View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:40 PM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

Well I enjoyed this episode a lot more then I did the premiere. A lot more going on, a nice focus on just about everyone.

While I am SO SAD that Felicity has to go back to her ponytail and dresses (it just seems like her costume at this point....) I was glad to see her consumed with rage and revenge to the point where it was messing with her work. It makes sense, I can dig it, and I am glad that she is trying every way she can to bring down Diaz. Though her coming to Agent Watson and being all "we gonna bring down the Dragon together!" just doesnt make much sense from Watsons POV. What has Watson been doing for the past 6 months? Catching Diaz should be high on her priority list and if it hasnt been....oh lawd.

Finally some good Black Siren work! While we still havent seen how she manages to get through her day2day job, we finally saw some remorse from her and addressing the whole Quentin travesty and the Vigilante "travesty". Though I hope this isnt the beginning of her losing her snark. Her fight scene with Silencer was enjoyable and seeing the Scream Queens work together was nice since at least they arent screaming at each other for a change. I really want to dig into the average day of Laurel and see her interact with the citizens of Star City who were both for and against Black Canary. Though I hope going to that safe house wasnt for nothing info wise.

The Longbow Hunters were enjoyable, mainly Red Dart. Her scene with the cop was fun and I need more of her. Shield guy was boring and his shield was ugly. Silencer has potential but I need to see more of her. Diaz doesnt seem like he learned anything from being with the LBH for 6 months. All he gained was a flame thrower.

This diet version of Civil War between Felicity/John is a lot better and meaningful then what we got last year and a big part is that both have fairly good points and they have a history. Though go figure that John spends a year being pissed he doesnt get to run around in Green and it took Oliver going to prison to be like "yeah....nope..not interested. Green isnt even my favorite color"

Oliver having to play dirty in prison is fun, I kind of want him to become a little bit corrupted or at least notice that he is and fight against it.

The flashfoward was interesting last episode but didnt do anything for me this episode. Hopefully when they get back to Star City the story can get really interesting.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 10-23-2018 at 10:16 PM
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote