View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 10:22 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
One summer can change EVERYTHING. @strangerthingstv season 3 drops July 4. #covfefe #moustache #fletchlives #makesnosense #harbourrelax #season3bestseasonyet #speilbergeatyourheartout

Quote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR. #jetlag #megafauna #enormousthreetoedsloth

Quote:
INDIA! INDIA!! You are like being on Mars, if Mars were full of open hearted, deep, rich, expansive, joyful people at every turn. Fire burns brighter there. The river Ganges teams with life and death. It is primal and real, a universe unto itself.

In the foothills of the Himalayas is @anandainthehimalayas where you balance out your overactive pitta dosha, try to keep monkeys from stealing your sugar packets at breakfast and have large men rub your body everywhere (eeeevvvveryyyyywhere) with oils and combinations of spices and medicated powders. They’ll cover your eyeballs in ghee if you let ‘em (and I did.). In short, heaven.

Truly the greatest vacation I’ve ever had, and that INCLUDES the ungodly cruise I took when I was fourteen and puked for seven days straight, not due to seasickness, but rather to the midnight buffet and the shame of consistently losing the 20$ a day my parents would give me for underage gambling aboard said ship.
@anandainthehimalayas is a dream. The place and the staff are to be cherished.

India! INDIA! ❤️ (Ps - I have no (well, very few) pictures of the place, because I put down my device, a truly special thing to do because I was immersed in a truly special place.)