View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 03:31 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to see you step down Ash, but completely understandable . The show has gone a new direction & is making its own path here. Then they're not exactly being nice with your favourites either so that wouldn't help the enjoyment levels. Hope that you do stick around & post with us, even if its just in the Parkerita thread . You've been amazing on the board & its been wonderful posting with you & having you as my co-mod

I know we're a small & quiet board but I do hope that someone at least considers applying for the position. Its a wonderful place, & modding it is fun. Even if you don't feel you post here enough, just give it a go. Even use the time before applications are due to see if you can post here more & see if you'd have the time before committing to applying. I know there's some amazing posters here who would be amazing mods too

Chelle » join GTmy art