Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

The Mountain location on TV last night!

Not sure which topic to put this under, so I just thought I would make a new one.

Anyways, last night I was watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and they sent the family whose house was getting redone to Banff! And they showed the lodge and everything! It was neat to see it in a non-Mountain way. But then it was cool cause I kept saying....I saw that, I saw that, lol!!!!

Did anyone else catch it?
Old 08-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Nope, I didn't see it But that's so cool!

And FYI, stuff like this goes in the news thread. But I'll leave it open to see if there are any responses from people who did see it
Old 08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
Nope, I didn't see it But that's so cool!

And FYI, stuff like this goes in the news thread. But I'll leave it open to see if there are any responses from people who did see it

oops. i knew there was somewhere for it to go. Sorry. its been a crazy crazy week and im ready for it to be over.