Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Absolute Fan

"Sacred Things" Episode Discussion (12-12-2004)

From the WB:

When fresh powder falls on Boundary Mountain, Shelly (Tara Thompson) blows off her snowboarding training session with her dad (guest star Brent Cullen) to meet Sam (Penn Badgley) for a private run with the hope of restoring their friendship. Meanwhile, David (Oliver Hudson) and Maria (Alana De La Garza) try to come clean to Will (Anson Mount) and Max (Elizabeth Bogush) about their furtive romance.
Tommy Dewey, Johann Urb, Mitch Pileggi and Barbara Hershey also star. The episode was written by Laurie Arent and directed by J. Miller Tobin.

Trailer

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Looks like it will be an intense episode. I'm just so glad that Max and Michael are back!
Old 12-13-2004, 02:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! Just wow, LOL. Max is good *giggle*
Old 12-13-2004, 02:27 AM
Loyal Fan

LOL

you got that right,

MAX is the center of attraction here. She is awsome and I love every bit of her, the next two weeks will be awesome. Seem like catfight there, but either way.

The MAX will win and she will rocks the MOUNTAIN!!!

David who> move aside cuz I want WILL and MAX to team up!!

Blair Waldorf - - Nate & Serena - - Kristen Stewart - Taylor Lautner - Michelle Dockery
Old 12-13-2004, 04:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm....I wonder if Max really told Will or that she is setting up David so that he ends up telling Will when he tries to apologize. Hm...I'm hoping it's the latter cause I want to see it when Will finds out. And then watch Will kick David's ass.

David and Maria are completely unsympathetic. Suck it up and tell him the truth cause it's going hurt that much more when Will finds out. I really hope Will kicks David's ass. What's so great about David anyway? He can't even promise to wait for Maria? Yeah, there's a great catch right there.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:06 AM
Extreme Fan

double post

Last edited by shlee; 12-13-2004 at 07:49 PM
Old 12-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with yall. I think Max is awesome. And I hope David and Maria get whats coming to them. Over on the WB board, there is an "Official Hate Max" thread and I posted over there. Its not Max's fault that David and Maria hooked up. So why jump on her? She is hurt, she brought her true feelings out to David and he just chewed them up and spit them out. Not a big David fan at the moment. But GO MAX!
Old 12-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

If anything, Max did Maria and David a favor. Who knows how long and what would have happened before they ever told him. That would have only made things worse. And I think Max had to have told Will, otherwise how would she be in his place?

Lisa
Old 12-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shlee
Hmm....I wonder if Max really told Will or that she is setting up David so that he ends up telling Will when he tries to apologize.
That's exactly what I was thinking last night. I don't know how I feel about the situation yet. I like David and I like Will and Maria and David love each other BUT I hate to see Will hurt like that and I hate to see Will and David's relationship totally ruined. If I didn't hate the idea of losing him, I'd say that David needs to go away for a while and let Maria have a break. Either way, I don't think that Maria needs to remain engaged to Will. She needs to break it off regardless of if she tells him about her feelings for David or not.

Yay Michael! I was so totally hoping that the kiss between him and Shelly would be a real kiss but the moment was still sweet. I can't wait to see more of the two of them. I liked how he referred to her as his "friend" when they were sitting in her room.
Old 12-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought that the episode was sooo good.

Shelly/Michael- Even though it wasn't a real kiss, it was soooo sweet. He even offered to share the futon with her.

I'm glad Michael finally stood up to Colin. I don't like the idea of him living on the streets though.

Sam/Scarlett- Even though I wasn't a huge fan of theirs, I did like their scenes. Especially when he carried her into the bedroom. Very cute!

Max/David- Their scenes just seemed a little off to me. I know David was trying to tell her about Maria, but something just wasn't right. David was just acting too weird.

Maria/Will- I felt so sorry for Will. For once he was truly happy. He knew something was wrong when Maria asked to be taken home.

Maria/David- I know that they still love each other, it just seemed too soon for them to be declaring their undying devotion for each other. They both had been seeing other people. Maybe they were really in love with each other the whole time though.

Will/David- I'm so mad. Right when they were getting their relationship back on track, this has to happen. I loved when they said that they loved each other.

In 2 weeks....- I can't wait for the girl fight!!!

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

I found this episode really weird. David suddenly wants to spend the rest of his life with Maria. I never noticed anything in tha last nine episodes about his feelings towards her and suddenly he wants to risk everything for her. And I can't believe all the things he said to Max. Like she never meant anything to him. And he even said to Maria that she would understand. Where did he get the idea that they were broken up!!

I think Max handeled it pretty well. She didn't let David see how much it really hurt her. And he really doesn't deserve her tears!! I was so happy she told Will about David and Maria. I hate that she will break Will's heart, but she never loved him anyway, he deserves someone better. I really can't wait for the next episode and see how everyone is gonna react.

I really liked Travis in this episode. Weird I know, but he was really sweet for Max and after what David did to her it was nice to see someone still cares about her. So I hope he will be there for her in the next episodes.

Max and Michael were so cute!! It really showed how close they are. And the hug!!

Well let's go on to Shelly and Michael. Very cute!! So nice to see them as friends, although I would love to see something more romantic soon!!

I've always loved Sam and Scarlett together. I loved it when Scarlett was really happy about powderday. She was all dancing and stuff. I them.

What's with that girl fight that everyone is talking about. I never heard about that. Tell me more!!
Old 12-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Lost and Found~
What's with that girl fight that everyone is talking about. I never heard about that. Tell me more!!
There was a split second of two girls fighting (can't remember which girls) when they showed the previews for the next episode, which will be in two weeks.
Old 12-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by naceprettub
There was a split second of two girls fighting (can't remember which girls) when they showed the previews for the next episode, which will be in two weeks.

Think the two girls fighting were Max/Maria.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yup, it was def Max/Maria!
Old 12-15-2004, 01:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe. Next eppy's previews made me giggle

I like the whole Max/Maria/David triangle, I have since the beginning, I just hate that they had to involve Will. I have a feeling that Will really does know, or else why was she in his room?

I wish we could've gotten some more S/M interaction... it seems like we're seeing more Sam/Scarlett than Shelly/Michael

Kudos to Michael for finally leaving. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles his new financial independence.

I have to say, though, the Max overhearing Maria thing was a bit predictable But it all played out pretty well.