Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Hola People [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
How are you all!?
Old 07-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

I got a B+ on my midterm, but out of 100 questions, I guessed on 46 (yes, I spent more time counting than figuring out questions), most of which weren't even educated guesses. My mom asked me what we were generally doing in chem. now and I answered, "That's a good question. I wish I knew." Sad thing is, I was serious... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Soooo glad this class doesn't affect my GPA. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Edited....my brain is totally fried. Since when does effect mean the same as affect?

[ 07-08-2003: Message edited M & M ]
Old 07-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M & M:
<STRONG>(yes, I spent more time counting than figuring out questions)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, good thing it doesn't affect your GPA then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've made a dumbass move by not declaring credit/no credit for my Math class last sem. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] They only told me I didn't really need it to transfer after I took it, and now my grades gonna be on my transcript and it will affect my GPA. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I got a B+ on my midterm, but out of 100 questions, I guessed on 46 (yes, I spent more time counting than figuring out questions), most of which weren't even educated guesses. My mom asked me what we were generally doing in chem. now and I answered, "That's a good question. I wish I knew." Sad thing is, I was serious... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Soooo glad this class doesn't effect my GPA. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wish i was that good at guessing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] BUt im not lol our chem is like that cause the teacher is so unbelivable pathetic [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] we need a new one but they wont give it to us [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] grr
Old 07-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Our teacher is really good but summer chem is "the most rigoruos course the school offers." Seriously...he said that. And for the life of me, I can't figure out why I opted not to take an advanced science senior year. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww, Em, a B+ is really good. If it doesn't affect your GPA then I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I've decided that if I'm going to get decent grades next year, I have to cut back my internet time. If the summer reading is any indication of what to expect, I'm screwed if I spend the amount of time posting that I usually do. Ugh, this sucks. Plus, my whole family's all thrilled because my cousin had this wonderful article about her in the paper.
Some things I cannot change
But till I try , I'll never know
Old 07-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Awww, Vic. Cut down on internet time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was thinking about attempting to do that next year too. But the internet (this board especially) is so addicting. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I was thinking about attempting to do that next year too. But the internet (this board especially) is so addictin
I know!! I love this board! =) and the buffy one as well. Sigh. Damn internet!
Old 07-09-2003, 04:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have calluses on my hands from lifting weights. Eww, I don't want to have man hands. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Total Fan

Guys I saw Thirteen Ghosts a few hours ago and im still freakin out [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] scccarrrry. anyone else seen it?
Old 07-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Nope, never seen Thirteen Ghosts. My brother owns it and I've been meaning to watch it, but I just never have. I'd probably be scared for weeks though.

So I just got back from watching Pirates of the Caribbean. It's so freaking good. Orlando is adorable as usual and Johnny Depp is perfect and really funny. I really liked it. It's cool too cause if you have ever been on the ride Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland (and maybe Disneyworld but I'm not for sure since I've never been there) they actually have scenes from the ride in the movie. It was fun to look for those. I definately recommend it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Amber

Yeah Jizzle~ Chad to James on a scene well done

I wrote this song about a girl I didn't like, I still don't like her- Gavin DeGraw- 3/8/05
Old 07-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Eee. I definitely want to go see PoTC. Maybe on Saturday. Ooh, glad to know it was good.

Mmmm. Orli yumminess. And it's Jules from BILB. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think Keira's pretty.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *reza*:
<STRONG>
Mmmm. Orli yumminess. And it's Jules from BILB. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think Keira's pretty.</STRONG>
Oh yeah, he definately looks yummy. Haven't seen BILB yet, but I want to and I think Keira's pretty too. She's so young too, same age as me I believe and the lucky girl gets to work with Orli.

Yeah Jizzle~ Chad to James on a scene well done

I wrote this song about a girl I didn't like, I still don't like her- Gavin DeGraw- 3/8/05
Old 07-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Orli [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I really want to see that movie. Don't have time though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sarah - I've seen Thirteen Ghosts. I probably should have found it scary but I was at a team sleep-over and although everyone else was totally engrossed in the movie my friend and I sat there cracking up at how weird the ghosts looked. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Yeah, if it had been a different situation, I probably would have been more scared. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Sarah - I've seen Thirteen Ghosts. I probably should have found it scary but I was at a team sleep-over and although everyone else was totally engrossed in the movie my friend and I sat there cracking up at how weird the ghosts looked. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Yeah, if it had been a different situation, I probably would have been more scared. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I think when your watching any movie with a team, it's impossible for it to be scary haha.

I just realized guys!! [random] I get to go to prom this year![/random]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread