Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
And they could have accomplished the same stuff. Andy still could’ve felt guilty about the attraction, and Nina still could’ve given a great speech about hiding in emotionally unavailable relationships. They just wouldn’t have actually crossed the line.
100%. So true. I don't know if Rina was going for father and son both involved in inappropriate relationships (EM in S2, AA in S3) or what but it was totally unnecessary.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Andy/Linda
Ephram/Madison
Amy/Tommy

... pairings that all share the same theme... short-term.
LMAO! TRUE!

Quote:
Alexa, did you watch S2 Outer Banks?
Yes, I finished a few days ago! Love that show. And the couples are great. I also read they may go the JJ/Ki route
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
LMAO! TRUE!

Quote:
Yes, I finished a few days ago! Love that show. And the couples are great. I also read they may go the JJ/Ki route
Yes, it’s fantastic, what a ride. You know the show is good when you don’t have time to clock-watch. Wish Ward would have legit died but other than that, fully satisfied! The pairings (present and future) are great! Honestly wish Sarah/John B would get married for real and all the drama can leave them. S2 was a true test and they passed! Make them officially a permanent fixture and let’s have some fun with the other developing pairings! Big red neon signs screaming romantic foreshadowing for Kiara and JJ and I’m SO here for it. Pope and Cleo, in their brief scenes had instant chemistry too! At the heart of the series is all about the love, friendship and loyalty between the group. Excellent show. Rewatching the first two seasons now.
Old 08-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpensix (View Post)
You can tell Berlanti is eager to set up the three main romantic pairings of S2:

Andy/Linda
Ephram/Madison
Amy/Tommy

... pairings that all share the same theme... short-term.
And 2 out of 3 of those pairings were very toxic.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
And 2 out of 3 of those pairings were very toxic.
Precisely.
Old 01-13-2022, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
Loved the storyline with Delia, her swearing was absolutely priceless as was Ephram trying hard not to laugh himself. Her feelings towards her thinking Andy was trying to use Linda to replace Julia were understandable.
Delia and Ephram made me laugh so hard in this one. LOL. Yes, the ultimate reason Delia was acting out made so much sense.

Quote:
I knew girls in high school who were depressed like Amy so that was hard to watch and it was frustrating to watch Harold handle it so poorly.
Agreed. I love Harold and Harold/Amy, but S2 Harold will always be a sore spot for me. He made so many mistakes. Parents can make mistakes but Harold’s mistakes crossed the line.
Old 01-15-2022, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Agreed. I love Harold and Harold/Amy, but S2 Harold will always be a sore spot for me. He made so many mistakes. Parents can make mistakes but Harold’s mistakes crossed the line.
Season 2, during that time, was hard to watch for a lot of reasons. Harold was more thinking like a physician than a father. He was letting studies and other patients he's worked with cloud his judgement. He just thought of Amy as an immature teenager looking for attention when it was so much more than that. I love Harold, he's a great physician, but I lost so much respect for him in those few episodes.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-15-2022, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Him and Rose, I thought it was messed up how they were nicer to strangers then they were to their own daughter, my dad can be like that as well(something my mom has pointed out to him time and time again).
and Harold completely downplayed Rose's feelings about Amy's situation like she had no reason to be outspoken.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-17-2022, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Season 2, during that time, was hard to watch for a lot of reasons. Harold was more thinking like a physician than a father. He was letting studies and other patients he's worked with cloud his judgement. He just thought of Amy as an immature teenager looking for attention when it was so much more than that. I love Harold, he's a great physician, but I lost so much respect for him in those few episodes.
Agreed. I will never forget this time period. Many fans believe Amy was Harold's favorite and he treated Bright even worse. I tend to disagree as far as treatment. He kicked her when she was down, very down, and her mental health was suffering. She needed his help, both as a father for support but even most importantly, as a physician, to help her not feel so awful. He treated her like she was crazy and could control every ounce of her depression. He made her even feel guilty for needing help. He treated her like she was a drug addict almost in need of pills. It was vile.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
and Harold completely downplayed Rose's feelings about Amy's situation like she had no reason to be outspoken.
Yes, he was so horrible to Rose there too. Rose didn't help matters with Amy but even Harold's direct treatment with Rose was terrible.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Him and Rose, I thought it was messed up how they were nicer to strangers then they were to their own daughter, my dad can be like that as well(something my mom has pointed out to him time and time again).
Yes, indeed. It was despicable.
Reply   Post New Thread