Old 07-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

2021-2023 Everwood Rewatch: Episode 2.04 - East Meets West

Rewatch Overview

East Meets West

SUMMARY

Andy's well-intentioned plan to give Ephram more free time by hiring college student Madison Kellner as a caretaker for Delia ends up making things worse when Madison treats Ephram like a child as well, and embarrasses him in front of Amy. Meanwhile, Andy's concern for Colin's alcoholic father blinds him to Nina's struggles with her divorce proceedings. Dr. Abbott continues to clash with his sister, Linda, when she tries to take over his office and the difference in their personalities and medical philosophies become alarmingly clear.

SEASON

EPISODE

AIR DATE
October 6, 2003

WRITER
John E. Pogue

DIRECTOR
David Petrarca

Last edited by jediwands; 01-13-2023 at 10:15 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The episode description above is very interesting as it shows Madison's immediate presence causing embarrassment and chaos.

Thank you episode description for telling it like it is:

Madison treats Ephram like a child as well, and embarrasses him in front of Amy...

She's a nightmare.

I found this from a poster who describes why she hates Madison:

Quote:
Madison had no redeeming qualities whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. I hated the way she alternated between treating Ephram like a 12 year old, to treating him like a contemporary, depending on what suited her purpose at the time. I hated the way she spoke to Andy as though he were her contemporary - and not only that, but as though he were just another idiot guy that needed a talking down to by an oh-so-mature, enlightened female. UGH. I hated that she encouraged Ephram's crush on her to the point that it put a wedge between him and Amy even before Ephram and Madison got together - I hated, hated, HATED the way she handled the pregnancy reveal - not only to Andy but to Ephram as well.

Thoughts from this poster specifically about her in this episode:

So I watched East Meets West today. Already I want to smack that smug little grin off Madison's face. I understand that Ephram didn't exactly endear himself to her starting off, but she was SO condescending with him, she did nothing to make the situation any better. In fact, she was either deliberately baiting him and making the situation worse (calling him a freshman, mocking his "comic books", throwing out his leftover pizza, etc) or she was just that damn stupid. Either way is believable, frankly.

And don't even get me started on the way she yelled at Ephram and Andy for arguing in front of Delia. GOOD LORD. I wish Andy would have given her a smackdown for that one. She had no business talking to him like that. If some 20 year old nitwit spoke to me like that, it would be the last time she would step foot in my house, I don't care how much my kids liked her. Ugh.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-11-2021 at 07:57 AM
Old 07-11-2021, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I also noticed I said something in a past rewatch about Madison:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpensix
Get off the screen and head to the dentist!
Response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)

That made me laugh way too hard. I think I pulled a muscle in my throat.
I am glad I could entertain.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpensix (View Post)
I also noticed I said something in a past rewatch about Madison:

Response:

I am glad I could entertain.
Such great memories of mutual hate!

I will probably watch the episode tomorrow. Too much soccer today!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Such great memories of mutual hate!

I will probably watch the episode tomorrow. Too much soccer today!

Right!

Watching England/Italy right now.

Good. I will join you. I’ll watch tomorrow as well. I was going to watch it today but what is the rush? Especially when none of us are excited to see MTG/Madison.

Tomorrow it is!
Old 07-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Actually, I lied. I just watched.

I hate Madison but love Everwood and since I was 5 minutes in I couldn’t stop.

Thoughts in a few!
Old 07-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Administrator

I can't bring myself to watch it yet. I'll do so later tonight or tomorrow.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

When it comes to S2 Madison, no matter how many times I watch, my thoughts do not change for the most part. Although, I do have to say I was less angry while watching this time around. Maybe I am at a happy place in my life and can tolerate her more? I don't know. She still big time bothered me but instead of wanting to throw things at the screen this watch I wasn't that intensely angered. More irritated over anything else. I guess that's an accomplishment.

Random thoughts:

This is the introduction of the babysitter that literally lingers in some way for the rest of the series. Maybe anger is developing more as I write this up now.

But yes, the babysitter and teen boy... she starts off with a bang... insulting his comic books (or not comic books) because she thinks she's cool along with her "listen, if you're going to need any help with your homework" or to call if you're going to be gone more than an hour... yes, very sickening. The biggest thing for me is how she treats him like a boy, yet is fine having illegal sex with the child in the not so distant future.

I continue to love Delia and her hat choices. She wears more hats than I did at her age, but I still wore my share of hats that young. I've always loved Delia wearing hats.

Abbott home... I love how Rose constantly humors Harold. His ego is so much fun. Tom plays Harold and his quirks to perfection. But once again, you see how Rose can be annoyed at Harold over his quirks yet still loves him just as much. You really see during moments like this one how much Harold and Rose work great together as a couple.

Amy looks so depressed in class. I still cannot believe she doesn't have more help with her depression at this point. It is so obvious she needs some help way past just checking in to see how she is. Amy acts like the guy isn't even there, while trying to answer him. Poor Ephram having to witness this, too.

Harold's response to Linda's office is hilarious. Louise loving it makes it even more awesome. I have always adored the character of Louise. LOL.

Why did Madison believe it was appropriate to throw out Ephram’s pizza? Seriously. She should not be focused on him at all. Her focus should be Delia, not Ephram. Now if she wanted to suggest he could eat what she was making for dinner, fine, but she had zero right going into the Brown refrigerator and throwing out leftover pizza. None. Then she highlights all the more the fact that she's out of high school and Ephram's just a boy by making fun of him for having to write a paper. Again, why the immediate focus on Ephram? Delia is not interacting with Ephram where Madison has to be forced to talk to Ephram. She was hired to watch and take care of Delia, not her older brother. Immediately, she is disrespecting being hired by Andy given what she's doing with Ephram and allowing Delia to witness everything. Completely inappropriate and out of line.

Poor Colin's father drinking away his issues. He simply cannot be helped as Andy soon finds out. It is really heartbreaking. But also selfish, considering he does have a wife and daughter to think of. He's not. So selfish of him. Sure, he's in pain but get help, and think of others.

Bright's tragic flaw is his looks. I also love how Bright is looking out for Amy and wants Ephram to ask her out before she says yes to that idiot dude. Another super subtle thing going on here is Bright moving away from the "popular group" and wanting to be around Ephram instead. This was the first time Bright actively wants around Ephram because of HIS choice. What I mean is when Colin was still alive and mad at Bright he turned the group against him. Kind of the same thing, the group wasn't cool with Bright right after Colin's passing. But now, they are 100% fine with Bright and what is Bright doing? He's turning HIS back on the group in favor of finding reasons to hang around Ephram instead. It is awesome as it demonstrates how authentic the developing Bright/Ephram friendship truly is.

Harold choking on that drink Linda wanted him to drink is... Tom Amandes at his best.

This sibling pairing is really fun. You just feel like a new life and energy is brought into the series given Linda's arrival and banter with Harold. I love it SO much. When Harold and Linda were arguing I was in awe over the brilliant acting between Marcia and Tom. Wow. Just look at them together. That is acting at its finest.

Back to the nightmare that never ends... again, WHY is Madison anywhere near Ephram? He's watching TV and she shuts the TV off on him. Honest to God, who does she think she is?! Why is she asking him about his paper and demanding that he set the table? Seriously? Ephram is not in her job description! Is she his mother or sister? She was not hired to involve Ephram. Period. Yet she later has sex with this boy she's treating like a child. I can't get over this sick fact. She is Delia's babysitter. She has zero business being anywhere near Ephram, barking at him. Madison is so vile.

Abbott dinner... Oh the Abbott meals at the table was a running theme I always appreciated. The continued bantering and bickering between Amy and Bright is classic. I just wish Bright would worry about her completely (not just who she dates) and gets her help with the depression too. I mean, if Rose and Harold cannot see it fully yet (although Rose did early on) it's not up the the high school brother to take charge. But still, he knows his sister and should bond with her over losing Colin. Berlanti should have gone with a storyline between the trio of Amy/Ephram/Bright instead of Madison and Tommy. Damn, so much potential.

Linda fixing Harold's neck is great. I love how Linda told her brother he can't even hold two glasses of wine. You also just know the second she told Harold he could act overly emotional as a side effect it was going to transpire at the worst moment possible.

Oh terrific, Madison is back and actually called Ephram a big teddy bear? I watch this and almost believe it's bloopers instead of the real thing, it's so utterly uncalled for and stupid.

What is up with the carrot stick bit too? Was that meant to be slightly sexual? It's all I thought about in a gross way considering this is an illegal future relationship. I am so unsettled when it comes to Madison and what is going on with her and between Ephram/Madison.

Poor Nina being so neglected by Andy. I've never liked these moments when Andy's so thoughtless and clueless. Granted, he's busy, he has a lot going on, but he still should have been there for her. He made up for it in the end. Man, was Stephanie on fire when Nina yelled at Andy. Every word she said was true. I loved it so much, sparks were flying.

Madison: You want to pretend to fire me again? Might make you feel better.

^ Make it stop. She calls him a tiger at the mini golf place. She embarrasses him in front of Amy. I cannot even believe my eyes. Make it stop. Please.

Now I am at the famous part with Madison screaming at Andy and Ephram. She said no she wasn't finished when Andy wanted her to stop! Are you kidding me? She called Nina a neighbor and Amy a crush? News flash, Bucky, you have no clue what these two women mean to Andy and Ephram and will in the future. I cannot believe this scene. It is the worst scene of the episode. Andy and Ephram look so pathetic as this smug witch verbally attacks them. She asks who is worried about Delia? Oh really? Really, Madison? You are thick enough to ask such a question and then in the not so distant future sleep with her underage brother, making Delia all confused and uneasy.

To make matters worse, she states she has a life of her own to lead and she'll be back tomorrow and expects to see new attitudes. Did I just hear that correctly? She should have been shoved out the door permanently. Thinking about her mug being on the screen off and on from this point forward is a nightmare. It's actually going to get worse. She's THE biggest mistake Berlanti made of his series. She never should have been introduced. She is VILE.

I love how Andy compared Nina to Julia in the make up scene as he made Nina food. So adorable and certainly not a coincidence Berlanti connected this together. Nina eating what Andy made saying it was terrible followed by Andy agreeing is so funny. I love these two so much.

Andy and Harold at the end bantering is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise disgusting, Madison introduction episode. Of course we see more potential and foreshadowing for Andy and Linda too. I love Andy/Nina but have a soft spot for Andy/Linda as well.

I would actually like to attend Linda's yoga class. It sounds perfect to me.

The Ephram and Amy scene... Ephram, you are so amazing giving Amy your paper. The hug then Ephram watching her walk away as he knows he's "losing" her to the depression is so sad. Ephram gets it in a way no one else does. It's so sad. I just wish Ephram and Bright would compare notes and figure out a game plan to help her, by getting her into therapy of some sort.

Ephram and his paper theme is so good and dead on. Sitting behind Amy in class... It's such a poetic moment... Ephram knows he's losing Amy temporarily and there's nothing he can do but wait it out and support her when she allows him to be there. Otherwise, he knows the road is bumpy and only time can smooth things out.

Andy taking off his ring is such a huge deal. It is an enormous turning point for him. Treat Williams, as usual, is excellent.

I definitely was all over the place in this review/write up. I just hate Madison so much. I simply cannot stand this character. I have never hated a TV character more than this one. I get so uptight watching any of her scenes, especially knowing what's to come. You'd think as I rewatch more and more, coupled with knowing how the series ends, my frustration would lessen but it never does.

The theme of this episode was actually hating change, not wanting to deal with pain out of fear of developing new pain, actually being okay with the pain you currently have because after a while it is familiar and friendly and you don't need to risk new, unfamiliar, fresh pain by remaining in your own internal pain instead. It's sad but in typical Everwood fashion, so very relatable.

I love Ephram's words at the end:

Quote:
[Cut to Ephram writing his paper during his free period in the school library. We hear him read it out loud as we see different characters doing different things.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: The more things change, the more they stay the same. I'm not sure who the first person was who said that. Probably Shakespeare, or maybe Sting. But at the moment, it's the sentence that best explains my tragic flaw: my inability to change.

[Nina throws away papers into a trash can in her home.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) I don't think I'm alone in this. The more I get to know other people, the more I realize it's kind of everyone's flaw.

[James Hart gets a martini in a bar.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) Staying exactly the same for as long as possible, standing perfectly still. It feels better somehow. And if you are suffering, at least the pain is familiar.

[Amy's outside at school, looking at a picture of Colin at the back of a diary while listening to some music with her headphones.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) Because if you took that leap of faith, went outside the box, did something unexpected...who knows what other pain might be waiting out there? Chances are it could be even worse.

[Ephram turns in his paper in class.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) So you maintain the status quo, choose the road already traveled, and it doesn't seem that bad, not as far as flaws go. You're not a drug addict, you're not killing anyone...except maybe yourself a little.

[Dr. Brown is at home, getting ready for work. He puts on his watch and then looks at his wedding ring and complemates putting it on.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) When we finally do change, I don't think it happens like an earthquake or an explosion, where all of a sudden we're like this different person. I think it's smaller than that. The kind of thing most people wouldn't even notice unless they looked really, really close. Which, thank God, they never do.

[Dr. Brown puts the ring away.]

EPHRAM'S VOICE: (CONT'D) But you notice it. Inside you, that change feels like a world of difference, and you hope that it is... That this is the person you get to be forever. That you'll never have to change again.

THE END

Last edited by jediwands; 07-11-2021 at 06:37 PM
Old 07-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Actually, I lied. I just watched.

I hate Madison but love Everwood and since I was 5 minutes in I couldn’t stop.

Thoughts in a few!
It's tough to beat you to the punch, Michelle!
Old 07-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's tough to beat you to the punch, Michelle!
Old 07-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was mehhhh. I did like parts of it though.

I really hated the Linda/Harold storyline so much. I found the whole thing so boring. And Harold's speech wtf.

Oh god Madison is here, are we ready for this lmao... What was Andy thinking hiring a babysitter, let alone a hot one? Really dumb writing there. On top of that, the kids didnt need a babysitter. Ephram was capable of watching his sister. He could have hired a chef or a tutor or something less extreme.

Madison was kinda being condescending, she was treating Ephram like a child. It was almost like she was compensating for being attracted to him and trying to make it obvious she was older to hide those thoughts or something. She had a great speech at the end about Delia (i know others didnt like it and hse did overstep her bounds imo but she had a point), but other than that she was a bit much for just one episode. They could have introduced her a bit slower.

Ephram was also a bit mean to her, I get why he was frustrated with her but he could have just talked to her rationally lol. I have to be honest and say though that I actually kind of liked her in this episode. Its too bad they ruined what could have been a decent character for a cliche storyline.

Ephram and Andy's convo about firing Madison was so funny. How old is she, btw?

The guy that Amy went out with was so gross. Girl WHYYYYY. You have Ephram RIGHT THERE! I did kinda like that we got to see a tiny bit of jealously from her tho. Ephram giving her the paper at the end was so sweet, but he shouldn't have done that. Like, boy is too helplessly in love. His second paper seemed better though tbh. I liked that he got the voiceover.

Andy sort of ignoring Nina on the phone was a bit rude but it didnt warrant Nina totally blowing up at him like that. It was one time, its not like Andy was always ignoring her or being dismissive. I get why she was frustrated but it didnt deserve a blow up. Glad they resolved though as they always do. Andy taking off his ring omg sdfsdfdsfsd.

