View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 10:20 AM
SassyCat
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
TFTNT!!!! The title choice is sad but appropriate given the circumstances.

I think Luke Perry originally stated that he could only committ to a few guest spots because of Riverdale? So I don't know exactly how much they hypothetically would have been able to work together anyway even if Shannen did come on too? Interesting you brought it up because I literally just glanced at a clip from a TODAY interview with Luke Perry from a couple years ago and the hosts asked him if he'd do a BH reunion & he said he'd be up for it this time; he said he would like to work with the guys, do scenes with Shannen again. ❤

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/ch_JVH7pDWY

This is just pure speculation but maybe Luke & Shannen weren't too into the whole "reality" aspect for the new reboot idea? Maybe they wanted to really act with each other again and get into a character?
So Luke said that Aaron Spelling wanted to do a reboot 15 years ago. That tells me that Aaron Spelling was not satisfied with how tptb at the time wrapped the show either. I guarantee you that any Aaron Spelling reboot would have had D/B, B/K and D/D as the endgame couples if he could have gotten all the original actors back. I think Aaron Spelling knew that firing Shannen at the end of a Season 4 was a huge screw up.