View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 05:57 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Banning Christmas celebrating seems mean

I like 'Deeks the Halls'

Hearing Arkady say Anna's full name I feel like I've heard him say it before? I googled 'ncis la transcript anastasia' & got a result from season 6 where her name was used so it seems we have heard her full name before

Poor Anna Poor Callen too having Arkady angry at him & blaming him. I do like their scene together though

I like how Eric hid from Rogers but then came back out too

this case is kinda boring but I do like how the team can completely stand alone & work without Callen around. Why can't the LA writers go talk to the NOLA writers & give them some tips

Sounds suspicious that Anna was moved & then suddenly injured Will be interesting to have Callen & Arkady working together on that. I feel that after seeing Callen is sticking by Anna & seeing the kiss he'd given her has helped make Arkady come more around. Although he was also probably upset & speaking in the heat of the moment of having his daughter injured earlier in the episode too

Glad the men won't get punished since it wasn't their fault someone drugged them to get information out of them

Nell & Eric are cute

aww Sam's son has a girlfriend

I like how the Christmas party ended up at Deeks' bar Love his speech too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote