Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2004, 09:52 PM
New Fan

(If its allowed)Recreation of The Mountain

As shocking as it is I do watch this show. Some of the parts I think might need changing.So on this thread I will write my little version of The Mountain.

Summary:Maria and Will want to start a family.So they start the usual procedures for forming a child.Maria finds out that she cant have any kids.So Will and Maria decide to adopt.Shelly and Micheal have ran away from home.No one knows where they are.Scarlett is avoiding Sam.Colin meets a mysterious women at a party.Gennie decides to give love another chance with F. Robert( The Con Man).Max and David want to give each other half of the others company.Travis has to deal with a past nightmare.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi, and welcome to the board

This is a great idea, but one best suited under fanfiction. We will have a "The Mountain" fan fiction thread up at the Fan Fiction Board soon, and you'll be able to post all of this there Until then feel free to visit the Fan Fiction Discussion thread we have here at TM Board for updates

Thanks very much,

Amber/Philosophist