View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 12:09 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

The questioning isn't really fair but in the past most jurors said their decisions were already made. I mean, thats why social interactions in the house and jury management in the goodbye messages are so important, because the speeches at the end prob. wont sway people too much. but thats your last shot to really remind people what you did.

I would love to see a reunion show afterwards too. That is where they can address those comments and stuff.

Quote:
Jackson’s answers were very prepared but a bit too rigid for my liking, and his response to the question about how he treated women was especially lacking. Not even an apology. All he said was “I never did that,” yet the jury members were saying, “You did this! You made us feel this certain way.” Flabberghasting. Even if he didn’t intend to come off that way to anyone, he did, and that warrants an apology.
I agree. I think he was trying to come off very calm but it came off robotic and I too didnt like his response to Tommy's question. Like you said, he basically responded with "Im not disprespectful." lol. Thats not the way to do it. He should have just apologized and said he would have to reflect on things he said. That might have gone over better.

Did Jackson earn the win, sure. But did he deserve it? IDK. I dont really like that word because personally I dont think someone that has been so offensive all season deserves to be rewarded. On top of that he cheated with slop and he also was part of one of the worst alliances in bb history imo.

I actually have more respect for lone wolves like nicole that have to fight to get to the end either by social interactions or by winning a few comps that matter rather than someone like jackson, who, when he didnt win, he had his showmance win for him. So he wasn't even an option to go up.

Quote:
I don’t understand why the viewers made such a huge deal out of this, tbh,
I dont remember them ever showing us his explanation for nominating those three but it was early in the season so I dont remember. And regardless of it being the three people that were vying for counselor, like Kemi was still thrown in there too. I just thought it was very very strange that all the minorities were lumped in there. It was a very bad look I think anyone would know not to do that, but maybe Jackson is just SO sheltered and unaware that he didnt think of it. IDK. Its def. weird though. I think it stems more from unknown racism thats there within him but maybe hes not completely aware of it.

In any regard, I dont have respect for that move. None of those people were huge threats. It seemed to me he went for the "easy" targets.

Quote:
What message does all of this send to future players? Don’t vote someone out because they’re a minority?
Well I think that the show needs to cast more minorities so that when they do vote out one, its not this huge red flag. On top of that, 3 in a row left right after the other to the majority of white houseguests, so I think that says a lot too.

I agree that we need to see more people in their 30's and older.