View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:37 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Jess. Yeah, I feel like we can all express our opinions without being vulgar like that.

I think it was Alexa who said a while back that this season has actually ended up being pretty good, and I agree. Surprisingly. It’s never going to have the legacy of having a fantastic cast, but it’s been unpredictable in the second half of the season. Started out slow but got interesting as it wore on. There were definitely some big and memorable moves and moments.

Predictions: Who do you think has the best chance to win? Personally, I would not vote for Holly over either of the other two. UNLESS she won the final HOH and made a huge move by evicting Jackson. That is the only way I would consider it. If it were Jackson and Nicole (which is a HIGHLY unlikely scenario), I would be torn as a juror, as Jackson has played better, even though he’s made mistakes, too; but Nicole is just a much nicer person and has made some good moves even though she’s all made some blunders along the way. Nick definitely wants to vote for Jackson. I think Jack may vote for him, too, and Sis might just vote how Jack does. Tommy and Christie are wildcards. Kat will vote for Holly, and if not her, Nicole. I would hope Cliff would vote for Nicole despite Jackson’s last minute campaign for a jury vote. I do think he would vote for Jackson over Holly, though. If she’s on the jury, Holly’s voting for Jackson, and vice versa. I think Nicole would vote for . . . Jackson. Jess . . . I don’t even know, and to be honest, I forgot she was even on the jury.

I think that last season, with Tyler losing and the jury being painted as very bitter, this season’s cast will, for the most part, try to vote without bitterness. But I could be completely wrong, and they just might dislike Jackson enough to not vote for him.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 09-20-2019 at 08:46 PM