View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 02:00 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
As much as I want it to be real, I think one of them are dreaming it for sure. It's going to be hot either way, I like Adam and Sharon
I think I'd prefer for them to keep dreaming about each other and build it up from there. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Can't lie, I do like Adam when he's hatching a plan. It's the complexity of MM's potrayal that made me adore him in the first place. I'm weary of how it will affect Shadam but the promo

I think it's a dream too. I'm not actually sure who is dreaming though. I get why you could think it's Sharon. She is drawn to Adam. She does have this nervousness around him that only comes from romantic feelings bubbling around. It could be her subconcious showing her what she really wants.

If it's Adam...I'm still trying to get a read on him. All the memories coming flooding back and so all do the emotions.

I didn't watch any of JH!Adam outside one scene and I wasn't a fan at all. I knew he wasn't going to be in Sharon's orbit and he didn't give me Adam feels. Adam is the dark haired, dark horse. Justin's golden hair threw me off.

Same! It seems they definitely have Mark's version where MM left off. Not more mainly good. lol Leave that to "amnesia Adam" lol
That Shadam promo is so fire. Rewatched it so many times. lol

I actually probably would prefer it being Adam to be dreaming it sense it seems so obvious that it's going to be Sharon's dream. I want to be shocked ....
I know it's going to be difficult for us Shadam fans since Sharon is currently with Rey and Adam wants to reunite with Chelsea and Connor...

So these next few weeks for them will be something.

Sharon always falls for Adam... it's like an dangerous attraction in a way that she can't really move from.

I do think it's a mess that they didn't have JH version of Adam interact with many people outside of the Chadam romance and Jack... it seems that a lot of other stuff stripped him away... however his version had growth so it's going to be difficult for me to just forget that right away...