View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 05:16 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

adorable

Quote:
Tonight was awesome! Will share more tomorrow. School night & I’m beat. Lol.������������

Quote:
Honored to be featured on the May/June cover of @ozmagazine, highlighting the ‘Top Talent to Watch’ in 2019. I’m truly grateful to be recognized for my work, sharing this space among twelve incredibly talented & respected actors in Atlanta. Special thanks to my @peoplestoreagency family, Nicole Sage | Managing Editor & the entire Oz team, @spasydellatl, local media, and all in attendance to celebrate with us. Visit link in bio from @theascene11 for a quick recap of last night’s reveal.

Your dreams are never too far away with consistency, hard work, and faith. ������ #OzMagazine #May10th #TopTalentToWatch2019

Quote:
Chill vibes & Gratefully grinding. So excited about my industry peers and their bright futures. @summerfontana1 You may recognize from The Originals and more, she’s a powerhouse and so sweet. @mylestruitt is a force. He starred in Kin the Movie, The New Edition story, Queen Sugar and more. @iamlildeedee just hopped off a ✈️ to join us, he’s starring in a new film ‘Twelve’, a phenomenal dancer/entertainer, and has done a ton other projects ranging from Lip Sync Battle Shorties to Tyler Perry and Cartoon Network. I can’t wait to see who has next in 2020. The craft always comes first for me, anything extra is a bonus. Meeting great folks is always the (or) on top.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-08-2019 at 05:26 PM