Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2004, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

I've seen you posting on here often, too. I think you post mostly on shipper threads on Alias that I don't That's okay. Glad to chat with you again

I mostly post on the 250 Word story and Sarkney/Putin threads. We don't post on the same threads but that doesn't matter on the OT thread I see you on the Lost board too.

We ship pretty much the exact same except for the Spuffy. I was always a Buffy/Angel. I mean, I was a Spuffy but I just ended up not liking some of the things. I was such the Kyle/Tess shipper! I thought they would have rocked together.

I've loved Spuffy since forever! They were my very first UC couple. Tess and Kyle would have rocked. I hated that he thought of her as his 'sister'

Old Navy!? I'm so jealous! I love that store. It's got blazers! Blazers! I was actually planning on blowing my paycheck there on Tuesday but I can't since there's Clinique bonus now, and I have to save for that
icon *
Old 10-31-2004, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Wow, you guys post fast

ok by show
Lost
I thought the Kate storyline with her being the criminal was interesting but then they played the usual line of 'oh she was a reluctant criminal' like it wasn't really her fault. Jack, his is just odd to me. His description of a surgery in the first episode just weirded me out, but he's slowly growing on me. I find Terry O'Quinns character to be interesting, though I can't remember his name...Locke?

Buffy/Angel
I was a majoy Buffy/Angel shipper for the longest time but then Spuffy just got me hooked.

Roswell
The first show I just completely fell in love with. SciFi channel keeps it alive with endless reruns them. I am a dreamer all the way (Max/Liz). They are my main couple. But I loved the Tess/Kyle relationship. Katims was making Tess likable with that relationship but then had to do a complete 180 on me

Gilmore Girls
Haven't watched it a lot lately. I used to be a Jess/Rory fan, but then he left the show and his spirt of weird guest appearences where he showed up then just left was just odd .

Ok I'm just going to stop there sorry if there are a ton of typos
who you will be.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

I did not like what they did to Tess' character on Roswell. She was my favorite because she was considerably less annoying than the rest. And they just had to go and make her evil because they couldn't possibly make anyone else evil Her and Kyle would have been the cutest couple. I hope JJ doesn't screw around with Emilie's character on Lost. Claire seems really sweet.

And I can't even watch Gilmore Girls anymore. Jess was my favorite and they messed with him too. I loved him and Rory. And Rory/Dean is really, really gross.

Spuffy was just inevitable. I loved Spuffy My OTP. Besides Sarkney of course
icon *
Old 10-31-2004, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

I was so pissed when they revealed that Tess had killed Alex (he was my favorite guy) because it just seemed so sudden, no build-up or anything. But then again that horrid storyline just expanded into the horrid Season 3.

Quote:
Old Navy!? I'm so jealous! I love that store. It's got blazers! Blazers! I was actually planning on blowing my paycheck there on Tuesday but I can't since there's Clinique bonus now, and I have to save for that
I have never bought anything from Clinique..is it good?

~

Speaking of Gilmore Girls, this year I am a Rory/Logan fan. He's too adorable.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Cass Yeah, I've seen you over on Lost, too. And, yep, on the OT thread none of the other Alias threads matter. I tend to chat about all kinds of things, mostly my life

Like right now my dryer is making this weird screeching noise. I hope it doesn't catch fire!

Ashley the board has finally picked up.

Katie Old Navy -- gotta that store!

Anyone here watch football? I've got it going in the background right now
Old 10-31-2004, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

So, something happened to me. I don't know. I went to Old Navy and I just was not in the mood to shop.

I must be coming down with something.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
So, something happened to me. I don't know. I went to Old Navy and I just was not in the mood to shop.

I must be coming down with something.
That's funny!
Old 10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

My friend came with me too. We had gone there Friday to return something and couldn't stay because we had class and were going crazy. And then today, we just walked around.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Well, it's raining really, really hard here now. I think we have a flood watch. Maybe it'll rain so much that I won't have to go to work. I doubt that, though. About once or twice a year I do get "flooded" in and can't cross the bridge, but it's usually in the spring.

Besides if I miss work, since I'm on a salary, I'll just have to make it all up when I can get to work.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, I am so insanely jealous of you. I wish it would rain here. I'm such a sucker for rainy days. Those are the best days to sleep in.
Old 11-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

I like rainy weather too. It's so moody and ambient. It won't rain here again until about April It's probably going to snow soon. I love the snow I just hate the cold and ice.
icon *
Old 11-01-2004, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

it's not raining over here just very, very cold, which is strange for this area of California .

CutieKatie - is Logan the guy that she had the convo/agruement with after he and a friend were at her dorm room door, who they thought was someone elses? Cause if it is I thought they were adorable.

Rory and Dean, the whole him being married thing...yeah. I've never been a Rory/Dean fan. As for Jess, it's good they got him out of Stars Hollow before they messed up his character more. And I am perfectly content with watching Milo on American Dreams .

Roswell, the whole Alex dying was just a big mistake period.

Carol - yeah, we brought it back to life
who you will be.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Cass I want snow. I sure hope this winter is snowy. I don't care for the ice, but if it's cold, there might as well be some snow to play in!

Katie Yeah rainy days are nice to sleep in. However, we've gotten so much rain we're under a flash flood watch. Ugh.

Ashley

I just popped in this morning before work...well, I was going to say for one reason, but that one reason seems like a conglomeration of several: first, with the time change I'm up early and thought what the heck! Second, I have this quote for the hangman puzzle going on for this thread and I don't remember it exactly and it's only saved to my home computer, so unless I get enough letters up there I can't update it at work today And third, what was that third one... oh, yeah, I want my hair dry for work today and I'm letting it air dry as I type Maybe there is a fourth one, too, because I will be so busy at work today that I am not sure I'll have time to pop in, and tonight needs to be spent working on one of the many projects I have going... not playing on the computer (if I chant that, perhaps it will happen )

Have a great day! -- Carol
Old 11-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
CutieKatie - is Logan the guy that she had the convo/agruement with after he and a friend were at her dorm room door, who they thought was someone elses? Cause if it is I thought they were adorable.
Yeah. The new episode promo is something about him being in a secret society and Rory going along. It looks like an awesome episode. I am so excited for it. And I haven't been excited about having a new guy in Rory's life for awhile.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Well, I'm home again now and should be reading. However, I thought I'd do one hour of fun posting, then would settle on the couch and read. I did help mom paint her laundry room when I got home form work today.

Tomorrow I am going to go vote before I go to work.

Carol