Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I made up a schedule in attempts to get caught up on TV shows.

The show listed before the slash is the one I watch new on TV (or in the case of Doctor Who - on the computer), the show listed after the slash is the one which I watch to get caught up on.

Sunday - Sopranos/Veronica Mars
Monday - 24/Numb3rs (old episodes I still haven't watched)
Tuesday - House/One Tree Hill
Wednesday - Lost, Alias/Sleeper Cell
Thursday - CSI/Supernatural
Friday - Numb3rs (episodes on TV)/The O.C.
Saturday - Doctor Who/whatever I want

I finished watching Sleeper Cell on Wedneday, so that time is now free for whatever.

My sister has gone to stay with a friend in the city for a few days (they haven't seen each other for a while). While she's there, I asked her if she would buy Boomtown season 1 and One Tree Hill season 1 for me. I am going to be broke soon

Oh, and my 58.5% for my Physics test turned into 60% because there was one question he marked wrong when it was actually right. Woot!

And... Not much else happening. I may try to vid or something this weekend (doubtful) and... watch my shows.

I so cannot wait for Doctor Who tomorrow. Squee!

... And I can't wait until Wednesday for Alias
Old 04-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hello

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend thus far.

We are getting all kinds of rain, which we really, really needed. The rain also allowed me to sleep in a bit this morning I had been team captain/building captain at my work for the local Heart Walk which was scheduled for today. However, because it was raining, my team opted not to walk Don’t get me wrong, we still donated our money, made cool t-shirts, and all that jazz… it’s just that we didn’t do the whole walking in the rain thing, because, despite the rain, the Heart Walk was still on.

Anyway, as I type this the sun is actually shining through the rain Let me see if there is a rainbow …………Hmmmmm……. I’m back and there is no rainbow Weird. Usually when there is rain and sun at the same time, there’s a rainbow. Maybe I just can’t see the rainbow because of the trees.

So, does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

I am about to go up to the gun range, as we call the back forty acres at my uncle’s place…. The guys are all doing a fish fry tonight….. Not sure what or where we’ll do it since it’s raining, but I’m all up for free food

I hope you all have an awesome Saturday night and rest of the weekend

Carol
Old 05-01-2006, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Steph, that's an interesting TV schedule.

I watch:

Tuesday: Gilmore girls, Veronica Mars
Wednesday: Alias, One Tree Hill, Lost
Sunday: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives

On other days I catch up on: Smallville and The OC.

Quote:
as I type this the sun is actually shining through the rain
It's really raining here... But it's been sunny for the past few days.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Hahaha. While my sister was in the city, she got two custom T-shirts made for me.

One with a thing for the Nintendo Duck Hunt game on it, and another that reads, 'WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!'

She also got me purple hair dye, and season 1 of One Tree Hill (I have to pay her back for the DVDs).

I love my sister

I would be watching One Tree Hill right now, but I'm making a vid.

Oh, and I got 86% on my Pre-Calc test
Old 05-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How is everyone this week? Any special plans? Maybe looking forward to an exciting weekend?
Old 05-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Nothing planned for the weekend. Well, not really. Watch Doctor Who, watch One Tree Hill, Veronica Mars, etc...

I finished another vid last night (a Doctor Who vid) but Pinnacle was being an ass and I only got it saved a little bit ago.

It's on my site if you're interested in seeing it
Old 05-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

My weekend's gonna be pretty boring I think...

I've started working on my OTH video though. I'll try to finish it tomorrow. It's kinda weird though.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy
I've started working on my OTH video though. I'll try to finish it tomorrow. It's kinda weird though.
Oooh, can't wait to see it
Old 05-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy
My weekend's gonna be pretty boring I think...

Cool, are you up to date? Which couples do you ship?

I'll be going to a picknick on Sunday. Should be fun
Old 05-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hello all

I'm going to a formal dinner/awards ceremony tonight, so I get to get all dressed up
Old 05-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Hello all

I'm going to a formal dinner/awards ceremony tonight, so I get to get all dressed up
Hehe, that's awesome Carol. What did you wear? I am sure you looked pretty

So where is everyone else?

Steve, whats up? Is your OTH making progress?
Old 05-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Random hello to everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week
Old 05-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I finished the vid and posted it on my LJ

Quote:
Cool, are you up to date? Which couples do you ship?
Yup. And I ship pretty much everyone.

Quote:
Oh, sounds cool. Have fun!
Old 05-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Andie I wore this awesomely sexy black dress with sequins sort of outlining the bodice I will try to post pictures soon

I almost died twice yesterday. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it got your attention, didn’t it? Besides, I did have one true brush with death and another wary check on reality.

My first brush with death came at lunchtime. I choked. If you do not wish to read the gory details, skip to the next paragraph. However, if you do wish to hear the details, continue reading: I was eating a grilled portabella mushroom sandwich with my gal friends. If you are familiar with the portabella mushroom, you know it’s a large slimy thing. In the process of our lunch conversation, I was doing much of the talking as they were asking all kinds of questions about my love life or lack thereof. So, when the girls finished their lunches, I still needed to finish about half of mine. Hence I swallowed a larger bite of my sandwich than I should have. The chunk got stuck in my throat. Not the kind of stuck where you cough and cough and make a scene… the kind where no air whatsoever is getting into my lungs and the kind where the lump of food is not going any further down no matter how many times I swallowed or tried to gag it back up. My eyes got all black around the edges, and I panicked, and was about to try to get the girls’ attention (as they didn’t even notice because I was not making any sounds—when you are truly choking like that you don’t make sounds – hence the international sign for choking is two hands around your neck). Right as I was about to grab the one girl’s hand and then show her I was choking (hoping she’d do the Heimlich, as I was 90% she knew how), I started gagging. It’s amazing how God designed our bodies…. To have such a reflex to help expel the food. Needless to say, it was gross. I was basically throwing up this large chunk of portabella mushroom right there at the café table. But I survived, and the girls were a bit freaked, but concerned. I apologized for the gross scene (thankfully, I had a napkin in hand when the food came out, so it wasn’t too disgusting).

My second brush with death, and much less of a brush with death, was my drive home. I saw a huge wall cloud which was about to turn into a tornado at any moment according to the weathermen. In fact, the guy on the radio kept saying if you are headed west from AR to OK, turn around. But I wanted to go home, and I’d already called mom and dad, and they suggested I come on home. So I did Thankfully it was just scary, eerie greenish sky, no rain, no hail, just tornado sirens, dark clouds, and that ominous wall cloud with the lowered section. I swear, it looked like a still picture of one of those large mile-wide tornados… not the spindly ones you draw as a child, but the huge wide, wide ones. The cloud with its lowered spot almost was to the ground, but thankfully there wasn’t much rotation.

Well, that was my day yesterday (or, two large parts of the day…. The rest was rather normal … normal for me that is). How was yours?

Carol
Old 05-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's crazy Carol I'm glad you are okay