Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

It is a lot especially when I usually have to get up at 5:30. Not that I do that... I always get up last minute, hurrying to catch the bus.
My school break starts on Thursday. Only one day left And we only have 5 instead of 8 lessons tomorrow. And the fifth period tomorrow will be spent with watching the Advanced Maths course of the 12th grade compete with the 5th and 6th graders in mental arithmetic. It's going to be fun.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Andie! I missed you! Btw, I'm nearly done with Who series 1 if you want to ask me more questions on the Hot Seat thread Just have the two-part finale to go, but I may need to rewatch from The Empty Child on before I do so.
I made my icon.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Andie is back

I've just been on Spring Break, but, wouldn't you know it My Spring Break has been busy!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so good to be back

Isa, why could you sleep in?

Taschka, sadly I doubt it. I assume that I have to retake them next year What about yours?

Joana, how long are you off for Easter?

Gaby, that's awesome Be prepared for heaps of questions I can't wait for you to watch series two though

Carol, you are always so busy You need to relax too
Old 03-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Isa, why could you sleep in?
Oh my first lesson on Tuesdays starts at 9:45 but usually I have to get up at 7am because I have to get the bus at 7:50. This week though I was driving to school with Mom's car and so I could stay at home till 9am.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)
Joana, how long are you off for Easter?
Till next Wednesday. It's only a week and two days. But that's better than nothing, I guess.

I'm really sorry your exams didn't go that well. I hope it it went better than you think, and you won't have to retake them. (You're in Law school, right? Like me )

I only have exams in June. The smartest thing to do would be to start studying now, so that I can be more relaxed when the time comes, but I'm too lazy right now.

Last edited by JLarah; 03-19-2008 at 05:07 PM
Old 03-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Andie Yep, I'm always busy!

Isa & Joana

Just some random comments from me:

My physical therapist/massage therapist is going to allow me to go to her scheduled massage on Sat She had one scheduled at the local massage school (really cheap massages since they trainees are learning, so it’s hard to get an appointment). After working on my the allotted 15 minutes today, she told me I needed the hour appointment more than her for Sat But that was very sweet of her

Either or my dial-up is being so slooooooow

I am going to work in my yard tomorrow Pick up all the fallen limbs from the storms of late, weed my flower bed and put down new mulch, hang new bird feeders, and just general spring yard stuff

I’m working on the Alias 75,000 Posts Party … it’s going to be so exciting! We have a planning thread up and all the posters are coming up with various committees to serve on and ideas for the party soon to come…. I think we’ll hit 75,000 posts in just a few weeks

And I’m having a blast at the Third Watch Ginormaous Palooza Fest

I’m munching on pink bunny Peeps I love these things! Practically pure sugar, but I just checked the calories and it’s 110 a serving… not as high as I expected.

I’m all excited about my new vacuum cleaner – bought it today! Okay, how sad is it that one of the greatest excitement of my Spring Break is the purchase and use of my new vacuum cleaner It weighs only 12 pounds, so it’s very easy to use And it’s bright yellow in color
Old 03-20-2008, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Hi
Quote:
Taschka, sadly I doubt it. I assume that I have to retake them next year What about yours?
Oh no!I'm so sorry Andie I hope it went better than expected
My written exams went fine, but I'm pretty sure I failed the oral one this morning--it was a disaster: the examiners where angry, because some of the students didn't show up for their exams and then the questionsI felt like I studied for nothing and I hate that
Well we will see...

Quote:
I only have exams in June. The smartest thing to do would be to start studying now, so that I can be more relaxed when the time comes, but I'm too lazy right now.
I know exactly what you mean Joana It always seems so far away and all of a sudden you only got a month left

Quote:
And I’m having a blast at the Third Watch Ginormaous Palooza Fest
What exactly is that?It sounds like fun and I was already wondering about your icon Carol

Quote:
And it’s bright yellow in color
That's great We all know Yellow is the way to be

T.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hiya everyone

just checking in... I'm visiting my friend from america right now, who's doing a student exchange to germany right now.
I'm a bad person because I'm speaking english to her all the time even if she's supposed to learn German but it's so fun to be able to talk english the whole day... and I think she's happy to have someone who talks english to her.

She was being me to me today... we wanted to go to see a movie but we saw that our bus would leave in like 15 minutes and we were still in our PJs, so we had to take the bikes to the bus station and the thing was that I had to taker her host brother's bike and it's a guy bike and it was way too tall for me so I had to ride it standing up and after half the way to the bus station my arms started to hurt from leaning on them and this evening we had to ride them back home but it was raining really hard outside and instead of ridinmg her bike a little slower this time, Lizzy was racing through the streets and I couldn't keep up with her and almost got lost... and she thought it was funny *pout*

but we're gonna watch runaway bride now (I still can't believe she hasn't seen that movie) and then we're gonna play the "Lost in Austen - create your own Jane Austen adventure".

I'm waiting for it to be sunday already so I finally get together with Isi angain and can start watching Alias S5... I'm still freaked out by the S4 ending
Old 03-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm waiting for it to be sunday already so I finally get together with Isi angain and can start watching Alias S5... I'm still freaked out by the S4 ending
I can't wait for that. I miss you like hell. And yeah, I must remember to take S5 with me. *should make a list*

Quote:
Okay, how sad is it that one of the greatest excitement of my Spring Break is the purchase and use of my new vacuum cleaner
Not sad at all. I would be like that if we were talking about microwaves.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Good morning

I'm just stopping by to say that I wont be here much the next week--I'm going home to my parents for Easter And their connection often doesn't work

So: Happy Easter to all of you!

See ya

T.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Isa
, thats nice I remember that I used to have classes starting at 10.20 on a Friday for me

Joana, yes I go to law school You always should start preparing earlier but its hard because exams still seem to be soo far away. Btw each day off it a great day

Taschka, when do you get the result for your oral exam?

Jule, I hope you enjoy Alias season 5
Old 03-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Taschka The party is here : http://www.fanforum.com/f144/ginormo...-one-62831454/ Basically, it's a giant party for the Third Watch board that is for Spring Break, Easter, and hopefully their 50,000 posts, as it's nearing that I don't watch the show but I do post there because my Sis mods it You should come by and join the party and just say HI

Jule

Isa You made me feel better... actually, if I had a new microwave, I'd be excited too

Taschka Have a great Easter weekend, then.

Andie
Old 03-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Just wanted to tell you:

*here was an Easter smiley*
I hope you have loads of fun![/center]

Last edited by Fading Letters; 03-24-2008 at 07:12 AM
Old 03-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Yeah, everyone seems to be away or doing other things ATM, which is great. I have another week off for Easter, which is awesome, but i really should be doing coursework instead of watching DVD's and posting on every day
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread