Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 AM
New Fan

Yuko Takeuchi should play more part as Keiko in Season 2

I am new here. I am a big fan of Yuko Takeuchi since her Jap. TV drama - Queen of Lunch [ランチの女王, Ranchi no Joō?] in 2002. I knew she will be a big star in Japan someday!! As Keiko in Flash Forward - Season 2 (wish ABC network won't cancel this mini series after the first season), wish the script writer could imagine Keiko saved Bryce (who want to kill himself again) on the bridge near the beach in another blackout dream before they met in real life. Then Keiko decide to stay/work in LA (of course getting an work visa in US) and fulfill her dream as an robot scientist. Then the storyline goes on to say Keiko invent an one gadget which can break the system which created the blackout. For Bryce's cancer, the script writer can imagine Keiko have friends in Tibet who is an Lama doctor and can cure Bryce's cancer by giving him some special medicine. Then both Keiko and Bryce have to go to China to see this Lama doctor and find out if this special medicine really work!! After they got the special medicine to cure Bryce's cancer, they also find out those core people who created the blackout and their base are located in Tibet. Then the story goes on..........
Old 04-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Absolute Fan

We have a special thread for Keiko/yuko´fans if you want to join
http://www.fanforum.com/f103/keiko-a...drix-62926571/

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.