Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2021, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)

You really bring a uniquely empathetic point of view to Amy and what she was going through Michelle.
Awe, thank you!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally got around to watching this. Will do 202 next and then catch up with the other two this week...

Sad opening. Glad the beginning wasn’t real though. I didn't think it was neccesarily to really see Colin again, but I guess him diving into the pool at the end was a nice moment and way to officially say goodbye.

Amy looks beautiful this season. I am not ready to deal with her emotional pain and depression though.

Delia looks so much older! And it was funny when they were trying to get Bright's attention in the pool. Def. something my friends and I would have done . It sucks when they un-invited her because of her father.

Weird that Laney wasnt there when Colin was going into surgery? You would think she would have come home to see him before that happened, like wtf. Bad writing there.

I get why Colin didnt want to be brought back and why the parents agreed. If he was going to come back with a lot of mental issues and have to be taken care of day in and day out I wouldnt want that burden on my family either.

The small Harold/Andy moments were cute. I liked when he tried to stop Amy from going up to him in the diner. Also the ending scene.

Andy's speech at the end was so great. Delia and Ephram supporting Andy and walking out with him was so cute.

Amy always comes up with reasons not to be with ephram. It's getting really annoying and makes me really believe he deserves better honestly. Its never the right time for them... sigh. Ephram's ending speech was so good. He always has such great lines.

Top 5 for this episode:
1. Andy
2. Ephram
3. Harold - even though he was being a jerk this episode it provided some humor
4. Delia
5. Amy - despite her annoying me she had some decent moments
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Finally got around to watching this. Will do 202 next and then catch up with the other two this week...
Sounds good.

We’re also taking a slight pause after this Sunday’s episode because Betty’s going to Europe to visit her daughter. So you’ll have more time.

Quote:
Sad opening. Glad the beginning wasn’t real though. I didn't think it was neccesarily to really see Colin again, but I guess him diving into the pool at the end was a nice moment and way to officially say goodbye.
Agreed.

Quote:
Amy looks beautiful this season. I am not ready to deal with her emotional pain and depression though.
Right. EVC is brilliant which makes it even tougher.

EVC is so naturally pretty she can pull off Amy and her “bangs of sadness” look perfectly.

Quote:
Delia looks so much older! And it was funny when they were trying to get Bright's attention in the pool. Def. something my friends and I would have done . It sucks when they un-invited her because of her father.
She does look older and yes, so relatable with the Bright stuff. Man, the Townies are so conservative and judgmental.

Quote:
Weird that Laney wasnt there when Colin was going into surgery? You would think she would have come home to see him before that happened, like wtf. Bad writing there.
Really bad! So ridiculous. Even if they couldn’t get Nora for the episode they could have at least inserted in a line or two about Colin seeing Laynie.

Quote:
I get why Colin didnt want to be brought back and why the parents agreed. If he was going to come back with a lot of mental issues and have to be taken care of day in and day out I wouldnt want that burden on my family either.
So true. I feel the same.

Quote:
The small Harold/Andy moments were cute. I liked when he tried to stop Amy from going up to him in the diner. Also the ending scene.
I loved that as well. Harold knew Amy had to go there but didn’t actively try to stop it, just enough but still respecting her wishes. I love how Harold had Andy’s back the entire time.

Quote:
Andy's speech at the end was so great. Delia and Ephram supporting Andy and walking out with him was so cute.

Quote:
Amy always comes up with reasons not to be with ephram. It's getting really annoying and makes me really believe he deserves better honestly. Its never the right time for them... sigh. Ephram's ending speech was so good. He always has such great lines.
It’s frustrating as an Ephram/Amy shipper.

Quote:
Top 5 for this episode:
1. Andy
2. Ephram
3. Harold - even though he was being a jerk this episode it provided some humor
4. Delia
5. Amy - despite her annoying me she had some decent moments
Old 01-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
Good episode, though I wish Andy had told everyone the truth about what would've happened to Colin if he'd really done everything he could to save him(at the very least Amy deserved to know). I liked that Ephram got on him about acting guilty when he did nothing wrong.

This is where we first see how awful Brittany's parents are, even if Andy was acting weird that's still a poor excuse to take it out on Delia like that.
I always wished Andy would have told everyone the truth about what would've happened to Colin as well. This always bothered me. I wondered why he didn't go there. I guess he thought patient/confidentiality but I don't think Andy telling the Town medically-speaking what he would have been like would have been invading Colin's privacy as long as he didn't announce to everyone that Colin said do not allow him to be a Vegetable.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
I always wished Andy would have told everyone the truth about what would've happened to Colin as well. This always bothered me. I wondered why he didn't go there. I guess he thought patient/confidentiality but I don't think Andy telling the Town medically-speaking what he would have been like would have been invading Colin's privacy as long as he didn't announce to everyone that Colin said do not allow him to be a Vegetable.
I completely agree with this, but Amy actually got mad and lashed out at Andy when she found out about the letter Colin had given Andy, so I sort of felt like he couldn't win no matter what he did, or to put it more accurately, people would still view him "losing" Colin as some kind of failure no matter what he did or said.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I completely agree with this, but Amy actually got mad and lashed out at Andy when she found out about the letter Colin had given Andy, so I sort of felt like he couldn't win no matter what he did, or to put it more accurately, people would still view him "losing" Colin as some kind of failure no matter what he did or said.
Yes exactly, Amy already knew so it wouldn’t have mattered.

This reminds of how how much hell Andy went through since they arrived in Everwood. Everything in NYC is NYC. Andy made mistakes. But the second he arrived in Everwood he dealt with major issues. Putting aside learning to be a father, battling Harold and the conservative town.. he had to deal with the entire Colin situation with everyone watching. He finally gets through the emotional aftermath and then Ephram decides to impregnate Madison (or that’s what their relationship produced) and once again he becomes the villain but this time for a disaster he originally fought like hell to prevent.

It’s incredible he only received a bleeding ulcer as a result.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
Amy knew about the letter but she didn't know about the full story of what Colin's condition would've been had Andy done the procedure, if she knew Colin would've become pretty much a vegetable(or at the very least severally mentally and physically handicapped) if that procedure was done then I doubt she would've been as upset as she was.
That is so very true. I really wish she would’ve understood all of this. We’ve mentioned before how in the dark she was on certain things like Colin wanting to break up, Tommy’s dealing again, eventually Madison’s pregnancy (and adoption)… she deserved to know the full story on Colin especially and was never given the chance for complete understanding. It would have taken some pressure away from Andy as well.
Reply   Post New Thread