View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 10:27 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)

Finally some good Black Siren work! While we still havent seen how she manages to get through her day2day job, we finally saw some remorse from her and addressing the whole Quentin travesty and the Vigilante "travesty". Though I hope this isnt the beginning of her losing her snark. Her fight scene with Silencer was enjoyable and seeing the Scream Queens work together was nice since at least they arent screaming at each other for a change. I really want to dig into the average day of Laurel and see her interact with the citizens of Star City who were both for and against Black Canary. Though I hope going to that safe house wasnt for nothing info wise.

This diet version of Civil War between Felicity/John is a lot better and meaningful then what we got last year and a big part is that both have fairly good points and they have a history. Though go figure that John spends a year being pissed he doesnt get to run around in Green and it took Oliver going to prison to be like "yeah....nope..not interested. Green isnt even my favorite color"
Yes. I liked the Laurel and Dinah stuff. It really gives the hint she is own a road to redemption. Plus how awesome was the fight scene with the two and silencer? I loved it. And on a completely shallow not Laurel look led smoking in the white power suit. She really rocked it.

Thousand times yes on the dig and felicity’s stuff. Felicity was emotional and had tunnel vision maybe channeling Dinah from last season a bit. Dig however while he is always gonna be an army guy and mission first at heart guy I did get a little mad at him because he came of a tad self righteous at first. I mean he kept felicity out of the loop and just wanted him to trust her after the whole group scene with them all saying if she needed anything. He refused to tell her anything and then was surprised she went behind his back. What did he think felicity was gonna do? Sit by and do nothing? He knows the girl. However when they both actually talked and explained their actions, motives and reasoning it became so easy to understand both sides. Something I never felt last season.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote