracted to a womanizer like that anyways? But their scene was cute. It was a bit random he was asking her to go to a movie though. Her leaning in for the kiss was a bit awkward! Girl WHHYYYYY. I was glad Bright was upfront. It sucks he was kinda using her for the attention but now she knows for sure where he stands with her.

Amy shouldn’t have been upset about Ephram going to get tested. But Ephram shouldn’t have said it didn’t concern her either. Not sure why Amy freaked out on Ephram, but it was explained in her scene with Edna. its insane she feels she cant compare to Madison though! As if... Of course E/A worked it out in the end. Their ending moment was really sweet and the necklace was pretty too.

Top 5:
1. Ephram - He was responsible, actually took the time to listen to his dad, and was so sweet with his gift to Amy.
2. Edna - Love that she kept her mouth shut about Ephram, took the blame for Jake even though she didn't have to, and her advice to Amy.
3. Nina - Loved her getting the courage to ask Andy out, even if it was in a friendly way. Wish she had the courage to actually tell him her feelings though! I did enjoy her speech with Hannah at the end and being there for ANdy to vent to.
4. Amy - other than her small freak out I enjoyed her this episode and I liked her trying to discourage Hannah from liking her brother lol.
5. Jake - I know this is shocking. I still think there is too much of him and I am sure he will annoy me later but right now I like him okay. I think his speech to Nina was sweet. He shouldn't have gone to Andy but otherwise I am liking him.

I did like Andy and Harold too despite a few things regarding their conversations this episode. I also though Bright was decent this episode. He shouldnt have asked Hannah to a movie knowing her feelings but he was nice and honest with her the rest of the time.
Old 02-20-2022, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Oh my gosh, this was well worth the ever so slight delay.

Will respond soon!
Old 02-21-2022, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Okay, I was finally able to watch! This was a great episode!
Agreed. It was one of my favorites of S3 which says something because excluding Madisongate, I love S3!

Quote:
Everyone is so frickin nosy on this show, let the kids have some damn privacy! It annoyd me so much when Jake went to see Andy! I agree with Edna that he shouldn't have gone and blabbed his business!
Definitely. I think Jake overall handled it okay if he was going to go there but he didn't have to! It wasn't necessary. I could see him going there if Ephram would have had a serious STD like HIV obviously. That is a way different scenario. But otherwise, it was ridiculous and I enjoyed Edna ripping him a new one.

Quote:
I felt similar when Andy went to see Harold but I think he was trying to be honest after the last time Harold got mad at him.
YES, that is precisely what it seems Andy's main thought was, telling Harold because of what happened in S2. He even indirectly said as much, he mentioned it in so many words.

Quote:
It was annoying to me that Harold and Andy basically said they didn’t care their sons were having sex but with their daughters it was a big deal. Super annoying!!! It was kind hilarious that the talk backfired on Harold. He kinda deserved that. Amy is already on the pill so all he needed to do was make sure she was taking it correctly.
Exactly right. I hated that as well, the daughter/female thing. Harold doesn't care whether Bright has sex with 100 girls but with Amy it's sooooooooooooooo different because she's a delicate flower. Oh stop. That is dumb. Like you said, Amy was already responsible and took care of things on her own.

Quote:
I get that Andy is scared now after Madison but all he can do is just tell Ephram to be safe. WHY ARE THEY NOT TALKING ABOUT SAFE SEX???? Instead they are just mentioning abstinence. Like, so annoying.
Bingo. The talk should have been about safe sex considering he knows he was not always safe with the adult babysitter. It doesn't make any sense. Safe sex talk was the way to go, not the abstinence. Or do both! Immediately discuss safe sex (with Madison in mind) and then include waiting a while with Amy because you want to make sure it is extra special, their first time together, enjoy more moments leading up to it... but the safe sex talk should have been the number one priority and it was completely lost. It was very weird.

Quote:
I did kinda liked Jake in the scene with Nina, he was sweet. And he was kinda right the friendship already changed. I thought it was good he was encouraging her to be honest. It's soo bad that Hanna sort of ended up destroying that confidence at the end though.
Exactly right. I like everything Jake said to Nina. I am a bit shocked, even if Nina loves Andy, given how supportive Jake has been, Nina is still fighting it with Jake at this point. Granted, she wants to pursue discussing things with Andy. But at the same time, Jake has really been supportive and sweet with Nina this entire time. It is kind of shocking she is resisting those dimples when you think about it.

Most guys are not Jake is the point. They would find out they didn't have a chance (woman in love with someone else) and move on and try to find someone else. They wouldn't even want friendship since they would know they would always want more. Jake, on the other hand, is being a supportive friend to Nina at this time and it really is a cool thing to see.

Quote:
Nina looked so good and it was cute that she worked up the courage to ask Andy out. She should have made him go with her anyways! I did like that he complimented her FINALLY but then of course he had to throw in the stuff about the other guys, but like, they have been "friends" for so long so of course he would still view her that way. She needs to own up to her feelings.
^ All of this. Precisely.

Quote:
Hannah’s crush on Bright is sort of pathetic. Why would you honestly be attracted to a womanizer like that anyways? But their scene was cute. It was a bit random he was asking her to go to a movie though. Her leaning in for the kiss was a bit awkward! Girl WHHYYYYY. I was glad Bright was upfront. It sucks he was kinda using her for the attention but now she knows for sure where he stands with her.
Right?! Amy was warning her about her brother. I mean, why are you not listening to Amy, Hannah? She knows her brother and now is getting to know you as well. She sees the mix is not a good one. Hannah not only doesn't listen to Amy but goes out to an innocent movie with Bright and ends up trying to kiss him? Huh? It doesn't add up, made Hannah look really off and weird, and Bright looked stupid as well even if his explanation was a good one. Bright needs to focus more on getting Ephram back into his life right now. It is obvious the lack of friendship is why he is extra depressed at this moment in addition to his college and future up in the air.

Quote:
Amy shouldn’t have been upset about Ephram going to get tested. But Ephram shouldn’t have said it didn’t concern her either. Not sure why Amy freaked out on Ephram, but it was explained in her scene with Edna. its insane she feels she cant compare to Madison though! As if... Of course E/A worked it out in the end. Their ending moment was really sweet and the necklace was pretty too.

I love when Ephram and Amy fight just as much as when they are being soft with each other so quite enjoyed the car wash scene when Amy is talking about romantic test results.

But yes, couldn't agree more with your thoughts.

Quote:
Top 5:
1. Ephram - He was responsible, actually took the time to listen to his dad, and was so sweet with his gift to Amy.
2. Edna - Love that she kept her mouth shut about Ephram, took the blame for Jake even though she didn't have to, and her advice to Amy.
3. Nina - Loved her getting the courage to ask Andy out, even if it was in a friendly way. Wish she had the courage to actually tell him her feelings though! I did enjoy her speech with Hannah at the end and being there for ANdy to vent to.
4. Amy - other than her small freak out I enjoyed her this episode and I liked her trying to discourage Hannah from liking her brother lol.
5. Jake - I know this is shocking. I still think there is too much of him and I am sure he will annoy me later but right now I like him okay. I think his speech to Nina was sweet. He shouldn't have gone to Andy but otherwise I am liking him.
I love your list.

I feel the same way about Jake. Way too much of him and we know the annoyance will come but right now he has been decent, especially to Nina even if the going to Andy was lame. Even going to Andy it showed he cared though. His heart is in the right place at the moment and it beats him trying to manipulate Harold in order to get his dad's clinic. So right now, Jake is decent at least. He can annoy us later.

Quote:
I did like Andy and Harold too despite a few things regarding their conversations this episode. I also though Bright was decent this episode. He shouldnt have asked Hannah to a movie knowing her feelings but he was nice and honest with her the rest of the time.
I love how Harold offered Andy Shells and Cheese when everyone says Macaroni and Cheese or Mac and Cheese... only Harold.

Yes, I have enjoyed the Andy and Harold friendship. They are talking to each other about everything in S3 which is awesome. Harold even knows about Madison. It is always a good thing seeing Treat and Tom as Andy and Harold together on the screen.

Bright was insensitive but communicated beautifully to Hannah in the end. He just needs to run back to Ephram.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-21-2022 at 09:10 AM
Old 02-22-2022, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

You are so sweet alwas responding michelle, thank you! Sorry I havent returned the favor. I am really hoping to have more time soon, life has been so insane lately.

Quote:
but the safe sex talk should have been the number one priority and it was completely lost. It was very weird.
I would just feel SO MUCH BETTER about Andy and all his decisions if he actually HAD the talk with Ephram about safe sex like condoms and making sure his gf/s were taking the pill etc. Had he done that, I wouldnt be as upset at him for the decisions he made. Just disappointing.

Quote:
But at the same time, Jake has really been supportive and sweet with Nina this entire time. It is kind of shocking she is resisting those dimples when you think about it.
Honestly, as much as I love Andy and Nina I dont really blame Nina for being frustrated with Andy, he can be a big dummy sometimes!

As of now Jake is fine and I would have liked him even more if ther was a little less of him. The fact that he got more scenes than some other characters like delia and rose who have been there forever is what annoys me most.

Andy and Harold are so in love please lol.
Old 02-23-2022, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You are so sweet alwas responding michelle, thank you! Sorry I havent returned the favor. I am really hoping to have more time soon, life has been so insane lately.
Awe, I am happy to respond. You have such interesting thoughts and I love having you on the board. I hope life gets easier. I know all about how life at times can make you want to pull your hair out. Seems to come in waves: Calm then chaos, calm then chaos.

Quote:
I would just feel SO MUCH BETTER about Andy and all his decisions if he actually HAD the talk with Ephram about safe sex like condoms and making sure his gf/s were taking the pill etc. Had he done that, I wouldnt be as upset at him for the decisions he made. Just disappointing.
That is so very true. Completely agree with you. I hate how he was basically a best friend in S2, not a father. I mean, what did Andy think when he started dating Madison? She was older, he should have assumed she was a little experienced and his son was drooling over her every two seconds. Of course he was going to want to have sex with her. It was almost as if Andy fought hard to keep them apart but once he lost that battle he wiped his hands clean and decided to take a passive approach. Sadly, I also think he trusted Madison when she told him she would be responsible and wouldn’t hurt Ephram. His biggest mistake was trusting that idiot who never did the right thing. He should have talked to Ephram about the importance of being careful, condoms, etc. After he finds out Madison is pregnant all the more the talk with Ephram should’ve happened. Harold was right calling Ephram Super Sperm. LOL. I mean, what he was getting at is he already impregnated Madison and was now involved with Amy so talking safe sex and not abstinence was the way to go for Andy and his approach with Ephram. Like you said Harold already knew Amy was still on the pill later after the Tea Party. LOL. I feel like Rose should have also gotten involved. Not that it had to be a mother but based on Amy basically crying out for Rose during the entire Tea Party moment, Harold should have gone to Rose and had her talk to Amy about safe sex, making sure she was still on the pill, talking about the importance of condoms to prevent STDs in general since the pill might prevent pregnancy but it does not prevent STDs, stuff like that.

This abstinence BS was like they were living in the early 1900s or were involved in some strict religious cult that punishes you for thinking of having sex until you are married.

Quote:
Honestly, as much as I love Andy and Nina I dont really blame Nina for being frustrated with Andy, he can be a big dummy sometimes!
Completely agree! Nina is perceptive and has an idea that she is not the only one carrying romantic feelings at this time. I think deep down even at this point she knows that Andy has feelings for her as well that could be beyond friendship which is why she went out with Jake the first time, to make Andy jealous. She knows. But that said, based on his behavior and some of the stupid things he says it is clear he is not ready to face those feelings. Like you said, we cannot blame her for being frustrated with him. He’s clueless and not ready to face what is right in front of him.

Quote:
As of now Jake is fine and I would have liked him even more if ther was a little less of him. The fact that he got more scenes than some other characters like delia and rose who have been there forever is what annoys me most.
It is so damn annoying.

Did you watch Scott Wolf in anything else like Party of Five? Do you like him as an actor?

Quote:
Andy and Harold are so in love please lol.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-23-2022 at 02:02 PM
Old 02-24-2022, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes exactly! And it will be chaotic until hopefully around March 20 lol.

We cant blame Nina but at the same time, she needed to say something to him so he knew before she could get frustrated that he didnt reciprocate feelings.

I watched Party of Five as a kid, but I dont remember what episodes/seasons i saw. I do remember Scott from there sort of, that was basically how I knew him. I dont remmeber what I thought of him though lol.

I did try to rewatch Party of Five a few years back but I only got 5 episodes in and then kinda stopped because the show was kinda slow for me, but I do want to eventually give it another go.

I feel like I had to have seen him other things but as of now I cant remember what.

I think hes a decent actor and decently cute but I wouldnt say I was amazed by him or anything.
Old 02-25-2022, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think hes a decent actor and decently cute but I wouldnt say I was amazed by him or anything.
I think most people feel this way about Scott, and the only reason there might be criticism and resentment is because he was believed to be a detriment to a Nina/Andy pairing. I guess his character got into the wrong triangle.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I think most people feel this way about Scott, and the only reason there might be criticism and resentment is because he was believed to be a detriment to a Nina/Andy pairing. I guess his character got into the wrong triangle.
That's very true.
Old 02-25-2022, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes exactly! And it will be chaotic until hopefully around March 20 lol.
Why March 20 if I can ask?

Quote:
We cant blame Nina but at the same time, she needed to say something to him so he knew before she could get frustrated that he didnt reciprocate feelings.
That is very true, too. If he wasn't getting it, she should have said something. I thought Andy kind of did get it when she said yes to going out with Jake in front of Andy and Andy sort of had a smirk. I thought he understood but apparently not. Or how upset she has gotten when he says stupid things as he's clearly viewing her reactions. I guess he understood at this time there was tension (along with remembering what Linda said about his "friendship" with Nina) but he still didn't put it fully together. Nina should have told him. Strength in being a woman (or human in general) is speaking your mind. Nina should have gone there. She deserved to.

Quote:
I watched Party of Five as a kid, but I dont remember what episodes/seasons i saw. I do remember Scott from there sort of, that was basically how I knew him. I dont remmeber what I thought of him though lol.

I did try to rewatch Party of Five a few years back but I only got 5 episodes in and then kinda stopped because the show was kinda slow for me, but I do want to eventually give it another go.

I feel like I had to have seen him other things but as of now I cant remember what.

I watched Party of Five when I was super young as well. I liked the show overall but totally remember it was slow at times. I thought Scott was pretty good in the series, even better than he was in Everwood. I love Neve Campbell on that show and of course, Jack from Lost (Matt Fox).

But yes, like Betty said, you described him perfectly as far as what most Everwood fans thought of him.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-25-2022 at 08:32 AM
Reply   Post New Thread