Never cared for colin's parents And it was unfair of the dad to say to Andy that he lost what he already had not what he could have had or watever. Like, wtf was that? Loss is loss. That storyline felt a bit plopped in there.

Top 5:
This was hard cuz there were a lot of good moments in this episode throughout...
1. Ephram - despite being a bit whiney lol
2. Madison - mostly for her ending speech (dont kill me everyone hah)
3. Linda
4. Nina
5. Andy
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched.

My thoughts......

I love how Ephram called Madison...."THAT." Yup. She definitely turned into a THAT!

"That's not a doll, Delia. It's a Collectible." Poor Ephram.
If you didn't know what was going to happen in the future....all of this Madison/Ephram stuff was kind of funny.

Rose definitely has a lot of patience with Harold. She is so good for him.

I love Louise and she does look great in purple.
Harold/Linda exchanges are terrific....even when they bicker. They are soooooooooo opposite!
"If you will excuse me, Harold. I have some simpletons to poke."

Madison had no right to throw out Ephram's pizza no matter how bad it looked. That was not her place.
Delia: Welcome to my world.

Jim Hart....very sad. I don't know how any parent could handle the death of a child. Drinking is definitely his weak point.
Nina looked annoyed at Andy for taking Jim home. She really shouldn't have, although Andy should have said something to her before leaving her stranded at the table.

Love that Bright feels more and more comfortable just coming up to Ephram and talking. You've got to love how humble Bright is.
Bright's concern for Amy is beautiful and his respect for Ephram is growing. Love that he wants Ephram to ask Amy out. That says alot.

So much humor this episode....
Harold: " I'd rather drink burnt sweat."
"Listen Dr. Fu Man Shu."

I know that Nina is frustrated and wants to talk to Andy...but....he's on the phone! Can't she wait? Why leave??

Madison....UGH. She has no right to tell Ephram what to do. So opinionated.
Love how Ephram fired her.

Uh Oh. Andy told Ephram about Nina's divorce. You know this can't be good.

Oh No...Madison is back...just like Poltergeist. If she had any class she wouldn't force Ephram to apologize. This is a power trip. And the carrot? What the heck is that all about?!

Damn...Nina knows that Andy told Ephram. Here we go!!

Ephram really is unathletic. Of course Amy is there with her date. Of course Madison had to announce that she's the babysitter. GRRRRRRRRRR

Andy did not bail on Nina. He was on the phone. He's a doctor!! Nina is overreacting.
She is right, however, about Andy not moving on.

Harold gave a really great speech....from the heart.

Madison.....this is none of your business!!!!! This is a family thing. Shut the hell up!!
And...you don't talk to a boss like that....Shut up! She then tells them to have a better attitude tomorrow and walks out?? She's a Employee!

Wow!! Delia is one tough cookie. lol They're both so afraid of her!!

I'm glad that Nina and Andy are talking....like real friends. I do hate, though, that Nina is having second thoughts about the divorce. Stay strong, Nina!!

Andy: "She seems so nice, Harry. Are you sure you're related?" Love the one-liners this episode.

Ephram is always saving Amy.....he loves her so much. That scene with him standing by her locker as she walks away.......

Ephram's new essay is just perfect!! I love it. Though, Ephram....teachers hate when you hand in assignments written on spiraled paper. Cut the spirals off! lol

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 07-12-2021 at 01:53 PM
Old 07-12-2021, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Never cared for colin's parents And it was unfair of the dad to say to Andy that he lost what he already had not what he could have had or watever. Like, wtf was that? Loss is loss. That storyline felt a bit plopped in there.
I totally agree with you. Loss is loss. How can Jim Hart insinuate that Andy's loss is not as important and as heartbreaking as his loss?
Old 07-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
When it comes to S2 Madison, no matter how many times I watch, my thoughts do not change for the most part. Although, I do have to say I was less angry while watching this time around. Maybe I am at a happy place in my life and can tolerate her more? I don't know. She still big time bothered me but instead of wanting to throw things at the screen this watch I wasn't that intensely angered. More irritated over anything else. I guess that's an accomplishment.
It's interesting that it's the complete opposite for me. I was okay with her the first time I watched, but found her so much more annoying this time around! LOL

Quote:
I continue to love Delia and her hat choices. She wears more hats than I did at her age, but I still wore my share of hats that young. I've always loved Delia wearing hats.
She is just adorable. And she really does need someone cooking good healthy meals and she really appreciated and enjoyed that. Let's face it...Pizza and Al dente ramain noodles just don't cut it!

Quote:
Abbott home... I love how Rose constantly humors Harold. His ego is so much fun. Tom plays Harold and his quirks to perfection. But once again, you see how Rose can be annoyed at Harold over his quirks yet still loves him just as much. You really see during moments like this one how much Harold and Rose work great together as a couple.
Not everyone can handle living with a guy like that. Rose is special.

Quote:
Amy looks so depressed in class. I still cannot believe she doesn't have more help with her depression at this point. It is so obvious she needs some help way past just checking in to see how she is. Amy acts like the guy isn't even there, while trying to answer him. Poor Ephram having to witness this, too.
In the real world....a teacher would have picked up on this and pursued some action with guidance and the parents. It's like everyone was ignoring it.
Quote:
Harold's response to Linda's office is hilarious. Louise loving it makes it even more awesome. I have always adored the character of Louise. LOL.
I just love it!

Quote:
Why did Madison believe it was appropriate to throw out Ephram’s pizza? Seriously. She should not be focused on him at all. Her focus should be Delia, not Ephram. Now if she wanted to suggest he could eat what she was making for dinner, fine, but she had zero right going into the Brown refrigerator and throwing out leftover pizza. None. Then she highlights all the more the fact that she's out of high school and Ephram's just a boy by making fun of him for having to write a paper. Again, why the immediate focus on Ephram? Delia is not interacting with Ephram where Madison has to be forced to talk to Ephram. She was hired to watch and take care of Delia, not her older brother. Immediately, she is disrespecting being hired by Andy given what she's doing with Ephram and allowing Delia to witness everything. Completely inappropriate and out of line.
So true. I didn't think of that!! Madison was definitely disrespecting Ephram in front of his sister....not a good thing.

Quote:
Back to the nightmare that never ends... again, WHY is Madison anywhere near Ephram? He's watching TV and she shuts the TV off on him. Honest to God, who does she think she is?! Why is she asking him about his paper and demanding that he set the table? Seriously? Ephram is not in her job description! Is she his mother or sister? She was not hired to involve Ephram. Period. Yet she later has sex with this boy she's treating like a child. I can't get over this sick fact. She is Delia's babysitter. She has zero business being anywhere near Ephram, barking at him. Madison is so vile.
I hated that!! She is not Ephram's nanny! He is a junior is HS and doesn't need a babysitter. She is so out of line and so annoying.

Quote:
Ephram and his paper theme is so good and dead on. Sitting behind Amy in class... It's such a poetic moment... Ephram knows he's losing Amy temporarily and there's nothing he can do but wait it out and support her when she allows him to be there. Otherwise, he knows the road is bumpy and only time can smooth things out.
Classic scene of Ephram sitting behind Amy...so much love so evident.

Quote:
Andy taking off his ring is such a huge deal. It is an enormous turning point for him. Treat Williams, as usual, is excellent.
Some things do change.

Quote:
I love Ephram's words at the end:
They were just perfect!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 07-12-2021 at 02:17 PM
Old 07-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Loss is loss. How can Jim Hart insinuate that Andy's loss is not as important and as heartbreaking as his loss?
I completely agree. I detested that scene so much. Loss is LOSS. I wish Andy would have said something back to him. Mr. Hart was so selfish in that scene. Basically admitting he didn’t care to get better for his other child or wife, only thinking of himself. Then diminishing Julia’s passing to Andy’s face. He was so horrible.
Reply   Post New Thread