View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:27 AM
Big Head want Dolly
Fan Forum Hero

She decided on tea (ETA: this is back in California already):

miamaestro Thank you @co for inviting @alisaratner and I to share our Tea practice last week Beauty, architecture, community and mindfulness all gathered at this unique moment. Grateful to you @stephaniedanan & @garancedore at @dore for sharing this special afternoon .@globalteahut

And prince Harry:

miamaestro #Repost @sussexroyal
Thank you HRH Duke of Sussex for your support and continuous commitment to preserving the Okavango Basin.

Last week, HRH The Duke of Sussex was proud to co-host a fundraising event for National Geographic’s @intotheokavango - a documentary film that highlights the vulnerability of the critical ecosystem that is The Okavango Delta and its source rivers in Angola.

The Okavango Delta is the primary water source for a million people and is home to the world's largest remaining elephant population.

His Royal Highness has a long-standing love of Africa and a connection with Botswana and Angola for over 20 years. The Duke is grateful to see National Geographic partnering with the Angolan government, @thehalotrust, @africanparksnetwork and many others in protecting this extraordinary habitat by supporting the sustainable management of the river basin's resources and focusing on a conservation economy.

HRH -
“Millions of people, food security and regional power generation are dependant on these free-flowing rivers. Threats such as uncontrolled fires, the bushmeat trade, unsustainable harvesting of the forest and rapid biodiversity loss are already destroying this incredible and delicate landscape. Known by the locals as ‘Source of life’, this ecosystem is wilderness at its best, playing an absolutely crucial role for the planet, people and wildlife. This is our one and only chance to save this magnificent last Eden.” (Photos: Cory Richards and John Hilton)

T.