Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2004, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

I remember his guest appearance on CSI Miami. He was so hot (he appeared shirtless ) but the way he spoke was kind of weird. Like his character was stoned or something
Old 08-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cursed
I remember his guest appearance on CSI Miami. He was so hot (he appeared shirtless ) but the way he spoke was kind of weird. Like his character was stoned or something
I bet it is hard to play a stoned person, if you aren't really high. Must be very talented. I hope we get some shirtless scenes in this show. It might be kinda hard though since it is set on top of a snowy mountain.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
I hope we get some shirtless scenes in this show. It might be kinda hard though since it is set on top of a snowy mountain.
lol. but snowy mountains=resorts which equals to very large possibility of hot tubs.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

oh, and we also got some shirtless snowy action in a certain episode of Dawson's Creek in season 4 by a certain couple, did we not lol
Old 08-13-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

We definately need to see some shirtless hot tub action on this show from Anson.

Maybe Boundary Resort has an indoor swimming pool too
Old 08-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cursed
Maybe Boundary Resort has an indoor swimming pool too
lol. i would assume so. McG certainly gave the Cohen's a large pool on The OC. i suppose the *let's get ratings* way of thinking would be: more water>less clothes>more ratings>stay on air *thumbs up*

you know, for all the shallow people watching ::cough:: *covers face in shame* lol
Old 08-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Philosophist

you know, for all the shallow people watching
That would be me as well.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Lol... I hope we get some hot tub action. Just one big hot tub filled with all the guys.

Yes, I do recall DC having some hot tub scenes in season 4. One in the episode "A Winter's Tale" and also in "The Tao of Dawson".

I would be on the list of the shallow people also. I don't care... I LOVE LOOKING AT HOT GUYS!!!

I'm getting way too anxious... is it September 22 yet?

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

lol not yet. but there's only a little over a month to wait then comes my favorite time of the year...series premieres, season premieres, can you smell that fangirl spirit?
Old 08-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Is it wrong that I get more excited about the fall premieres in September then I do about Christmas in December?
Old 08-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

nah. i'm the same way. we all have priorities and things that bring us more joy. lol. and what's the difference between the two, anyways? Season Premiere time is just like gifts, you get to surprises, and you get to see if what you wanted is a reality (like if rory ends up alone!!! buahahahaha--sorry--*cough*).... and I know that personally when I think of getting gifts at Christmas, I think of DVD boxed sets, of my favorite shows...So they're absolutely linked. Practically the same thing. And you can spend time with the family in front of the wonderful box of acting as well.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:31 PM
Absolute Fan

You both made great points. I do love September. I'm disappointed that I have to wait until November to see The OC again. Fall premieres totally cancel out the fact you go back to school in sept/aug. It is what gets me through the school year.

I actually just discovered the greatness of box sets. I never really LOVED a show so much that I wanted to spend 50 bucks on it. Then I got into DC and bought the season 3 DVD. I can't wait for season 4 to come out in October. I also bought the first season of "Felicity". I'm asking for lots of them this Christmas.

Old 08-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I can see you're point about the 50 bucks for a tv show. But my mindset is that, for me, it's stupid to buy a movie on dvd for 20 bucks, when the movie's only like, 2 hours, as opposed to buying a tv show season on dvd for 50 bucks, where you get more like 20 hours of entertainment.

I want to get DC season 3 but right now I'm broke. lol. I have seasons 1 and 2, though. I also have Felicity season 1! I didn't want to get season 2 because I didn't like it that much, but then again I sorta want it because Amy Smart (Ruby) was in that season a lot, and I like her. There's NOOO way I'd ever buy season 3 though. That was a low, low point.

Yes, I want the OC to come back sooner, also. What happened to Seth? What happened to Summer? Do we get to see Julie find out Caleb has no money (hehe)? What's going to happen to the baby (cuz we know she can't have it or else Ryan can't come back to the OC)? Will Ryan and Seth go back to the way things were *please yes, please yes* or will they be all torn apart? aghhhh. It needs to come back sooner lol
Old 08-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I loved all seasons of "Felicity". Were you a Felicity/Ben fan?

I don't think the baby is his. I REALLY don't think they would do that to him in the first season. It didn't happen to Ben until season 4. Another shipper question... Ryan/Marissa or Ryan/Theresa?

Old 08-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I was more Felicity/Noel in season 1. But in the later seasons when they got together i was pretty Felicity/Ben (although I did lapse when he got lauren pregnant. i didn't like them together for a while after that). I wasn't like a diehard 'shipper or anything though, so I would've been happy with either outcome. The Noel/Zoe thing was a joke to me though. They could've done better with 'shipping Noel off to someone, I think.

I'm probably always going to be somewhat Ryan/Marissa. But there are times when I can't stand Marissa, like near the end of the season, and I'm just like, whatever. Those are the times when I'm Ryan/Theresa. So I'm both, I think R/T are cute together, but I'm probably more R/M.

In truth, I'm absolutely Ryan/Summer. As well as Seth/Ryan, but since that's slash I don't really expect that to ever happen

what about you?