Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

I've had twitches in my eye, my leg, i think even my stomach. But never my finger.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

I think it's stress/toomuchhomework-induced twitching. *nods wisely*
Old 12-01-2003, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Makes sense, oh-wise-one.

I've had my share of stress/homework overload problems too. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it
Old 12-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Total Fan

I dont know I never too much homework...but then of course randomly in every class i'll get tons of major projects.

Of course though right now they are all trying to get a bunch of chapters in before christmas, so i just have a lot of information to remember.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I'm sick. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I cannot be sick less than 2 weeks from the exams. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M & M:
<STRONG>I'm sick. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'm sorry [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] take a bunch of drugs [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] legal ones...
Old 01-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I wanted to pull this old thread up since we have no new episode for another week or so... so there is not much to chat about ... so we can go off topic.

Hmm... let's see.... although I've been posting almost daily for a month now, I still don't know too many people.

I'm Carol -- this is basically the only thread I post one. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Alias.

I may be older than most of you guys -- I'm 28. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone else want to share?

By the way: some odd things about me:

I have a pet iguana
I like to ride my four-wheeler
I am a professor who teaches English at a college
I drive a Yellow Mustang (okay -- that you may have figured out from my name)
I have a twin
Old 01-31-2004, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

God* got banned yesterday. Why...I don't know. I miss God*

Dear God*,
You will be missed. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

P.S. God* was my old user name on Phlosh. I got banned for 'bashing' LOTR. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do you like the way I rock it?
Boy, I think it's so chaotic
Old 02-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hmm.... I'm watching the SuperBowl at the moment, wishing a new Alias was coming on.... hoping someone will come online and post here ... Bored...
Old 02-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Sunny, I'm dragging this thread back up for ya since you said you were looking for it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Carol
Old 02-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Car...

So I just bought a bunch of berries and whipped cream. Which feels entirely weird because this is February and the streets are still filled with lovely brown snow. But, there you have it, berries always go on special right about now (pre-Valentine's Day) every year. And who can resist berries and whipped cream, I ask you? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Now I'm just waiting for them to deliver the groceries because it's too icy on the sidewalks for me to take out the granny cart and carry them home my darn self. I feel so lazy, though. Like I should have the gumption to use the granny cart it still. But I can barely control the crazy thing when there's nothing on the sidewalks...

Gah. Anyway. Don't anyone mind me too much. I love digressing and this is the thread to do it on, isn't it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Besides, I'm wacky on an ordinary day and, now, I'm functioning on like five hours of sleep because Conan premiered his show in Toronto last night and I had to see that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Sunny, so you must live in Canada (using my amazing powers of deduction) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, it's been an odd day for myself. Just students being absolutely crazy. We have yet to be out of school for a snow day all year and the weatherman is predicting a few inches so people are hoping for more, going crazy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You probably think a few inches is nothing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Great to see ya over here, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Being OT, cause it's what I do best. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Did you get your snow Car? They still don't know what we're gonna get-but being on the East Coast here, I know you're gonna get it first.

I feel myself being drawn to the Alias Abyss-darn you people! I boycotted so much TV, and I can see I'd have to do lots of catching up. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Of course, that's what I do best. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sunny [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You look kinda familiar. Hm, can't quite picture where I know you from though. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kim
Old 02-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Kimmee [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] You're here! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you for being drawn to the dark side... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No, no snow here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's raining as I speak. Argh...
Old 02-12-2004, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Mustang Girl:
<STRONG>Kimmee [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] You're here! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you for being drawn to the dark side... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No, no snow here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's raining as I speak. Argh...</STRONG>
Ahhh-that's probably what we will get too-boatloads of cold rain. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Heh-okay, you know if I start watching, you are going to have to be my Alias Lifeline, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I hope you're good with your Alias history. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sunday, is it 9pm? Hee-I'll check-you're probably in that wacky time zone, aren't you? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread