View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 02:26 PM
B ē tt ⓨ
Master Fan

Name: Betty Anderson
Favourite TV Shows: A Discovery of Witches, classics like "I Love Lucy", "MASH", and crime/dramas
Favourite Celebrities: A lot of old hollywood stars like Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart to newer actors like Matthew Goode, Robert Pattinson, Luke Evans, Cate Blanchett, Emma Thompson, Meryl Streep and more.
Favourite Music Artists: Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, Michael Jackson, Queen, Elton John and many others.
How did you choose your username? What does it mean? I'm a big fan of the infamous pin up queen, "Bettie Page", her middle name is Mae, so I chose that name, and my real name is Betty as well, so I thought it was fitting.
What brought you over to FanForum? I've been lurking on and off for a few months and finally my daughter convinced me to just go for it.
If you could bring one of the past shows back, which would it be? I love love see more from Carol Burnett or a classic like "I Love Lucy", but for more recent shows that have been cancelled. I would like to see more from "Santa Clarita Diet" on Netflix, it was really funny.
Would you like to participate in our 'First Fan Forum Friend' process? Yes Please! How does it work?
Any comments about so far? During my lurking it seemed like a lovely atmosphere and wanted to be apart of it.
Anything else you would like to add: Looking forward to making friends and joining in on various boards once I learn my way around!

Thanks,

Betty