View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:47 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thanks for bringing me back down to reality. It's good to have reasonable expectations. Shame because during their run Shadam was extremely popular. I remember the high ratings spike when they reunited in 2010, I think it was.

I'll enjoy their scenes while they last, then leave when they start the Chadam stuff.
Sorry I guess I’ve been watching soap opera too long so I usually know how the storyline will end which is why I mentioned how I want Sharon and Adam to have that ride or die relationship because it would last longer than a romance which will get destroyed to prop up Chadam/Shick. However, you shouldn’t give up, just because Chadam will happens again it doesn’t mean Shadam won’t again. Just for the realistic part of the storyline they need to happen because they were together when Adam “blew up” so it wouldn’t make sense if they didn’t at least get back together for a few months.

As Chrissy mentioned though, the chemistry between MG & MCE will be a huge factor.
Shadam/Chadam/Shick are all popular but since 2013, it’s been mostly written as Chadam...

So, it can be a case of Chadam getting back together and that same love doesn’t exist? Just wait it out.